Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:52:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market Volume  (Read 638 times)
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:15:05 PM

It seems like now, during the calm days people are able to trade using technical analysis because there are no major shocks that move the market. In this case people are just gaining profits from small price fluctuations with some good leverage. That's why we see high volume but no price changes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:14:33 PM

Exchanges have been faking volume, this is a known fact.  Even coinmarketcap isn't right so no one can really get an accurate reading on the real volume.  This is why you should never trust shitcoins that appear to be liquid when in reality they have no true volume to support sell orders.

Right, even cmc is not to be trusted with their data, IMHO. It has been proven as well that they just listed some shitcoins and then the numbers are going to be different. Coinbene is really f***ing everyone with there volumes, LOL. If you have been in this market for so long by now, it's pretty obvious that it's all fake. But it's just sad to see a complete noob entering and have been swayed by this "magically numbers", and think that everything is real as it's get. It's going to be a expensive lessons for them to learn.
For experienced eyes, then we would able to spot out that these are all fake volumes.This is why when i do see some spike or changes i do usually check out the exchange and look out
for that volume but all of the time they are all just the same. All is fake, therefore we cant really trust anytime on any info or stats being posted.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:20:39 PM

It seems like now, during the calm days

Calm days huh,  how can you call it calm where people are actually panicking because of the prolonged market bear ?  

people are able to trade using technical analysis because there are no major shocks that move the market

Yes your correct , there is no major shocks that happen because the market is in stable condition but not all are trading using technical analysis .  ta is only for pro and veteran traders while average traders didnt even know what ta is  . they only trader based on their instincs  .

In this case people are just gaining profits from small price fluctuations with some good leverage. That's why we see high volume but no price changes.

What small fluctuations ? I dont see them . as i said earlier the market is now becoming stable  . i cant imagine how can a trader earn with it  . and how can you see a volume without price change   ?  In order to trigger a volume , one must do trade or buy/sell coins .
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 01:22:36 PM

Many exchanges have fake volumes. Coinbene and Okex are not only ones, take a look at HitBTC https://shitcoinoffering.com/hitbtc-exchange-mcafee-tolls/

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:50:26 PM

The volume has been unusually high for the past few weeks. Do you think wash trading with USDT is taking place? Any other thoughts of what's happening?
Bears has been in control of the cryptocurrency market and the market kept on going down for a long time till now. Just recently, the price has started going back up and has been able to cross the $4,000 mark and I'm hoping that this is the bull run that we all have been talking about all this while. I have been following up with a lot of sites on their analysis, and none of them hasn't when exactly it is going to be.

Many exchanges have fake volumes. Coinbene and Okex are not only ones
This is not a new thing with respect to trading markets. Yes, it is an usual practice among exchange operators just to make common people to be interested in trading. When there will be lack of liquidation, they needed to fill "the gaps" by their own orders. Now a days bots are doing the same for the operators.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:15:06 PM

Many exchanges have fake volumes. Coinbene and Okex are not only ones, take a look at HitBTC https://shitcoinoffering.com/hitbtc-exchange-mcafee-tolls/

It feels like this is their strategy to look attractive to the traders and feels that they could get money in this way.  Now,  it came into the situation that market competition get stronger and stronger which some exchanges create this one strategy to fool others.

Hopefully we are all aware to this kind of activities and find a way not to be their victims.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:40:10 PM

You have given us good site where almost people are getting information about market but now a day market is itself getting high now people are involving and price is improving day by day, I think in 2019 market will improve allot and volume of crypto currency is getting better day by day because of international level adoption.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:37:36 PM

It feels like this is their strategy to look attractive to the traders and feels that they could get money in this way.  Now,  it came into the situation that market competition get stronger and stronger which some exchanges create this one strategy to fool others.
Yes, maybe this have been practice years ago but we just noticed it in the last year because we went on the bearish cycle. But the sad part is that newbies are going to fall for this trap no matter how we are going to warn them.

Hopefully we are all aware to this kind of activities and find a way not to be their victims.
We really need to be very vigilant and be watchful of this kind of bad practice of most exchange. Someone has posted a monthly report about those exchanges so we better check it out and see how everything is going from the background and see which exchanges are caught with this bad tactics.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:03:03 PM

You have given us good site where almost people are getting information about market but now a day market is itself getting high now people are involving and price is improving day by day, I think in 2019 market will improve allot and volume of crypto currency is getting better day by day because of international level adoption.
Very informative though, I think the shadiest exchanges will do that to encourage some traders(users) to use their trading sites. Fakes volume are commonly they are used now, trust only exchange that those trustworthy that you know their volumes already.
However, on another side. Maybe those traders used a tool during their trading activity and the trading bot can increase volume without changing the price, in my own.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:47:45 PM
Merited by Sled (1)

Very informative though, I think the shadiest exchanges will do that to encourage some traders(users) to use their trading sites. Fakes volume are commonly they are used now, trust only exchange that those trustworthy that you know their volumes already.
However, on another side. Maybe those traders used a tool during their trading activity and the trading bot can increase volume without changing the price, in my own.

A lot of reports have been surfacing around saying that indeed exchanges have manipulated their volumes in their favour. Maybe they want to show noobs that indeed their exchanges have lots of volumes and they should trade on them.

Manipulators, speculators, bots master manipulators are everywhere. And they can do everything they want because we are in a free-market. What I'm trying to say is that we really need to be very careful if we wanted to win in this game.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:43:58 PM

The volume has been unusually high for the past few weeks. Do you think wash trading with USDT is taking place? Any other thoughts of what's happening?

Wash trading has become too common in newly build/launched exchanges to seek public attention.
These exchanges are misleading the users by manipulating the price and that's really strange that still people are using these fraudulent exchanges.

Really helpful report, thanks for sharing it.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:30:22 PM

Firstly we should consider exchanges reputation to know exactly its legitimacy and we are sure the security of our wallet and funds. Cause we don't want to their victims and falls into the net of losing, thus we need to be more watchful with the market condition and spend time to troll other exchanges to find the best one and the one that can be trusted.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:43:55 AM
Merited by Kasabus (1)

~snip~

A lot of reports have been surfacing around saying that indeed exchanges have manipulated their volumes in their favour. Maybe they want to show noobs that indeed their exchanges have lots of volumes and they should trade on them.

Manipulators, speculators, bots master manipulators are everywhere. And they can do everything they want because we are in a free-market. What I'm trying to say is that we really need to be very careful if we wanted to win in this game.
That is really enticing for new comers as they are easily to be fooled by them. But it came into the point that we are mostly aware for this scenarios and it believe that they won't succeed for their real intentions.
By making this strategy, it will never give a good reputation with them instead it will bring them down into zero traders.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:30:34 PM

I rely mostly with the news articles that comes up with their analysis about wash trading. As per checking, I haven't seen that there's a coverage for it.

Any other thoughts of what's happening?
Bear's still taking place.
That is truth,  the bear are still holding ground and there are taking advantage of the deep dump to make bitcoin remain low.  I think we are not going to see where big volumes are transmitted to big bullish trend. We just need to keep watching and see what happens next.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:06:41 PM

~snip~

That is really enticing for new comers as they are easily to be fooled by them. But it came into the point that we are mostly aware for this scenarios and it believe that they won't succeed for their real intentions.
By making this strategy, it will never give a good reputation with them instead it will bring them down into zero traders.
No mate it will rise even more than this, we will have to trust the abilities of our investment so that we can make progress, giving up is the worst thing an investors can do because most of time people lose patience and hope when the price falls, according to market analization price will be high very soon so only patience can help us though.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:21:40 PM

It is just a technical error or they have that intention to fake volume to make more attractive into the trader's eyes? If you are new in crypto trading, it absolutely be fooled with this and even invest into that certain coin. How come the owner's of that exchanges never notice that earlier? It maybe they have a plan for this and tried to look for victims. It is an awareness for everyone, better to be vigilant and never give a strike without reviewing feedbacks.
Also my thought, making good price makes traders attracted to buy. There might be manipulation happening in the price, it's been too long since the have shown sudden change in price. It will take more time to really see a legit bull run, so while the price is still not to high it's better to accumulate more of it's volume and then hold it for longer period of time. Just be sure that you won't store it on exchange but in a secure wallet a hardware wallet or an open source wallet like Hodelr wallet which is the only fully open source multiwallet available.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:01:18 PM

It is just a technical error or they have that intention to fake volume to make more attractive into the trader's eyes? If you are new in crypto trading, it absolutely be fooled with this and even invest into that certain coin. How come the owner's of that exchanges never notice that earlier? It maybe they have a plan for this and tried to look for victims. It is an awareness for everyone, better to be vigilant and never give a strike without reviewing feedbacks.
Also my thought, making good price makes traders attracted to buy. There might be manipulation happening in the price, it's been too long since the have shown sudden change in price. It will take more time to really see a legit bull run, so while the price is still not to high it's better to accumulate more of it's volume and then hold it for longer period of time. Just be sure that you won't store it on exchange but in a secure wallet a hardware wallet or an open source wallet like Hodelr wallet which is the only fully open source multiwallet available.
It really needs to have a patience in order to make gains with our investment. The current market trends never give such thing to us and we shall have to extend our patience. Having it stored in hardware wallet will give its best keep rather than in online wallets.

Gonna be looking that market volume will have to move and making price will be moving also. If investors will put their money back into crypto especially for bitcoin, it gonna be happen again as prices depending on the market volume.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:22:09 AM

Exchanges have been faking volume, this is a known fact.  Even coinmarketcap isn't right so no one can really get an accurate reading on the real volume.  This is why you should never trust shitcoins that appear to be liquid when in reality they have no true volume to support sell orders.

~ snip ~
For experienced eyes, then we would able to spot out that these are all fake volumes.This is why when i do see some spike or changes i do usually check out the exchange and look out
for that volume but all of the time they are all just the same. All is fake, therefore we cant really trust anytime on any info or stats being posted.

Yep, that's why we really need to give warnings to newbies who frequented this forum. I'm sure a lot of people are checking this forum like everyday, and hopefully though, they can read what we guys are trying to preach in this community. Never trust any numbers out there, better check everything for you so that you won't be trapped, and worst, lose money early in this market.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:22:06 AM

I am not thinking about that, I only think that it's because at this time, people feel that the bear is almost gone and they are
again interested in trading. Actually though the price hasn't rise as we expected, but this movement is good for us since it could build a good momentum.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:26:59 PM

Then if the volume is high than the past few weeks, it will be a good time for crypto to wake up from the bottom. Maybe soon, we will see an increasing of the price and the market will still on the way to recovery. In that time, the bear market will be ended, and the bull market will come to us. But we need to be sure for this and don't make a fast decision or making a mistake because of the market right now still unpredictable.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀