Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:44:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Risk factor of purchase anything from a locked thread ★  (Read 336 times)
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 06:29:55 AM

Well this type of issue can be addressed by the forum modators I think threads that has such content like sell of anything to the forum community and gets lock should be delete to prevent people from still picking interest in it

I think it will not be fair to put every responsibility to moderators hand where they got the hard work to control the entire section. At least if we try a little from each of our sides then its going to be easier for them too. Intention of my thread is to educate people who like to buy goods or anything else from forum and its really don't makes me feel good when I see this issue related claim.

Its simple that if you want to sell anything honestly here on the forum by submitting sell announcement thread then why you need to lock it. So if we stay far from those locked thread and don't take any service then automatically this kinda issues will be solved. I always believe "prevention is better than cure"

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:35:32 AM

Well this type of issue can be addressed by the forum modators I think threads that has such content like sell of anything to the forum community and gets lock should be delete to prevent people from still picking interest in it

That's pretty bad too because you lose proof of the scam. I know that the forum doesn't moderate scams, but they should probably make exceptions for cases as blatant as this, or at least prevent manual locking of threads in the marketplace section. This way, someone could at least leave warning messages for people who don't know how the trust system works.

But yeah, it's sad how people are falling for such blatant schemes in the first place. If they're naive enough to fall for something like this, I don't think there's anything anyone can do to protect them.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: