Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 07:28:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VECAP - secure your home  (Read 2141 times)
Petrunovskiy2

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:13:12 AM

I seriously doubt that building your own blockchain for this is the most cost efficient way to secure the smart houses. And since it most likely will be obscure blockchain with only few miners, the possibility of the successful 51% attack grows exponentially.
I have not read that they will use their own blockchain. This will be an erc 20 token.   so I did not see any information about the fact that they will develop their blockchain.
Understood. But then I would like to understand how the decentralization of this project will be organized. if there is no mining or knots. the network should be as safe as possible because it is the reputation of the project.
Nirvana25

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:28:54 AM

let's see how it will work in practice. now I do not know how much it all will be in demand among users.
well this market will develop and I think it will be very useful for users. I will follow up on the implementation. while the team will not show the result that it is difficult for me to say something.
bluskyboyz

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:00:08 AM

let's see how it will work in practice. now I do not know how much it all will be in demand among users.
well this market will develop and I think it will be very useful for users. I will follow up on the implementation. while the team will not show the result that it is difficult for me to say something.
I have already seen the first renders of the app. And I must say that it will look pretty interesting and convenient
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:28:49 AM

I have already seen the first renders of the app. And I must say that it will look pretty interesting and convenient
it looks good. But still there can be a lot of difficulties that will prevent the implementation of the project.
haninah26

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 10:11:10 AM

project. looks interesting to me. I think that I will be able to buy tokens for myself in the near future because I believe in growth in the long term.
Saidwac

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:41:59 AM

project. looks interesting to me. I think that I will be able to buy tokens for myself in the near future because I believe in growth in the long term.
well, we do not know what will be the situation on the market in a year.  to do this, at least believe in the growth of the entire crypto market.
Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:37:37 AM

well, we do not know what will be the situation on the market in a year.  to do this, at least believe in the growth of the entire crypto market.
there is another point, the market for the Internet of things is growing very strongly every year. and even more important.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:06:51 AM

there is another point, the market for the Internet of things is growing very strongly every year. and even more important.
now I have not seen any competitors for this project. But on the other hand, perhaps they think that this market is not in demand among users. it will be necessary to study the issue in more detail.
bluskyboyz

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:52:26 AM

now I have not seen any competitors for this project. But on the other hand, perhaps they think that this market is not in demand among users. it will be necessary to study the issue in more detail.
in any case, if these services will not be very expensive, it will be possible to create a very large coverage around the world and generate a huge profit.
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:39:21 AM

in any case, if these services will not be very expensive, it will be possible to create a very large coverage around the world and generate a huge profit.

still, I would like to see the real work of the team before buying tokens. Because I have seen a lot of technological projects but unfortunately they were not implemented.
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:58:01 AM

still, I would like to see the real work of the team before buying tokens. Because I have seen a lot of technological projects but unfortunately they were not implemented.
well many startups raise money having only an idea at their disposal. But investors who invest in the initial stages can make X 100 pretty easily.
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:11:50 AM

well many startups raise money having only an idea at their disposal. But investors who invest in the initial stages can make X 100 pretty easily.
To do this, you need to be as confident in the work of the team. That is, I would like to have a guarantee that the project will be implemented, but I understand that this will not be in such cases
FreeWaffles

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:21:42 AM

what was Pre-Ico price?
Vecap.sup (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:15:34 PM

what was Pre-Ico price?
Our Pre-ICO price is 0,12 USD
haninah26

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 01:47:26 PM

what was Pre-Ico price?
Our Pre-ICO price is 0,12 USD
Is the price already discounted or not yet:? Just would like to understand for yourself whether you can still get any discounts?
Saidwac

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:10:55 PM

do you plan to involve additional advisors in the team at these stages? as well as blockchain developers.
Nirvana25

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:30:41 PM

Do you plan ICO after preICO?
well, that would be logical, don't you think? I think this is at least a strange question....
anu0702

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:40:22 PM

well, that would be logical, don't you think? I think this is at least a strange question....
but now, many newcomers on the forum who is in fact not really developing in regard. but I am very glad that they are interested in cryptocurrency.
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:14:39 AM

but now, many newcomers on the forum who is in fact not really developing in regard. but I am very glad that they are interested in cryptocurrency.
Yes, it's good that there is a high interest in startups. Especially now it is better to pay attention to startups that are associated with real business. And I am glad that this is one of them.
psyko_chewbacca

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:36:31 AM

well, let's see how it all works. I do not really like that the timing of the project is a bit delayed, but I still is a real business so there are advantages.

well, with this situation on the market you are right and will need to choose projects that will provide real services to the public.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: