Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to find the Newest SHA-256 minable Cryptocurrencies Post them here  (Read 128 times)
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:25:32 PM

I know it is not much. I am only averaging around 446.5 GH/s but a relative recently let me borrow Th Bitmain Antminer S3. I have been solo mining trying to just once, strike  1 lottery block but it has been running for 2 weeks and still absolutely nothing lol. If I was Pool mining I would just be paying the electric bill for a 30 lbs paperweight so if I am going to run it I might as well try and strike gold and hopefully hit paydirt. Before you mention it I know my odds are like less than 0. Hell at this point my odds of hiting a block are like -60% return off life investment but it is free so why not? My pc only runs like 200KH/s so my odds are thousands of times better.

If only I had the money to invest I would not be making this post right now. Anywho I am tired of working 9-5 just to pay bills and buy my daughter and I food just to be broke another week and a half lol

There may already be a list somewhere but its quite hard for me to navigate considering you cannot see a post start date until you click the thread.

I want to create a list of all of the SHA 256  minable cryptocurrencies. With the dates launched, current price of coin,  circulating supply, total supply, block reward, difficulty and is it solo or pool or both!  

NAME.             LAUNCH DATE.              PRICE              CIRCULATING.               TOTAL.             BLOCKREWARD         DIFF.               SOLO/POOL.    

I am mainly creating this list for new coins that come out but i will be going through and updating with some of the older ones, in the meantime here is my address if you ever see 12.5 blocks you know I hit because I currently only own like $30 BTC

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/37V6dE1fJA2Hj2mg31y4oghkmX8oW2uyu8

Here is my address and I wish everyone the most fortune possible. Feel free to post your new SHA 256 ALGORITHMS HERE! I will update thread as soon as I research it.
Good Luck and Happy Mining!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:37:08 PM

I don't think we have a lot of persons interested in mining anymore because it's a business that would cost a lot of money to setup which many persons can't afford and might not be ready to afford such money because the profit most of the time is nothing to write home about, I think it is better you carry out a list of profitable masternode that one can invest in and make a lot of profit because people are already losing interest in mining and might not be interested if you bring any topic ever related to mining.
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:12:16 AM

I don't think we have a lot of persons interested in mining anymore because it's a business that would cost a lot of money to setup which many persons can't afford and might not be ready to afford such money because the profit most of the time is nothing to write home about, I think it is better you carry out a list of profitable masternode that one can invest in and make a lot of profit because people are already losing interest in mining and might not be interested if you bring any topic ever related to mining.

I really like the idea. I just do not know a whole lot about the POS coins at the moment. Havnt done really any staking havn't had the coins to stake..But I do like the coins I will look into thos eddit it and may Change the topic. I do know wattage wise it would be my best bet. I I'll read a little more into it mess around with a few. and come back with a list thank you for the idea. i just have an old Asic S3 I thought i would try to strike gold with for a week or two but it's not working very well lol. I'm going to look into some staking coins "Assuming thats what you mean by "Masternodes You can invest and make LARGE Profits on"
!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: