Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Zealand ChristChurch mass shootings >:( >:(  (Read 1825 times)
darklus123 (OP)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:42:52 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2019, 11:15:01 AM by darklus123
Merited by suchmoon (4), Balthazar (1)

Just Today, I've heard a news about the mass shooting on a mosque in New Zealand.  49 People have been killed and might be a terrorist attack.
Based on my research the alleged attacker identified as Australian citizen.

I have seen the actual video when the killer actually uploaded it on facebook. I have to still find it so you can all see how this guy is just actually acting like he is just like a famous battle royale game (PUBG).  This kind of act is purely inhuman and should be stop RIP to all the victims and justice should prevail

For now you can read the full article on the BBC news.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-asia-47578860

UPdate: I removed the video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3592

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 11:09:41 AM
Merited by Balthazar (1)

I watched that video and the way these peaceful citizens were killed without any guilt, more than 10 minutes of shooting with all cold blood.
This is the end of violence and counter-violence. It will end only with a cease-fire in all Muslim countries and a rejection of the hate speech against Muslims.

Please be advice that This video may be inappropriate for some users.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=266019624334425
Facebook has deleted that video. This terrorist killed them as if he was playing "Call of Duty" game.

"New Zealand Police alerted us to a video on Facebook shortly after the livestream commenced and we quickly removed both the shooter’s Facebook and Instagram accounts and the video," the spokeswoman said.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
expertofexperts

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:02:45 PM

Just Today, I've heard a news about the mass shooting on a mosque in New Zealand.  49 People have been killed and might be a terrorist attack.
Based on my research the alleged attacker identified as Australian citizen.

I have seen the actual video when the killer actually uploaded it on facebook. I have to still find it so you can all see how this guy is just actually acting like he is just like a famous battle royale game (PUBG).  This kind of act is purely inhuman and should be stop RIP to all the victims and justice should prevail

For now you can read the full article on the BBC news.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-asia-47578860

UPdate: I removed the video
Well yeah the incident seems tragic, still can u PM me the video link?
cruso

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:02:21 PM

I cannot put it in words how sad and disturbing this event it. I found the video on another thread on the forum. I'm not sure if its appropriate for this forum, but Ill leave it to the moderators to decide.

fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:21:43 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2019, 10:39:24 AM by fullypak
Merited by TECSHARE (1)

I’m Turk and I live in Turkey. I don't understand why Europeans accept non-white and muslim refugees in their own countries. My grandfather was a soldier in the Ottoman Empire. Sometimes we don't even want to live with some radical Muslims. They don’t respect your culture and live their culture in your country. If you don’t want to live like Europeans, why did you immigrate to Europe. And know that. When they raise population of muslims in your country, they want to change your life style. Stop accepting non-white or radical refugees. Such attacks are just the beginning. It is sad but different cultures can’t live together. Defend Europe
cruso

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:35:02 PM

I’m Turk and I live in Turkey. I don't understand why Europeans accept non-white and muslim refugees in their own countries. My grandfather was a soldier in the Ottoman Empire. Sometimes we don't even want to live with some radical Muslims. They don’t respect your culture and live their culture in your country. If you don’t want to live like Europeans, why did you immigrate to Europe. And know that. When they raise population of muslims in your country, they want to change your life style. Stop accepting non-white or radical refugees. Such attacks are just the beginning. It is sad but different cultures can’t life together. Defend Europe

So you think killing innocent and peaceful civilians in New Zealand is defending Europe?
fullypak
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:46:43 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2019, 02:58:05 PM by fullypak

I’m Turk and I live in Turkey. I don't understand why Europeans accept non-white and muslim refugees in their own countries. My grandfather was a soldier in the Ottoman Empire. Sometimes we don't even want to live with some radical Muslims. They don’t respect your culture and live their culture in your country. If you don’t want to live like Europeans, why did you immigrate to Europe. And know that. When they raise population of muslims in your country, they want to change your life style. Stop accepting non-white or radical refugees. Such attacks are just the beginning. It is sad but different cultures can’t life together. Defend Europe

So you think killing innocent and peaceful civilians in New Zealand is defending Europe?

No, i don’t think so. It is not fair. Therefore, Stop accepting non-white or radical islamist refugees to Europe. Although we are Turks, we have great problems with Syrian refugees. They can’t adopt our culture, they live like radical islamist. They a lot of commit crime. They want to live like Syrians in Turkey but they came to here. If they don’t like Turkish culture why did they come here?
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 03:57:38 PM

I saw the video, I can't explain what was going on the spot. This work was not the healthy brain of man. He hasn't killed only the 49 people he has killed a society, humanity. We hate this dirty work.

theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5166
Merit: 12865

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:14:35 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3), Balthazar (1), boyptc (1), _Miracle (1)

The attacker's motivation was apparently to promote worldwide racial and political balkanization by increasing the solidarity of all groups while also pushing them apart. He wanted to increase tensions between Muslim and Christian, white and non-white, left and right, etc. So he's probably very happy with the world's response so far, including some of the reaction in this thread.

The attack itself was evil, of course, and this underlying goal of promoting collectivism was both particularly evil and worryingly effective.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
fullypak
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:27:30 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2019, 04:45:36 PM by fullypak

The attacker's motivation was apparently to promote worldwide racial and political balkanization by increasing the solidarity of all groups while also pushing them apart. He wanted to increase tensions between Muslim and Christian, white and non-white, left and right, etc. So he's probably very happy with the world's response so far, including some of the reaction in this thread.

The attack itself was evil, of course, and this underlying goal of promoting collectivism was both particularly evil and worryingly effective.

Dude, have you ever been in ‘real’ muslim countries? I live in Turkish ‘Republic’. There is not Sharia but sometimes they really interfere in people's lifestyle. Trust me, when they raise their population you can’t live together with them. Muslim people may be good, but Muslim communities are becoming radical. If the radical Islamists had the chance, they would have killed us (normal muslim Turks) like Syria. We encourage immigrants to come from Africa to Turkey. They involved in many incidents of sexual harassment. We accepted 1 million Kurds in 1990s, they created racial terrorist groups like PKK/YPG and killed civilians. We accepted 4 million syrian refugees 7 years ago. they abuse womens, they steal, they fight, they are really garbage. Multiculturalism is bullshit.

Don’t trust refugees

When they raise their population, they will kill you. Protect ‘National Countries’, Defend Europe, Defend your country
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 04:57:57 PM

The attacker's motivation was apparently  -snip-
I don't think we should recognise his motivation at all. Who cares what was in his sick mind anyway. 
Egomaniacal psychopaths are all the same, radicalism of theirs only leads to suffering and pain of innocents.
If there is a lesson to be learned from all this madness, it is to stay unaffected and give zero care about that "man".
Cold blooded murderer deserves nothing else than cold dark cell for the rest of his miserable life.

Stop making stupid people famous, rarely is more adequate.

Diamond Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:11:05 PM

The attacker(s) will be prosecuted, as they should be because this attack is wrong on many levels. This is very common for anti-Muslim attackers in the western world.

In the middle east, Christian killings based on religion is common in many areas, and is sometimes sanctioned by the state. These killings, when not sanctioned by the state are often not prosecuted/punished.

When there is a mass shooting in the States, it is frequently advocated that stricter gun laws are necessary. The gun laws are already very strict in New Zealand, including the requirement to hold a license to be in possession of a gun, Gun sellers must be licensed, and background checks are mandatory for everyone applying for a license (you must pass a background check before the first time you buy a gun), and licenses can be revoked easily by the police.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:24:57 PM

Facebook has deleted that video. This terrorist killed them as if he was playing "Call of Duty" game.

There must be higher order reasons for the deletion. The fabric of civilization, when torn bad, can trigger unforeseen consequences.

Dude, have you ever been in ‘real’ muslim countries? I live in Turkish ‘Republic’. There is not Sharia but sometimes they really interfere in people's lifestyle. Trust me, when they raise their population you can’t live together with them. Muslim people may be good, but Muslim communities are becoming radical. If the radical Islamists had the chance, they would have killed us (normal muslim Turks) like Syria. We encourage immigrants to come from Africa to Turkey. They involved in many incidents of sexual harassment. We accepted 1 million Kurds in 1990s, they created racial terrorist groups like PKK/YPG and killed civilians. We accepted 4 million syrian refugees 7 years ago. they abuse womens, they steal, they fight, they are really garbage. Multiculturalism is bullshit.

The ancient exceptionalist exclusivist mid eastern religions and their offshoots, still today toxifies communities with ill begotten rotten dicta. These diseased dogmas, having infiltrated the globe, have no easy cure.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:28:25 PM

I can't believe it, such sad news.
It's tragedy and it seems like some act of revenge toward Muslims what is very bad.
I even heard that killer wrote names of some Serbs leaders from the war in Bosnia 1992 and Austrian military commander from the battle with Turkish in 17. century.
It seems also that Breivik, mass killer in Norway, was his inspiration.
I hope that this circle of hate and revenge will stop eventually.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 09:40:41 PM

The attacker's motivation was apparently  -snip-
I don't think we should recognise his motivation at all. Who cares what was in his sick mind anyway. 
Egomaniacal psychopaths are all the same, radicalism of theirs only leads to suffering and pain of innocents.
If there is a lesson to be learned from all this madness, it is to stay unaffected and give zero care about that "man".
Cold blooded murderer deserves nothing else than cold dark cell for the rest of his miserable life.

Stop making stupid people famous, rarely is more adequate.

How exactly do you stop such events from happening in the future if you ignore their motivations? While agree with not glorifying these people, pretending they don't exist is not a solution either. Just writing them off as insane is more comfortable than having to examine what truly motivated them. Personally I am of the opinion that this was some kind of state level operation. This was a team of well armed, seemingly well trained people in a country where those types of weapons are restricted. Also he made sure to mention a lot of the key groups and faces of dissent in the US in order to cause them to be associated with violence, and provide lots of ammo to defame and demonize them with. Their ability to manipulate the media and general public to their goals is FAR BEYOND the levels of expertise of your average psychopathic homicidal whack jobs.

This was ORGANIZED, probably at a very high level. He even stated his desired to widen social rifts internationally, specifically in the US. The key factor of intent, his desire to widen the conflict over gun control, and spur actions to further that conflict. Of course the one thing almost guaranteed to start a civil war in the USA is if they start confiscating guns (more). That's why I say this whole attack was far too articulate to just be an average group of loons. This was 100% an organized operation, probably by state level entities. You judge a man by the fruits of his labor, and when every single fruit on the tree is rotten, you need to start asking questions, because that is not organic.
poptok1

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 10:25:17 PM

How exactly do you stop such events from happening in the future
Who said we need to stop this madness? We can see that the more we try, the more it's straightening itself.
The only solution is as horrible and terrifying as the discussed event, the NWO... rule of the state not the rule of the jungle?
Take away all freedoms, all rights, all possession, make people exist only for the state, eradicate them of all emotions and reflections with some drug and voila. Prison planet. Do we want this? I say no. Maybe just maybe it's time to give humanity back to human?
We need freedom not less of it, otherwise those events will continue because people are getting scared.
what truly motivated them
I know what it was, it's the fear. Scare fuelled by hatred and lacking of appreciation for human life.
This was ORGANIZED  
Now that's just speculation, just think about it, you are blaming this on some special forces and simultaneously you take away the blame. Besides it is to early to judge, his lousy manifesto stated he is not an agent, that this is self organised and no third party is entangled, maybe except some religious order of self-proclaimed neo-templars. Such voices do more harm than good. No conspiracy is needed there, where "simple" emotions and dread suffice. Let's stay calm and wait how it will unfold.
You judge a man by the fruits of his labor, and when every single fruit on the tree is rotten, you need to start asking questions, because that is not organic.
You are exaggerating a little, last I checked 98% of all fruits are perfectly fine, browned and look delicious. Don't get this grim rhetoric poison your orchard. We are better than this, capable of beautiful deeds and sacrifices... maybe this was what was missing that day in NZ?

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 11:00:19 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2019, 04:10:30 AM by TECSHARE

How exactly do you stop such events from happening in the future
Who said we need to stop this madness? We can see that the more we try, the more it's straightening itself.
The only solution is as horrible and terrifying as the discussed event, the NWO... rule of the state not the rule of the jungle?
Take away all freedoms, all rights, all possession, make people exist only for the state, eradicate them of all emotions and reflections with some drug and voila. Prison planet. Do we want this? I say no. Maybe just maybe it's time to give humanity back to human?
We need freedom not less of it, otherwise those events will continue because people are getting scared.
what truly motivated them
I know what it was, it's the fear. Scare fuelled by hatred and lacking of appreciation for human life.
This was ORGANIZED  
Now that's just speculation, just think about it, you are blaming this on some special forces and simultaneously you take away the blame. Besides it is to early to judge, his lousy manifesto stated he is not an agent, that this is self organised and no third party is entangled, maybe except some religious order of self-proclaimed neo-templars. Such voices do more harm than good. No conspiracy is needed there, where "simple" emotions and dread suffice. Let's stay calm and wait how it will unfold.
You judge a man by the fruits of his labor, and when every single fruit on the tree is rotten, you need to start asking questions, because that is not organic.
You are exaggerating a little, last I checked 98% of all fruits are perfectly fine, browned and look delicious. Don't get this grim rhetoric poison your orchard. We are better than this, capable of beautiful deeds and sacrifices... maybe this was what was missing that day in NZ?

I think we have a serious lack of communication, mostly as a result of some sort of language barrier I think. You misunderstand, when I say stop these events from happening, I mean understand what causes people to do these things, and try to change the circumstances so that pattern is not repeated. I am pro-gun ownership, I do not want freedoms taken away. In fact my opinion is this was done IN ORDER TO allow freedoms to be taken away in reaction. That was part of my point.

I admit I am absolutely speculating, but I have knowledge of how these types of things operate as I have actively made an attempt to monitor such actions over the last couple decades as well as historical examples. There are several key indicators here that tell me this was organized.

- It was a team of people - most of these types of attacks are individuals
- The death count was exceptionally high, showing proficiency using these weapons
- They have an exceptional understanding of international political issues, as well as US domestic tensions
- They specifically mentioned several cliche 4chan/8chan memes (a major hub of US political dissent), and Candace Owens for example who advocates for the black conservative position in order to associate these groups with violence in order to justify their restriction and censorship

My words about fruit was an allegory or metaphor of judging people by the effects they have on the world around them, not a literal discussion about fruit.  I am not taking away the blame from anyone. Nothing I said makes any of this any less horrible. I do however think it is important to point out the very high desirability of such an event from the perspective of powerful psychopaths with unlimited resources in order to push a narrative they benefit from. Every little angle of this event serves to further divide and inflame existing tensions to the point it feels like a movie script because every plot point is hit. This is not how reality works, this is how synthetic reality works.
poptok1

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 11:23:19 PM

I think we have a serious lack of communication
No, I think we are literally on the same page here.
this was organized.
Sure it was, as of current knowledge it was prepared by this guy. He planned it himself and executed. Nothing spectacular and impossible for one man, brevik (small letter intentional) also worked alone and was far more sophisticated and sinister with it. 
My words about fruit was an allegory
So as mine. But I got a feeling you missed the point. I meant that your speculative words have the potential for fuelling the fire.
Ignition of imagination and conspiracy will only attract the crowd, more hate will follow.
I'm also pro gun however bullets solve nothing, kisses do. 

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 11:57:22 PM

I think we have a serious lack of communication
No, I think we are literally on the same page here.
this was organized.
Sure it was, as of current knowledge it was prepared by this guy. He planned it himself and executed. Nothing spectacular and impossible for one man, brevik (small letter intentional) also worked alone and was far more sophisticated and sinister with it. 
My words about fruit was an allegory
So as mine. But I got a feeling you missed the point. I meant that your speculative words have the potential for fuelling the fire.
Ignition of imagination and conspiracy will only attract the crowd, more hate will follow.
I'm also pro gun however bullets solve nothing, kisses do. 

Yeah I guess we should all just throw out critical thought and speculation because it MIGHT do XYZ. I made some very solid logical points that you didn't even attempt to refute. People don't have a shortage of excuses to be hateful, having a logical discussion about it IMO is a requirement, not a liability. Kisses don't stop bullets.
madrogue

Activity: 98
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:34:00 AM

Reason why teroris  live on Facebook is to make that video trend.
To make any people scare and know how terrorist kill people no mercy.

Stop and don't share any video about teroris in New Zealand.
Pray for New Zealand
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: