Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:40:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: banned and I can´t post anymore (Candidate for Ban appeal)  (Read 1106 times)
DeepVault (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:02:34 PM
Merited by youngwebs (2)

Thank you those replied to the thread.

DeepOnion brought extra value to  the bitcointalk community, airdropped 10 million ONION https://deeponion.org/airdropslog.php (logs can be seen here)
DeepOnion community created so far 5000+ original posts and DeepOnion have one of most friendly and supportive community out there.  And we would like to continue doing so.

I will maintain with extra care in the future to avoid spam and plagiarism in ANN thread.  Sorry if i created a trouble especially the last post of deeperx seem little vague or no value, but we are all human and we can err.

When ban lifted we will good care and check all posts as whole DeepOnion mod team

thanks again. I just want best for the bitcoin community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1758

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:48:43 PM

Yes, but why did @Lauda not delete, the negative tag he gave to @deeperx, if he was innocent. On the basis of copy / paste.
So other people are easier to judge on what basis @deeperx is banned, here all say they copy / paste projects (DeepOnion).

On the other hand say like you say:

In other versions say copy / paste the project (DeepOnion).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:53:11 PM

Yes, but why did @Lauda not delete, the negative tag he gave to @deeperx, if he was innocent. On the basis of copy / paste.
So other people are easier to judge on what basis @deeperx is banned, here all say they copy / paste projects (DeepOnion).

On the other hand say like you say:

In other versions say copy / paste the project (DeepOnion).

afaik, lauda got kicked out as an bitcointalk mod after he gave the negtag. i dont know, if an kicked out mods given trust tags is automatically deleted by bct? i guess, not.

@nutildah
thx for answering Smiley
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:13:50 AM
Merited by SEELE^^01 (1)

Honestly, I don't think what OP adds to the forum--an ANN thread for a typical ICO project--justifies reversing a permaban for plagiarism.  Not only that, but it reflects very poorly on the project that the thread starter is dishonest enough to steal someone else's words and pass them off as his own.  And somehow I doubt Theymos will have any sympathy for this, but who knows. 

IMO, the "more good than harm" exception should be made only in rare circumstances, and by rare I mean probably 1/250 cases deserve a second chance.  There's something very simple and fundamental about not copy/pasting stuff from other sources and taking credit for it that people who do it almost without exception should not be members of bitcointalk.  Most of the time, it's sig spammers who can't speak English who get caught doing this shit, and obviously OP doesn't fit that description, but I don't think he should be unbanned.
I think you should study the case a little bit more before jumping in to offer your opinion, which is welcome if you understand all the facts. First of all, DeepOnion is not an ICO project, no one was asked to give money with only a promise of a coin with some future value and/or a future project. Instead, DeepOnion successfully completed a 40-week airdrop during which the developers distributed a lot of coins. I'd say more about how the DeepOnion team has created many interesting features but I can tell when someone's not interested so I won't get into more details.

Second, the DeepOnion ANN thread page number is in the thousands. I believe that for that reason alone it should be in the interest of the moderators here to re-examine the case of the OP. Let's face it, it's more important to try to keep a thousand-page thread tidy than be honestly concerned about one allegedly plagiarized phrase from a website that was set up in such a way which truly makes me doubt about how OP could possibly find this phrase and copy it from there.

Also, I don't see any proof in which OP tried to pass off these words as his own, he doesn't claim anything of the sort in the allegedly plagiarized post.

I think that in a forum where racial, religious and sexual biases are often ignored, trivialized and sometimes even condoned and encouraged, this is an unjustifiably harsh stance against the OP, and anyone who has ever been in his position. It makes no sense how a single post can essentially erase the contribution of the OP to helping the members of bitcointalk first, and obviously, members of the DeepOnion community second to navigate through the world of cryptocurrency. I believe that a moderator should take such things into account before choosing the road of harsh punishment.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 01:20:38 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2019, 01:41:57 AM by suchmoon
Merited by Foxpup (2)

~

Please kindly fuck off. This is not a thread to shill your shitcoin. The OP plagiarized and got banned, end of story. DeepOnion shills are a dime a dozen, I'm sure you'll find someone else to take OP's place.

If I were you I'd avoid bringing up the tidiness of DeepOnion's "thousand-page thread", which has lots of plagiarism too. You have no leg to stand on when you're allowing that bullshit to bump your thread when it suits you but then whine about a "harsh" ban.

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 6764

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:25:17 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

I think that in a forum where racial, religious and sexual biases are often ignored, trivialized and sometimes even condoned and encouraged, this is an unjustifiably harsh stance against the OP, and anyone who has ever been in his position.
All of the above falls under 'free speech' and has nothing whatsoever to do with plagiarism, which is against the rules.  And while you're correct on the point that I don't know much about this particular project, it's hard for me to see how rewarding a bunch of bounty-hunting shitposters is beneficial to the forum, and I stick by my opinion that this all reflects badly on not only OP, but the project itself.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:00:02 AM

I did a brief review of some of the more recent posts by the OPs banned account as well as reviewed a few posts following his in the Deep Onion thread. The OP posted twice in a row, which is thread bumping technique that is not allowed, on more than one occasion. These posts are just since the beginning of the month. It appears that other community members also posted more than once in a row. I suspect that if I dig deeper into the OPs posts, I may discover other thread bumping techniques that are used. I'm not going to do a full review because I'm not going to provide a free service to help the OP and the Deep Onion team improve their thread bumping techniques. Although multipost bumping usually doesn't earn a permaban, continued infractions certainly can.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:02:27 AM

According to coinmarketcap your altcoin ranks at 448, and has a market cap of only $4.1MM.

Your thread has ~1800 pages of posts, while the ANN thread for etherum has ~1150 pages, but etherum is much more well known, and there are dozens, if not hundreds (if not thousands) of projects built on top of etherum. I am not sure how this can be accounted for except for shilling, which is certainly not something good for the forum.

With the above being said, I don't support banning people for plagiarism that happened a long time ago, and in only "small" amounts, when they are otherwise not breaking any rules. There isn't any other rule in which no warnings are given (perhaps no warning is necessary in most cases, but maybe a 60 day ban would be more appropriate as a final warning would be more appropriate if someone is caught plagiarizing, when a high ranking account is involved). It doesn't seem right to me to be removing people from the forum willy-nilly who are currently contributing to the forum. 

With the above being said, there is an argument you should be banned for bump spam. This obviously relies on the speculation that you have many shills supporting your altcoin.   
DeepVault (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:10:48 PM

Thank you once again all for replies.  It is nice to see different view points.
DeepOnion made 40 weeks airdrop (one of longest airdrop of all times) during the airdrops and after that i keep updated our community in every affairs.
This is a rare find approach and believe helpful for many. We were respectful other coins and ANN threads.
We will continue being so. I hope we have some tolerance after all we are a team working for the same goal as all crypto currency teams.

TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 6856

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 08:25:18 PM

Thank you once again all for replies.  It is nice to see different view points.
DeepOnion made 40 weeks airdrop (one of longest airdrop of all times) during the airdrops and after that i keep updated our community in every affairs.
This is a rare find approach and believe helpful for many. We were respectful other coins and ANN threads.
We will continue being so. I hope we have some tolerance after all we are a team working for the same goal as all crypto currency teams.
I missed the count of spammers I saw using your signature to spam the shit off the forum and earn pennies with it. If that's what you call "respectful",  please DON'T continue.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:52:36 PM

I think @Lauda has given you a negative tag before you were banned and has answered your error, copy / paste in the DeepOnion project.

Lauda ( Referece ) = DeepOnion is a copy/paste project with a massive amount of shills. This user will censor any mention of this, which makes his behavior and project even shadier than it already is.
Read the reference link for more information.
More ratings and information can be found on the original account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=321080.
User has created this account to avoid their negative trust. Avoid this scam project.

Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1038794

In my opinion you are banned based on the results above.

so.. banned on a FALSE personal opinion from Lauda, who has been after DO for some time.

I dont believe it. Surely this forum is not as so unprofessional that  Mod can ban based on an opinion of a coin? Im sure the FUD deeponion thread has been proven wrong what 100x over?

nah, must be another reason...

EDIT. too much winning lately perhaps....... no surprises here...

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:54:37 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2019, 01:18:54 AM by bones261

I think @Lauda has given you a negative tag before you were banned and has answered your error, copy / paste in the DeepOnion project.

Lauda ( Referece ) = DeepOnion is a copy/paste project with a massive amount of shills. This user will censor any mention of this, which makes his behavior and project even shadier than it already is.
Read the reference link for more information.
More ratings and information can be found on the original account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=321080.
User has created this account to avoid their negative trust. Avoid this scam project.

Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1038794

In my opinion you are banned based on the results above.

so.. banned on a FALSE personal opinion from Lauda, who has been after DO for some time.

I dont believe it. Surely this forum is not as so unprofessional that  Mod can ban based on an opinion of a coin? Im sure the FUD deeponion thread has been proven wrong what 100x over?

nah, must be another reason...

No, this forum does not ban accounts based on a negative trust comment. Otherwise, there would be quite a few regular posters here that would have been banned long ago. Also, Lauda's comment is about Deep Onion being a copy/paste coin. Maintaining an ann thread for a "copy paste" coin is not bannable. Perhaps the OP should contact mprep or Welsh to see if either can shed any light on the specific reason for the ban.
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:14:24 AM

Deep Onion has run its weekly airdrops for months, and I doubt that they violated forum rules on spamming.
Developers did not spam, but somehow encouraged (or at least forum mods thought developers encouraged) spammers.
The figures on total pages of Deep Onion's and Ethereum's topics you shown make sense.
According to coinmarketcap your altcoin ranks at 448, and has a market cap of only $4.1MM.

Your thread has ~1800 pages of posts, while the ANN thread for etherum has ~1150 pages, but etherum is much more well known, and there are dozens, if not hundreds (if not thousands) of projects built on top of etherum.
-snip-
With the above being said, there is an argument you should be banned for bump spam. This obviously relies on the speculation that you have many shills supporting your altcoin.   
It is probably the potential reasons for the ban of your account, but I am not sure.
You should make direct contact with mods to get exactly reasons for your case.
DeepOnion made 40 weeks airdrop (one of longest airdrop of all times)
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:38:43 AM

Your thread has ~1800 pages of posts, while the ANN thread for etherum has ~1150 pages, but etherum is much more well known, and there are dozens, if not hundreds (if not thousands) of projects built on top of etherum. I am not sure how this can be accounted for except for shilling, which is certainly not something good for the forum.

With the above being said, I don't support banning people for plagiarism that happened a long time ago, and in only "small" amounts, when they are otherwise not breaking any rules. There isn't any other rule in which no warnings are given (perhaps no warning is necessary in most cases, but maybe a 60 day ban would be more appropriate as a final warning would be more appropriate if someone is caught plagiarizing, when a high ranking account is involved). It doesn't seem right to me to be removing people from the forum willy-nilly who are currently contributing to the forum. 

Linking coin market cap and thread size is just ridiculous to me. People post on threads based on interests, not necessarily the market size which often inflated by "investors" and "bumpers". There's no clear evidence showing the deepOnion thread being bumped artificially. I for one with this coin for long time, know that there are always interests in the coin as it is successfully completed 40 rounds of unbiased distribution, so there are a lot holders of this coin.
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:35:00 AM

I've been with DeepOnion for a while now and they are doing far better compared to many scams and useless projects running around freely while the honest, transparent and authentic Deeperx gets banned for a reason which is yet uncertain.

All the merit in the world won't matter because in the end haters will hate. I have to admit that at some point the spam was too much but that was fixed a long time ago after new strict rules for the community. Also, getting frustrated with shills at this point is useless because everyone will shill their favorite coin, it's the responsibility of each individual to do their research and decide on their own.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2282
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 01:53:02 PM

Deep Onion team created new account, signed a message there:
need a verification

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I'm the owner DeepOnion-DevTeam bitcointalk.org User ID - 2565496, today is March 20, 2019. Signing a message to stake an address

12Vkg6Ex4GjbC7bZ3tMoVVgR5WQkTSYLEE
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
IAcE0QloLmiqPbuYre8uWrIHKux8sL8YvpPk4n0cN4HMXigLfMtVzTHJUh1XvQd8VynLOfxR8toGUVN 8ly8eOvw=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Then, created a new ann topic there:
[ANN] DeepOnion Private Digital Currency DeepVault App Released - New Thread
So, it is time for the OP to lock the topic to avoid spam.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 03:39:43 PM

then this thread, the initial first ANN, should be locked as well by the mods, since crypto-rainbow got banned too.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010
francoise

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:53:33 PM

Deep Onion team created new account, signed a message there:
need a verification

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I'm the owner DeepOnion-DevTeam bitcointalk.org User ID - 2565496, today is March 20, 2019. Signing a message to stake an address

12Vkg6Ex4GjbC7bZ3tMoVVgR5WQkTSYLEE
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
IAcE0QloLmiqPbuYre8uWrIHKux8sL8YvpPk4n0cN4HMXigLfMtVzTHJUh1XvQd8VynLOfxR8toGUVN 8ly8eOvw=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Then, created a new ann topic there:
[ANN] DeepOnion Private Digital Currency DeepVault App Released - New Thread
So, it is time for the OP to lock the topic to avoid spam.

A team has many devs, why do you think it is the same who created the account? The lead dev has been with the forum for long time. You find many his posts in the threads before.

You make too naive assumptions, or not naive but intentional.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1758

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:25:47 PM

nah, must be another reason....

That's for sure, another reason someone is banned, but you know one of the main mistakes on the account is forbidden to copy / paste, sell Merit, etc.
Why I say that, I take one point based on the @Lauda tag.

Lauda DeepOnion is a copy/paste project with a massive amount of shills.

No, this forum does not ban accounts based on a negative trust comment.

Yes, I did not say that he was banned based on the Negative Lauda tag, there he mentioned this.

Lauda DeepOnion is a copy/paste project with a massive amount of shills.

From this article one conclusion can be drawn that @deeperx is prohibited based on copy / paste.
Not because of the red tag.

Edit: before @deeperx was banned @Lauda already said that @deeperx copy / paste. This is my point.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1111

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:54:29 AM

DeepOnion is a project with unique features among the cryptospace and is definitely contributing to the space as a whole.
Take deepvault technology for example, no other project has that.

I just think that many participants of this thread deviate from the original topic to state their opinions (if they like the project or not, if they think it's spammy or not).

What I see is an unjustified ban for a minor post that happened 2 years ago.
what's the point of making this ban now?

I never heard about Lauda before but it seems them also have a bias against DeepOnion...
maybe this kinda of permaban decision should go through a small council of 3 members at least or have a user based judgement process

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████