Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:30:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you make money from crypto? (Bitcoin and alt-coins).  (Read 1297 times)
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:52:02 PM

You could see them all here in different threads.

Trading. - Risk your coins in a slightly high mode.
Gambling. - Risk your coins in a higher mode.
Services. - You could offer your skill set in exchange for bitcoin or altcoin.

Better if you have some skill sets. If not go with trading first and try to study how it goes.
If you still find it boring then go gambling.
You could check out my signature to try it using earnings from faucet first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:54:16 PM

I am curious on how people make money with cryptocurrencies these days. Let me hear about your money making methods and perhaps you could introduce us to your project.
You can mine different crypto currencies. But you should keep in mind if they are going to be profitable or not for you. Buying is always another option. Buy some coins and keep holding it. Eventually you will be making some profit. Selling your skills and working for others in exchange for crypto currencies is another excellent idea. But, don't just go hunting for free coins. You will just be wasting your time and nothing else.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:09:32 PM

Now if we only do various types of projects, of course that is not something we can get to get money from crypto because now the ICO falls so many projects stop in the middle so when we receive the token it won't get a good price but to get crypto money You can do trading activities in various large markets that exist and if we can master the existing charts we can certainly produce in a short time because the price on Crypto is certainly very unstable.
lizarder

Activity: 1540
Merit: 876

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:21:07 PM

for now the best method of making money from cryptocurrency is trading / investing on a project (ICO, STO etc.) but to get the capital you can follow search for airdrop, take part in bounty campaigns, and also follow giveaway held by the remaining people if possible in the marketing field you can try to get money from submitting your expertise to a cryptocurrency project that has begun to develop

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:42:26 PM

I am curious on how people make money with cryptocurrencies these days. Let me hear about your money making methods and perhaps you could introduce us to your project.
By holding
By mining
By lending
By trading

These are the common way to make money from crypto.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:51:11 PM

The reason why people invest in both bitcoin and altcoin is to make money. There are many ways one can make money from crypto. Some of these ways are through mining, holding and trading.

Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:54:55 PM

I work as a bounty hunter and promoter to earn coins and trade them. I use them as capital on trading and earn a few dollars till I was able to accumulate a few hundred dollars from it. Its hard to earn and make money now and it takes a lot of patience.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:56:21 PM

I am doing a lot of bounty programmes and some of them are really profitable. I think that when the market recovers, and there would be more new projects that will honestly distribute their rewards, this art of getting crypto will get even more popular.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:58:10 PM

Well there are several Ways to make money from cryptocurrency
Well the way i make my money from cryptocurrency
*investing
*bounties
And airdrops
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:11:37 PM

Well there are several Ways to make money from cryptocurrency
Well the way i make my money from cryptocurrency
*investing
*bounties
And airdrops
These are the ways to make crypto currencies other than investing,but when we want to make monwy from the crypto currencies what we have then it should be something else like investing.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 08:26:07 PM

Trading is most stable way to extract regular income from crypto market but to be a profitable trader you have to stay online and keep an eye on the charts as well as fundamental events to be a succesful trader so not everyone can do that so i think there is space in the market for new projects that can come up with profitable algorithms, bots or auto trading service with proven track record so that common man can follow and earn regular profits.

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:28:41 PM

Indeed, there are already many ways to get results from cryptocurrency, it's no longer a secret, like trade or investment. I keep on trading to make a profit every time by saving investment for the long term where the pumping market is very good profit, people are advised to invest as small as nominal now it will be useful in the future if it saves in the right place there is an analysis It is necessary not only to trade and investment but to be blind to knowledge, everyone here must do such a method because this is the first step to improving each process.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:37:57 PM

I quit trading already, so I solely make money from doing bounties. I was never meant to be a trader, I have low temper and easy to be down when I lost in trading. What are you trying to tell when you want to be introduce to a project. Are you guys building one now, if there are slots for open for the team I would love to be in.
I'm still into trading, having too many losses I'm considering myself that my experiences and efforts will become worthless if I'm going to quit trading. But it's a fact that trading isn't for everyone just like what you have said.

Being low tempered makes you lose your patience which isn't appropriate for a trader. OP isn't introducing a project but he's asking everyone here if you have some projects to introduce you might want to tell about it to him, maybe he wants to join those upcoming projects.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 09:48:05 PM

It depends on your strategy and how much experience you have. There is lots of opportunity to provide earnings, if you look carefully. It also depends on how much money you can risk. My suggestion is to invest money into what you know, if you do not have any idea, first try to learn.
microbb8

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 05:47:12 AM

There are many different ways. Exchange where you can trade and earn. Mining or staking. You can make money on bounty.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:36:52 AM

well most of us participate in bounties like siganture campain or airdrop or maybe trading.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:50:02 AM

You can take part in a bounty or investment program even though the results are not too much now and if you have good skills in trading you can trade because the profits you get are increasingly unlimited.

Creamy77

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:51:51 AM

The formula is simple, buy low sell high. Be patient with this market you would be rich in one day.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:57:21 AM

I'm not gonna share any tips from my work lol. But, I do recommend some bounties but most of the bounties are so risky so take your ownself to choose the best bounty for you.
smithAwesson

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:04:57 AM

Participate in bounty program and sell your rewards. Or hodl it and maybe you gonna be reach.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: