Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you invested in an altcoin in 2018?  (Read 748 times)
Yahiris

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 05:57:32 PM

Sure I did and I hope a lot of people did it as well. While the most investors were crying about their portfolios, smart people have invested a lot of money during the last big fall and are already starting to get dividends.
At the beginning of 2018 I personally invested in altcoins and lost a lot, but I realized that in December 2018 there must be a market reversal somewhere and I also invested in altcoins and did not regret it

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:45:06 AM

I invested altcoin every year. I do not have any of these things, 2018, 2019. I feel comfortable investing in altcoin every year. Because I know to invest in altcoin can earn a lot of profits. Altcoin is very good for investing. I personally invest in altcoin and someone else wants to invest in altcoin. I'm lucky to invest in altcoin every year. Whether the profit is big or small, it is not a matter. Profits are a big issue every year. So I say all of us should invest in altcoin. The market has many good well altcoin If we invest in those altcoin, then we can earn a lot of profits.

Thank you

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 07:54:53 AM

I did invested in UTRUST
UTRUST looks to have a solid development team, as it has managed to quickly implementovertake paypal, but currently we have seen alternative projects. Hence, its success will only depend on the level of adoption it would experience in the global world.

Therefore,  in your opinion what has the future hold for UTRUST?
I have invested only in two altcoins last year and that was the in the $DGB and the other one is the xtrabytes, XBY. Last month, I bought some stellar and additional ethereum. I was tempted to buy eth because I believe it will be a huge profit in the long run.
L3vi Ackerman

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:09:26 AM

Right now i haven't invested in in this coin but soon i will because this coin can give me huge amount of profit in future.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:20:57 AM

Right now i haven't invested in in this coin but soon i will because this coin can give me huge amount of profit in future.
Good for you, you don't have to wait, of course there are other coins out there.
This coin has reached over $1 as it's all time high, and that is huge considering the supply is very high, now the price is very cheap and I don't
know if it's still possible for this coin to recover again, actually it's called token AFAIK.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:45:39 AM

I think you already know if altcoin can benefit very much but why do you have to wait for more time to invest in altcoin to do it as soon as possible because if you wait longer then the price is too high and you are late to buy.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:56:57 AM

I did not invest in 2018 year because I had already assembled a portfolio, but in this 2019 year I invested a bit in various altcoins and now I’m waiting for the normal growth of the cryptocurrency market to get a profit.
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 11:12:23 AM

I have long been bought and waiting for the right time to grow. I really hope that he will be very soon.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 11:16:11 AM

I invested in 2018. Because I know that this year there will be a rise in the cryptocurrency rate. And I plan as soon as growth will throw off everything.

lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:18:51 AM

Therefore,  in your opinion what has the future hold for UTRUST?
Well no one can tell the future of UTK however if you're updated in the progress of their project you'll know that you dont have to worry about the price of it currently ( UTK is declining despite of a bit pump of btc).
I suggest to hold it for long period if you really want to gain something from your investment.

Last year I invested in few altcoins with large percentage in iost. Although its not right to have a high hopes with our investment I have a trust that iost project will going to succeed in the future since their project has always something to offer to their investors.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 11:33:20 AM

I will not answer about your UTRUST hype but rather about your question in your title, yes I've invested in at last 5 coins and promoted at least 15 ICO, but so far I'm still not getting profits from my portfolio, all of these coins are still in the development phase, it will take months before i can gain profit from my portfolios.

Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:49:19 AM

I am doing bounty campaigns this year. Even the projects are very less as compared to last year but still , I am doing it. If market rises and good project starts , I will surely invest.
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:18:19 PM

I will not answer about your UTRUST hype but rather about your question in your title, yes I've invested in at last 5 coins and promoted at least 15 ICO, but so far I'm still not getting profits from my portfolio, all of these coins are still in the development phase, it will take months before i can gain profit from my portfolios.
of course it takes time, because it's not easy to get big profits so don't just give up.
there is still a chance for big profits, now the market is increasing hopefully this will be the best because it will increase.
it's been a long time for all of us to wait for the market to rise and hopefully we will get a big profit from the Altcoin that we have.

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:53:19 PM

I am doing bounty campaigns this year. Even the projects are very less as compared to last year but still , I am doing it. If market rises and good project starts , I will surely invest.
if you are working on bounty campaigns all this year, then I think when the market begins to grow you will become very rich and then just engage in trading

Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:08:00 PM

if you are working on bounty campaigns all this year, then I think when the market begins to grow you will become very rich and then just engage in trading
You have described a very good perspective. I hope that most users will do so. You can also try mining some new coins. I, for example, are now actively engaged in mining the new Sound Money Coin token. there is no need for any special equipment, and only need to pay a few cents for gas in transactions.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:09:13 PM

I already invested on SHITCOIN and iam already out from them, lucky i got a lot profit like one of my currency MUTX. I got from mining and sell them at the exchange with a high price.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:24:19 PM

Any project sustains or gains popularity only when the whole people give their support. It means a project should deliver on its goals and promises so as to win the hearts of its customers. But on the contrary, hype and speculations are taking over in the market. But unlike in the past, this trend is decreasing lately. As a result, we can say that the market is correcting itself and becoming stable. I have not heard of the token you have mentioned. But it will be a success if it has much to offer.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:33:27 PM

Of course, I have always invested coins and ICO since 2017, and I'm glad I can profit from $ 500 to $ 7000 in 2017 (about 8 months), and I invested in 2018 around $ 1200 but lost and left around $ 450.  Huh
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:43:45 PM

I also rarely hear the name of the project, maybe this is the first time I have heard it because it is very strange to my ears but if it really can make many successful people it must have been known for a long time by people and certainly I will choose my future, ethereum because I sure ethereum can make me successful in the future.
bogdasha07

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:45:11 PM

This was EOS and I hoped this would be a rise like in April https://cmc.io/coins/eos, so I'm still waiting  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: