Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:04:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never give up  (Read 16383 times)
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:51:21 PM

Holy moly,good job on being patient now it payoffs,you know the saying quiters never wins patience and hardwork pays off

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:18:45 PM

Giving up is a sign of weakness,being weak is a sign that you accept lose.So once you give up you cant have the motivation to start again.So while still early never lose hope and just strive to get back to your tracks

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:36:16 PM

Yes positive present of mind never give to get an huge earning ib the future. Giving up get with nothing we need to believe bitcoin and the altcoins give another benefits someday. Just be patience surely we got the dream profits.

gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:11:49 AM

Congrats on the big hit, man. I left most of the hard drives when I moved out of London, so that's a few thousand bitcoins down the drain. Oh well; no use crying over spilt milk. Onward and upward!

wow you are great, dont regret with history, lets make move on future, dont always seeing back, all you need is walk forward and looking forward. ilove that qote when i regret something in the past

maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:18:14 AM

How many time do you lost your asset because lower price after listing in exchange market, you keep hold and save your asset and waiting for price is raising, never give up with all of your way to get profit with crypto.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:36:35 AM

One of the key lessons every investor must have at the back of the mind is the incorporation of patience when holding a coin. Some coins take time to reach their full potentials on the market due to the long time it may take to fully develop its product and platform. All these can be revealed once the investor performs a personal study on the project. The same principle applies to Bitcoin holders. It takes time for Bitcoin to bull and only the patient will enjoy the profit when it bulls.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:33:04 AM

One of the key lessons every investor must have at the back of the mind is the incorporation of patience when holding a coin. Some coins take time to reach their full potentials on the market due to the long time it may take to fully develop its product and platform. All these can be revealed once the investor performs a personal study on the project. The same principle applies to Bitcoin holders. It takes time for Bitcoin to bull and only the patient will enjoy the profit when it bulls.
Yes patience is the key, since the bearest market takes place then all of crypto market goes down including ICO integrity was vanish and many scam ICO was born because the king of all crypto was down and that is the reason that there are lot of bounty hunters leaving the community and day traders gain less income but despite until now the bitcoin is still ticking and slowly gaining strength, so we should never give up until the bull run.

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:10:19 AM

Wow, that's some luck you got there. You are very lucky to have found Bitcoin in its early stage. It's very encouraging to have that because maybe in the future, who knows what Bitcoin might become. We just have to keep believing in it. It actually pays for you to not give up in something you believe in.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:24:07 AM

I highly doubt you'll see them at 19k again. They went mainstream and then crashed hard after a bunch of folks from the public who had zero idea on how to invest threw all their money in the currency. BTC was in a bubble and it was going to pop eventually.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:43:11 AM

I played about with Bitcoins and litecoins and Feathercoins back in 2013. These were the days when Bitcoin was pretty easy to obtain through online mining pools and faucets ect.  As time went by,  I lost interest in Crypto and kinda forgot about it until Bitcoin hit 19k in 2017 . By this time I had changed my computer and hard drives and along with it all my passwords and wallets and dat files,  to cut a long story short I searched all over for my old hardrives, ran recovery on one of the drives I had kept and found nothing I gave up searching and just got used to the fact that I had lost a lot of money.

Fast foward to 2019 we were cleaning out a cuboard and at the very back was a shoe box and in that shoebox were 3 hardrives one of which contained all my passwords, wallets and dat files for all my Bitcoins, Litecoin and Feathercoins. I may have lost out on when Bitcoin was at its best but I now have all the info I need. I have sold some of it and will hold the rest until Bitcoin goes up again and it will. The money I got from selling some of the bitcoin and litecoin even though not at its highest I basically got for doing nothing apart from online pool mining  and playing with faucets  back in 2013,  so im happy with it. Never give up if you have lost money on Cryptos and if you did what I did keep,  looking for that lost hardrive it will turn up eventully.  In 2019 it is so easy to buy and sell Bitcoions too and it was instant money from selling to transfering the moeny into paypal then into my bank account.  How things have changed for the better for cryotocoins Smiley

That's an inspiring story and I wonder what would you feel if you didn't find your hard drives anymore. That's a lesson for us to learn, that we should never give up on our holdings and that we should never underestimate cryptocurrency for it may bloom one day where we are not all prepared.

Mastercon

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:06:50 AM

Lucky for you to find those 3 hard drives. I think the title should be lost and found and not never giver up. Still luck has been into your side. Back in 2017 my PC had an electrical problem which started a fire damaging my hard drive. Never regain anything from the hard drive ive lost all my password, private keys. Now i wrote them all down and keep at a safe place just a second layer security in case it happen again.
NO i am not agree the title should be "Nerver give up" rather than your lost of find. The reason is the guy didn't lose his heart and didn't gave up with he kept trying and at the end he succeed. We guys should learn something from him. Just don't give up no matter what situation is. Keep patient and always try 
Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:32:27 AM

The attitude of giving up is not good for anybody who wants to succeed in life especially in cryptocurrencies which has a very volatile market. Well i have invested into some cryptocurrencies that are way down about 50% but i am still holding unto them because i know when the bull run of bitcoin comes again they will surely rise up for me to make some profits.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:28:20 AM

In the first place I have to say congratulations on your lost and found lost bitcoin. As for me it has been a great lesson I have learnt when it comes to holding coins or token and it lost value or losing a key to my wallet. It is part of the lesson and experience one have to gather in life and there is no regret in any of these experience forward I have moved not thinking about the past any longer.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:33:32 AM

In the first place I have to say congratulations on your lost and found lost bitcoin. As for me it has been a great lesson I have learnt when it comes to holding coins or token and it lost value or losing a key to my wallet. It is part of the lesson and experience one have to gather in life and there is no regret in any of these experience forward I have moved not thinking about the past any longer.
People who dump during the bear will have to learn the hard way, if they could have waited for this moment, they might be able to sell with profit.
But, it's never late to ride with the market again, seems like this time around we are moving to a bull market and this is going to be an exciting year going to bitcoin halving.

STUDENTCOIN