Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:28:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amon Wallet - Newbie  (Read 156 times)
antibuddah (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:32:12 AM

Hey guys I'm new here and sort of new to crypto. I bought some ETH a few weeks ago and I was thinking of trading it for Amon, but I'm not 100% sure if its a scam or not. Do you guys know anything about it? Are crypto wallets a good investment? They did an ICO promising a debit card but never delivered on it. But their wallet distributes masternode rewards to holders of Amon. From my understanding once the wallet has enough coins to run a masternode the rewards get distributed to Amon holders. Can they actually do this or are they lying?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jamesib1
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

P2P to fiat exchange & wallet -- www.totalcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 08:42:12 AM

If they already lied about one thing they promised (delivering debit cards), what makes you so sure that they won't do it again ? That this is a good idea to invest your money in a project that already shows some red flags?

[  Totalcoin - P2P crypto exchange  ]      ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  ADVANCED MOBILE CRYPTO-WALLET  ◾◾◾
Facebook    ❱ Youtube          ▬▬▬▬             CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
  ❱ Telegram     ❱ Download app       ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  JOIN NOW | BECOME A TRADER  ◾◾◾
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 08:58:05 AM

I can not say anything about whether this is a scam. I found the opinion of a user who already purchased tokens.

I bought the Amon ICO too & they didn't disclose that infos cos the TOS / agreement say so, does that mean AMON is a scam too lol. People were nagging about it 24/7 but they told them it's against the rules with the partner who ill be shipping the cards.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:47:52 AM

The very first thing that you need to remember is don't ever invest into something that you don't know. Holding ETH is already a good choice for you but if you want to trade it for Amon, why you want to do it? You want to receive passive income for holding certain amount of amon? I will not invest to this kind of investment as long as I'm not confident with it and I have lack of knowledge about it. What you must do is do more research about it and check if they have an active community.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:08:38 AM

I bought some ETH a few weeks ago and I was thinking of trading it for Amon, but I'm not 100% sure if its a scam or not. Do you guys know anything about it?

Honestly, I have never heard of Amon. I can see it is a low cap coin, which can be good as it has potential for growth. However, this coin is relatively unknown but has been around for a while and never took off, which shouts too much risk if you ask me.

Are crypto wallets a good investment?

Crypto wallets are no investment. They just hold the private keys to unlock your coins.

They did an ICO promising a debit card but never delivered on it.

Something to make you wonder.

But their wallet distributes masternode rewards to holders of Amon. From my understanding once the wallet has enough coins to run a masternode the rewards get distributed to Amon holders. Can they actually do this or are they lying?

They can do this, but there is a caveat. You never know how much the coins will be worth down the road, when your reward is distributed. Or if the coin will be among the living when that happen.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:25:40 AM

I've heard of Amon a few months back but I have not really followed their development after the ICO. As you can see, the first few replies to your post already suggests that not many know about the project. Perhaps you should personally asked the team first and see how they respond to your queries.
SMOKEU

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:01:09 PM

they have poor marketing..very few updates.. no one notice about this project.. don't invest if you are not sure or else you will regret

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: