Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Major Correction on its way !  (Read 324 times)
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:27:13 AM

Have been running my midterm predicting market modeling oscillators for about 3 hours now (i do some stuff in Python and R)

and it clearly shows a major correction downward is on its way

Anyone else doing some stat calc here?

Is it really possible to make some algorithm to analyze the current cryptocurrency market, because everything in cryptocurrency is really is fluctuate, just like there is no one able to check on the cryptocurrency.
There is no algorithm that will accurately analyze the crypto currency market except time. As we get people on daily bases that are using each of the cryptocurrency for one thing or the other, we will always experience the fluctuations.

There are other sides to the crypto currency which is not limited to investment alone but usage for making payments and as medium of settling financial challenges, it’s the usage that we need to put pressure on so it can then generate profit the other way round. As long as we have human factors operating in the system, no algorithm will accurately predict the market.
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:33:23 AM

I have been running my midterm predicting market modeling oscillators for more than 5 hours now.

and it clearly shows a major sideways range.

so what is your modeling oscillators? can you post a picture? would be more helpful than just a few words....
the chance to bottom out on this level is nearly the same as we are falling down again Roll Eyes
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:49:27 AM

Maybe it's a dump of many people selling coins. The market is still very low until now after 2018 prices fell sharply. Of course, this year we have high hopes that the market will recover.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:53:42 AM

What I know and sure of is that the major correction will still come but the time it's going to be is what no one can be sure of. The ones we are having now are just predictions (guessing) and speculations.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:53:20 AM

I do not remember Bitcoin being pumped hard after experiencing major corrections in 2018? So what exactly are you talking about?
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:27:32 PM

Have been running my midterm predicting market modeling oscillators for about 3 hours now (i do some stuff in Python and R)

and it clearly shows a major correction downward is on its way

Anyone else doing some stat calc here?
To be frank, most of the analysis I have personally done technically and fundamental, also through other great analyst that are out there does not point towards that direction rather showing more upward trend of major coins and altcoins before the middle of the year, though we cannot completely depend on this tools because market cannot be accurately predicted irrespective of the tools out there or speculations.

We just have to hope for the best and take our mind away from the negative side of the market.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:34:12 PM

Probably global changes as a whole can seem very weighty and a similar two year correction definitely could have happened. The thing is only when we really see the reality of its ending and when the growth will begin.
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:36:56 PM

I think the major corrections have occurred so far and if there be need for another correction then we're heading to more worst days than we have witnessed last year.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:34:24 PM

Certainly, there should be a slight correction next month, those who create volatility on the market today should fix profits. I am completing my trading cycle this quarter next week and am going to the stable coin. What will happen after the correction is unknown and impossible to predict.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: