Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:01:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Believe Bitcoin Will Rise Again?  (Read 2221 times)
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:31:22 PM

Yeah I believe in Bitcoin and Blockchain, crypto is the future currency and definitely Bitcoin will replace gold at some point.
Did you look at the tweet of EOS founder "@BrendanBlumer". He said that Bitcoin will be at around $333,333 over the next 2 decades (20 years).
Tweet: https://twitter.com/BrendanBlumer/status/1107079971091046401
We just need to HOLD only 1 bitcoin for bright future, I believe in BTC.  Cool
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:35:32 PM

How long do you guys keep on complaining that Bitcoin should start rising than waiting for it to move on its own? As you all know that we do have whales who can easily control the movement of the market and if you try to push it on your own, you might wanna think it twice because they can easily pull you down. So why would you want Bitcoin to rise so bad? I know how it feels when we are in a long term bearish market but can you consider Bitcoin as a payment atm?

mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:36:09 PM

I always believe in those words, because I stand here for quite a long time and it feels like when prices go up and down is normal. and I also know the price of bitcoin when going down or up.
incidentally now the price of bitcoin is recovering a lot, even though we don't know yet whether this will continue or vice versa. most importantly, I believe one day the price of bitcoin will go back up even further.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:42:37 PM

Bitcoin is already rising at the moment at I believe this trend will go on and probably usher us into the bull run.
This might be the year of the bullish run in the cryptocurrency market

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:43:05 PM

How long do you guys keep on complaining that Bitcoin should start rising than waiting for it to move on its own? As you all know that we do have whales who can easily control the movement of the market and if you try to push it on your own, you might wanna think it twice because they can easily pull you down. So why would you want Bitcoin to rise so bad? I know how it feels when we are in a long term bearish market but can you consider Bitcoin as a payment atm?
Well questioned? Everytime it isn't possible to expect a bullish trend. Till 2017 users weren't much speculative about the price move. When it reached $20000 and started to fall off, users weren't able to accept it. With this everywhere the growth and forward price push is happening through the speculative trend. Growth is assured, but we need to have patience to experience.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:56:15 PM

Go back to the beginning of 2017, you will never find anyone saying that bitcoin can rise to almost $20k, but it did during December of that year.

So it also goes to show that everything is possible, but at this point, and if it will ever happened again, it will not be an overnight sensation. The growth will happen eventually, perhaps in the next 2-3 years specially in 2020 when we will have the bitcoin block halving which will be the catalyst for the next bull run.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:23:08 PM

Looking at the fiat money at the local museum someday, who knows right if we're in quick phase of currencies that the gov't will replace everything or make bitcoin as an inspiration that everything works digitally if they can't control the huge number of people using it.
Governments will surely someday replace paper money with digital money but I am sure they are not going to choose bitcoin or another cryptocurrency as their first option and that's because probably most governments are against bitcoin since it is promoting a system that works against them by protecting people and their money.
It will happen when most of the transactions are digitally made. We have credit cards, bank wire transfers, wallet apps, crypto's so we're all going to that point of our lives where we will witness that currencies will change.

Crypto's will not be their choice because it's against to what they are working it. Bitcoin is decentralized and gov't is all about centralization, they can make up with a crypto or another digital money that's fully centralized and has one body of gov't to control it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:39:39 PM

Bitcoin is already rising at the moment at I believe this trend will go on and probably usher us into the bull run.
This might be the year of the bullish run in the cryptocurrency market
Right.We can already see a little increase in the market price and hopefully,this will create a bull run in the long run.Inspite of the negative thinkers towards cryptocurrency,i still believe that there are high chances that bitcoin will still skyrocket again becoming its price very expensive that will make old and new investors become attached to bitcoin again.

Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 01:17:20 AM

The answer is simple, Yes! Bitcoin will continue to grow and develop not only in price but in overall. The price as of today is very normal in crypto market which is very unpredictable and fluctuates every time. But it will definitely rise again in the next coming years.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:24:07 AM

I trust bitcoin will raise again to higher price and many prediction talk about bitcoin could raised more than USD 15,000 on 2020, keep hold and invest your money at bitcoin because will give you more profitable.
The possibility yes bitcoin will rise up again because we know that on 2020 bitcoin will be halving block, it is mean the numbers of bitcoin will reduced and the price of bitcoin will be rise again, i agree with you that invest our fiat money in bitcoin and holding them for couples years later, if the price of bitcoin will rise will be followed by another cryptocurrencies.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:26:04 AM

in the slightest, I never doubted that bitcoin would rise again, because I saw the technology it possessed was so good, and it was needed by many people, for that reason, bitcoin could never be stopped.
Eko prasetyo

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:28:28 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin will rise again, even higher than before. If now so many people withdraw from Bitcoin because of the fall in the price of bitcoin.
For me now there have been many changes so many people, companies and even governments have accepted and adopted their use. When people continue to accept and adopt the use of Bitcoin, that is how long prices will rise again.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:09:45 AM

Well as i can see for bitcoin right now . There will be always a small price change that will give you a small amount of profit. It wont go boom again because of regulation. There might a chance that bitcoin will break or pop. But it will take time if an altcoin surpasses the price of bitcoin.
So don't just depend on 1 coin

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
don_ricci

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:21:00 AM

Bitcoin is already rising. I talked about this even in the summer and autumn of 2018, that Bitcoin after the fall will begin its rise. Now if you look at price changes and general market trends, you'll see the very beginning of a prolonged upward movement. Therefore, it's time to buy!
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:24:57 AM

I made bitcoin to fulfill my live so far and that way is really defy  to be passed but I never thought to leave bitcoin for granted after a massive crash. Bitcoin still not recognized by many people in my country, they just know money fiat is one of payment system and even they will ignore any payment system instead money fiat. But this makes me proud to believe bitcoin because of its antimainstream, sometimes they especially my neighbors have a little bizarre cause I don't have work but I can buy anything what I want even more than those who have jobs.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:43:15 AM

I 100% believe that bitcoin will rise again at the right time, it all depends on the patience and strength of the users of bitcoin to survive and hold it even though they have to wait long.
and the action that I have to do in the current bitcoin situation is to hold it back and buy a little extra if there are opportunities and the right time, and the strategy that I do for long-term investment as future savings and waiting for bitcoin to reach the highest price because I have a steady income or permanent work that doesn't affect when the bitcoin price is low and I only sell it when the bitcoin price rises.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 06:57:00 AM

Bitcoin is not a method to get rich overnight. The first time it hit 20k was more a speculation than the real value of btc at that time.

When adoption rate will increase and Network Lightning will go live, we have all chances to see Bitcoin at new ATH values.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:58:43 AM

I 100% believe that bitcoin will rise again at the right time, it all depends on the patience and strength of the users of bitcoin to survive and hold it even though they have to wait long.
and the action that I have to do in the current bitcoin situation is to hold it back and buy a little extra if there are opportunities and the right time, and the strategy that I do for long-term investment as future savings and waiting for bitcoin to reach the highest price because I have a steady income or permanent work that doesn't affect when the bitcoin price is low and I only sell it when the bitcoin price rises.
- As an investor and a user who knows bitcoin from the early stages until now, I also really believe in bitcoin, believing that bitcoin will come back and show its power again but my faith seems to be imperfect like you, I dare not continue to invest or accumulate more bitcoin. Because I have seen bloody and failures that bitcoin can achieve, it has begun to destroy people's beliefs in it and of course, an investor will always need to manage risks and calculations about what can be achieved or lost, so I can trust bitcoin but it will definitely not be 100% at this time

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:09:58 AM

- As an investor and a user who knows bitcoin from the early stages until now, I also really believe in bitcoin, believing that bitcoin will come back and show its power again but my faith seems to be imperfect like you, I dare not continue to invest or accumulate more bitcoin. Because I have seen bloody and failures that bitcoin can achieve, it has begun to destroy people's beliefs in it and of course, an investor will always need to manage risks and calculations about what can be achieved or lost, so I can trust bitcoin but it will definitely not be 100% at this time

Maybe not this time, but for sure the right time is coming but cannot be pointed out at sure target. There's no certain date and exact time, and only I am sure of was the random scenario which will commence this year. For my observations, bitcoin will always have a bigger potentials to rise and increase at greater price which is much higher than previous bull run of 2017. Predictions last 2018 maybe a failure, but this year I think that more than $20k is achievable.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:30:04 AM

yes, I also believe. sooner or later or later, I think the price of bitcoin will rise slowly. it will be proven when the price of bitcoin has returned above $ 7000. for now, we just need to survive and stay patient waiting for that.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███