Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:58:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ad services for faucets?  (Read 1307 times)
skov86

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:16:58 AM

google adsense not supported to faucet site, if you faucet iste make use ad service google adsense, youre google adsense can suspended and baned
the best bitcoin ad service, and can make use to faucet site is bitmedia
Adsenes only don't support those faucetbox faucets which are only a faucet and load of ads, but if a faucet have enough and good quality texts, informations and additional pages than google adsense will never cause any issue,. make your faucet worthy first.

Thanks about more info, I will look into it. To be honest I taught it's not safe enough to run adsense on faucets...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:22:04 AM

google adsense not supported to faucet site, if you faucet iste make use ad service google adsense, youre google adsense can suspended and baned
the best bitcoin ad service, and can make use to faucet site is bitmedia
Adsenes only don't support those faucetbox faucets which are only a faucet and load of ads, but if a faucet have enough and good quality texts, informations and additional pages than google adsense will never cause any issue,. make your faucet worthy first.

Thanks about more info, I will look into it. To be honest I taught it's not safe enough to run adsense on faucets...
That's incorrect information. You can't have Adsense on faucet, no matter if you have good content, multiple pages, high quality traffic. Faucets and similar type of sites is just against rules of Adsense:
Incentivized traffic is when a company/individual compensates web users (or their partners) for visiting a site and/or taking a particular action (one which ultimately leads to profit/revenue).

Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 05:33:49 PM

There is a captcha-ad service for faucets by CoinPole who are looking for additional income apart from the typical advertising networks. They pay for each solved captcha and their bot protection is excellent that is being trusted by the big companies.

If you're interested, you can feel free to join their service on BitCaptcha.io or discuss on the official thread.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
davey76

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:38:40 PM

Thats true you can't have Adsense on Faucets anymore.
tus321

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 06:39:33 AM

Advertisement on the website doesn't make that much revenue as compared to affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is a great source of making money. It is a kind of advertisement with a higher cost per action.

Here are some of the best high paying affiliate programs where you can make tons of money
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:26:41 PM

I see that the importance and relevance of faucets is dying out because it is no longer reliable to gain bitcoin. To get some bitcoin at the moment, you just have to join a signature campaign or you buy to hodl. I don't expect to get free bitcoin.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3173

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 09:29:08 PM

I see that the importance and relevance of faucets is dying out because it is no longer reliable to gain bitcoin. To get some bitcoin at the moment, you just have to join a signature campaign or you buy to hodl. I don't expect to get free bitcoin.

Are you sure that you clearly understand what OP asking here? Or you just spam to fill the signature quota for current week?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████