Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:31:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Introducing Microlancer.io a microearning site like mTurk,UpWork or Fiverr  (Read 394 times)
WhyFhy (OP)

Activity: 1430
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:32:52 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 03:22:22 PM by WhyFhy

████▄ ▄███▓ ██▓ ▄████▄   ██▀███   ▒█████   ██▓    ▄▄▄       ███▄    █  ▄████▄  ▓█████  ██▀███        ██▓ ▒█████  
▓██▒▀█▀ ██▒▓██▒▒██▀ ▀█  ▓██ ▒ ██▒▒██▒  ██▒▓██▒   ▒████▄     ██ ▀█   █ ▒██▀ ▀█  ▓█   ▀ ▓██ ▒ ██▒     ▓██▒▒██▒  ██▒
▓██    ▓██░▒██▒▒▓█  
▄ ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒██░  ██▒▒██░   ▒██  ▀█▄  ▓██  ▀█ ██▒▒▓█    ▄ ▒███   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒     ▒██▒▒██░  ██▒
▒██    ▒██ ░██░▒▓▓▄ ▄██▒▒██▀▀█▄  ▒██   ██░▒██░   ░██▄▄▄▄██ ▓██▒  ▐▌██▒▒▓▓▄ ▄██▒▒▓█  ▄ ▒██▀▀█▄       ░██░▒██   ██░
▒██▒   ░██▒░██░▒ ▓███▀ ░░██▓ ▒██▒░ ████▓▒░░██████▒▓█   ▓██▒▒██░   ▓██░▒ ▓███▀ ░░▒████▒░██▓ ▒██▒ ██▓ ░██░░ ████▓▒░

░ ▒░   ░  ░░▓  ░ ░▒ ▒  ░░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░▓  ░▒▒   ▓▒█░░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ░ ░▒ ▒  ░░░ ▒░ ░░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░ ▒▓▒ ░▓  ░ ▒░▒░▒░
░  ░      ░ ▒ ░  ░  ▒     ░▒ ░ ▒░  ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒   ▒▒ ░░ ░░   ░ ▒░  ░  ▒    ░ ░  ░  ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░▒   ▒ ░  ░ ▒ ▒░
░      ░    ▒ ░░          ░░   ░ ░ ░ ░ ▒    ░ ░    ░   ▒      ░   ░ ░ ░           ░     ░░   ░  ░    ▒ ░░ ░ ░ ▒  
       ░    ░  ░ ░         ░         ░ ░      ░  ░     ░  ░         ░ ░ ░         ░  ░   ░       ░   ░      ░ ░  
               ░                                                      ░                          ░    

Hello! After building for several months,
 I'd like to announce Thorie's labor of love microlancer.io
 a site for listing and fulfilling a wide range of small tasks (microtasks) powered by Bitcoin's Lightning Network.

Features:

Fast, instant, Lightning Network payments.
Feedback and rating system
Category subscriptions: receive email alerts for new tasks posted on followed topics
Low fee for escrow: 1% from asker, 1% from tasker
Zero fee for no-escrow peer-to-peer payment option (multisig recommended)
No hassle, no personal/private identification or verification
Live customer support
Multiple fulfillment option for ongoing tasks
... more features coming soon!

Would love to have users come and post tasks, make offers, give feedback,
or just join us for some fun chats on discord. The site may have bugs, might not look professional,
 but Thorie is a one-man development team to keep costs low.
 Focus is on privacy, fast + minimalist UI, and doing his large part to grow the Bitcoin/Lightning ecosystem.

Microlancer.io
Discord
Twitter
GitHub
Reddit

Android .apk
Thanks for checking it out! Welcome all feedback!

Signature Campaign

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AskForBitcoin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 07:34:50 PM

If you have any questions about this project, feel free to post here or send a support message! We're on discord and twitter too.  Smiley
WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:03:09 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2019, 11:25:31 PM by WhyFhy

If you have any questions about this project, feel free to post here or send a support message! We're on discord and twitter too.  Smiley
AskForBitcoin is Thorie (also known as microlancer)

Come post a few task! Give the platform a go and post some feedback!

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
fiatjaf

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:19:47 PM

This is the kind of tool I was expecting for making the Bitcoin/LN ecosystem reach mainstream. I really want it to have success and I think it may end up being successful.

I've used microlancer.io for a lot of small funny tasks people did just to experiment with the technology, I think. However, for the more complex tasks that would require some amount of expertise and dedication (not much, maybe 1 hour) I couldn't find a volunteer.

Of course I was most certainly paying too little, but at the same time the fact that there aren't too many users makes it hard to find people for niche tasks. On the other hand, maybe the site will grow up from very generalist tasks to more specific ones with time.

One thing that could be improved is the pricing mechanism. As I said: I don't know if I'm paying too little or too much, and I don't have a way to know that better -- probably all other freelancing sites suffer from that same problem. I can only think of a negotiation tool where people could say prices and the task price is updated for each different offerer, but that is probably too naïve.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:44:37 PM

For this to make a popular freelance site, you need a marketing campaign and launching a signature campaign is the best way to start it, this is a good site for people who want to increase their followers, like twitter Instagram like what they do in addmefast, hope you can add more features.
WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:12:25 PM

For this to make a popular freelance site, you need a marketing campaign and launching a signature campaign is the best way to start it, this is a good site for people who want to increase their followers, like twitter Instagram like what they do in addmefast, hope you can add more features.
Thank you! we are working on a signature campaign! should be soon!, a referral network was implemented today as well!

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
magicman11

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:08:23 AM

I really liked the idea of this site so I signed up. Simple tasks anyone can do to earn Satoshis. Bear market is the perfect time to Stack those Satoshis so anyway to be able to accumulate Sats I am for. Microlancer makes it simple to do so. I believe you all should give it a try.
seebees

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:23:02 PM

I've been using Microlancer.io for about 3 months now and am really loving it. The fact that these micro tasks can be fulfilled, for as little as 1 satoshi, thanks to the magic of the Lightning Network is just amazing. And being able to earn bitcoin feels so much more satisfying than buying it on an exchange!

I've mainly been earning sats doing various things like testing and providing feedback to people's websites, opening lightning channels to other people's nodes, helping provide content to someone's app, helping to spread bitcoin to the masses, etc.

The only thing I'd like to see is more tasks posted as I think I've done every task I'm capable of doing on the site already. But I know this is just something that will come as it becomes more widely used and adopted.
dncdog

Activity: 156
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:50:10 AM

**Signature Campaign Coming Soon**
I applied to join and support the Microlancer.io project since today.
I have not got confirmation to join, but at least I have suggestion for the team as my first small contribution to the project.
Why the team did not add link to the Signature campaign into the ANN 's OP?
I thought the team forgot to add link to the line that I quoted above.

Best wishes for your young platform and Lightning network,
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:22:52 AM

I've been using Microlancer.io for about 3 months now and am really loving it. The fact that these micro tasks can be fulfilled, for as little as 1 satoshi, thanks to the magic of the Lightning Network is just amazing. And being able to earn bitcoin feels so much more satisfying than buying it on an exchange!
Can you give examples of micro task? Maybe, I could try doing that on Microlancer site Cheesy. The maker of the site said that there is no fee for the withdrawal and there's no minimum btc to withdraw.

WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:47:48 PM

Can you give examples of micro task? Maybe, I could try doing that on Microlancer site Cheesy. The maker of the site said that there is no fee for the withdrawal and there's no minimum btc to withdraw.
website testing, polls, setting up nodes, creating video's, subscriptions, plugin testing,data collection for now it would be nice to see new/different task listed!

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
100%_Shared_FreeBitco.in

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:58:46 AM

referral alert Roll Eyes

Referral url are not allowed  Wink
realpseudozach

Activity: 170
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 09:36:13 AM

Microlancer.io is fantastic! I've done several tasks and gotten immediate payout with Lightning. I keep shilling it everywhere and there's even a task where you can shill microlancer.io and claim a prize Smiley

Thanks for this great service.

WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:37:05 PM

Microlancer.io is fantastic! I've done several tasks and gotten immediate payout with Lightning. I keep shilling it everywhere and there's even a task where you can shill microlancer.io and claim a prize Smiley

Thanks for this great service.
I was on kriptode yesterday another great LN site!  I should show it to Tim!

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 03:53:04 PM

cool website. find and update with more microtasks.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
roosbit

Activity: 890
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:58:27 PM

Am trying to orient myself with the Microlancer platform, and had a few problems getting around... would like to make some improvement suggestions... is it possible that we can get to see a button to organise the tasks by either date, reward etc and is it possible to change from mBTC to BTC
WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:45:17 PM

Am trying to orient myself with the Microlancer platform, and had a few problems getting around... would like to make some improvement suggestions... is it possible that we can get to see a button to organise the tasks by either date, reward etc and is it possible to change from mBTC to BTC
Yes on the home page to the right you will see the search bar and right underneath it is the advanced search option (click this for date indexing dates and btc High to Low) if you look under the advanced search button you will see a dropdown for currency its lets you pick between USD, BTC, mBTC or Satoshi. Hope this helps and thanks for participating in our signature campaign! If you want quicker answers find them on our discord or technical support chat on the website.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
roosbit

Activity: 890
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:45:04 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2023, 07:27:46 PM by roosbit

This worked thanks, but can i change my satoshi balance to BTC a familiar denomination.

WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:01:47 AM

check out zigzag.io or bitlum.io for easy swaps

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
mubashar002

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 01:42:51 AM

Easy to work and earn lightning btc in spare time

you can get some quick referrals as well

being a worker + earner at same time

i think marketing needs to be join so that the platform gets more engagagement with real users

fee option sis really good for advertisers , packages for ads would be good , do not know if it's wordpress but interested to know it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: