Bitcoin Forum
April 02, 2020, 12:46:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: African bitcointalk community hangout  (Read 1716 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 6 users deleted.)
Soldierswitlittlefaith

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 09:18:33 AM

Finally a campaign being managed by a Nigerian! Massive congratulations to CryptoPreneurBrainBoss on his recent appointment as the new manager of both Bitvest & 777 coin signature campaigns. It's a very important feat ad this serves as an inspiration for other Nigerians to break limits and build a good reputation here on the forum. Thanks for your continuous contribution to the African community on Bitcointalk.

@nelson4lov, sure. probably as his (#CryptoPreneurBrainBoss )level increases on this forum he can apply for for the position of mod. on the African community hangout. Currently, another member of this forum is occupying this postion but, in future i think we can help vote for a new moderator by getting with the thymos & co. Atleast, someone who knows the Africa culture could be suitable for such position.

Thanks
Soldierwitlittlefaith

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency Buy Crypto With Credit Card Smooth Exchange Multiple E-Payment Systems Check Now Check Now
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Becky666

Activity: 339
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 08:27:51 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

Community Update:: [Sad News]: Nigerian shot dead after resisting robbers access to crypto phone

Nigerian Man Shot Dead by robbers to access his mobile phone with crypto

“Investigations so far have also revealed that the bosom friend of the victim arrested had hinted one of the suspects of the discovery of $10, 000 in the victim’s Bitcoin wallet and then contacted the other suspects for the robbery operation. “From the confessional statements of the suspects, their intentions for carrying out the operation was to dispossess Iroro of the $10, 000 in his Bitcoin wallet but were disappointed to find out that what was left when they struck was $400.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/4-arrested-over-killing-of-delta-pdp-member/

I don't want to bring this news, but I guess everyone in crypto should understand the dangers whether online and offline. And another sad thing is that the man doesn't have $10k, but rather $400.

Also, we need not to tell anyone of our bitcoin stash, otherwise others might be tempted to robbed us as what happen here.

I just say make I share dis 1 here 4 our consumption becus it dey important 4 all of us wey dey dis forum. Dis tin happened 2 our country person who no fit keep secret 2 himself, abeg make we shine our eyes and mind not 2 tell our secrets 2 our enemies. Though, dis 1 done happen 4 us 2 learn 4rm.

I no say make we no keep friends ooo but say make we dey very careful of de friends we keep nd tell secret. May dis boy soul rest in peace and de souls of de departed, Amen.

airtman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 07:44:35 PM

Username: Airtman  
Country/state of residence: Nigeria/Ebonyi state
Skill: Social media marketing / twitter mini influencer/ freelancer/ SMS verification

I have a very great love for the internet market, have been a member of this forum for long, the first time I went to Lagos to see a Chinese client that wants my SMS verification service was through this forum, not minding that I'm a newbie God has been blessing me with good paying gigs from this forum, I have been busy with other jobs that's why I have not invested time in building my posts to get merits and rank too, they is nothing greater than ranking not only on this forum, but also on Google, it's lifetime and you know how much people.will read your article all over the world, I have decided to put the energy in writing great posts, I believe I will.one day be like our oga cryptoboss, me I comot cap, if you ask me I for no ever believe say a Nigeria fit attain such heights, una don motivate me to do wetin una don do already, thank you for this thread, e sure kpa for all of us, wey decide to do things the legit ways.

Thanks from Airtman meaning airt for airtime
Soldierswitlittlefaith

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 07:22:01 PM

Username: Airtman  
Country/state of residence: Nigeria/Ebonyi state
Skill: Social media marketing / twitter mini influencer/ freelancer/ SMS verification

I have a very great love for the internet market, have been a member of this forum for long, the first time I went to Lagos to see a Chinese client that wants my SMS verification service was through this forum, not minding that I'm a newbie God has been blessing me with good paying gigs from this forum, I have been busy with other jobs that's why I have not invested time in building my posts to get merits and rank too, they is nothing greater than ranking not only on this forum, but also on Google, it's lifetime and you know how much people.will read your article all over the world, I have decided to put the energy in writing great posts, I believe I will.one day be like our oga cryptoboss, me I comot cap, if you ask me I for no ever believe say a Nigeria fit attain such heights, una don motivate me to do wetin una don do already, thank you for this thread, e sure kpa for all of us, wey decide to do things the legit ways.

Thanks from Airtman meaning airt for airtime

@airtman,

".....twitter mini influencer ..."   what do you mean by twitter mini influencer? do you mean social media influencer?

Thanks
Soldierwitlittlefaith
Soldierswitlittlefaith

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 07:43:07 PM

Dear African Hangout community, by now most of you in Africa (Nigeria,Ghana,Rhwanda,Camerun...) probably would have heared about the recent state of emergency In europe,American and in some part of the world due to the outbreak of Corona virus (nCOV-19).

Currently, i'm in rome (italy) which is the part of in europe that was first hit with corona virus after china, with rapid spread within the northern part of italy.
However, the italian govt have declared a state of emergency (restriction of movement,closure of non-essential production...businesses..) in order to reduce the spread of this virus while trying to find an effective means to cure  this pandemic and treat those who are nCOV positive.

So far this is the situation of thing's within most eu countries. we have to keep depending on God & also pray for a define intervention.

Also, i would appreciation someone from Africa could give a brief explaination of what is going on in Africa in regard's to the outbreak Corona virus.  I've watched few video's on youtube in regard's to this infection in Africa.

So what is  the situation in part of Africa where you live as of 26.03.2020?

Thanks
Soldierwitlittlefaith
Mpamaegbu

Activity: 1190
Merit: 304

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 05:43:48 PM

Soldierwitlittlefaith, my sympathy is with you and the rest of the Italian community. The number of deaths we hear of Coronavirus victims in Italy is really alarming. I hope it abates really quick. However, the pandemic is now spreading across Africa. Nigeria now has a recorded case of over 100 positive patients who have tested for the virus.

[ Mix coins ]

Your BITCOIN Transaction
made Truly ANONYMOUS

███████
█████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████                    ██████████
█████████                          █████████
███████                                    ████████
          ███████                                        ███████        ██
          █████████████████████████████████████      ███
          █████████████████████████████████████  █████
          ████████████████████████████████████  ██████
        ██████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████
█████                                        ████████████
                                  ██████████████
██                          █████████████████████          ██       
█████              ███████████████████████          ████       
█████████████████████████████            █████████       
██████████████████                      ████████████         
██████████████████████████████████████       
████████████████████████  ███████   
    ██████████              █████
                      ████████
      ████████████████    █
        ██████████████████
                  █████      ███
                      █████
                    ████

Blender

The ULTIMATE BITCOIN Mixer
with an ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY

███████████     
███████████████████████     
████████████████████████████       
██████████████████████████████       
██████████████████████████████     

█████████████
                                          ███████████
██████
                                          ███████████
██████
                                          ███████████
        ██
                                        ████████████
        ██
    ██                              █████████████
        ██
    ████                      ███████████████
        ██
    ██████              █████████████████
        ██
    █████████████████████████████
          ██   
      ███████████████████████████
          ███
      ██████  ████████████████████
        ████
      ██████████████████████████
  ██████
      ██████████████████████████
███████
  █████      ████████████████████
███
████          ████████████████
████ 
████          ████████████████         
████████████████████████

█████████████████████████         
███████████████████████████         
█████████    ██    ███    ██████████       
███████████    ██    ███     ██████████         
███████████    ██    ███     ███████████       
██████████████████████████████████       
██████████████████████████████████       
Gozie51

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

SPYCE | Rise of Web 3.0 - www.decenternet.com

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 11:21:02 PM

However, the pandemic is now spreading across Africa. Nigeria now has a recorded case of over 100 positive patients who have tested for the virus.

This is on my mind too

I would commend the Nigerian government for now. I hope the government can still curtail the spread of the covid-19 and to manage cases as it is being speculated for outbreak in days or weeks to come just like it happened in other continents. But as it stands now, it has really been controlled with the contact tracing and tasting, social distancing, prohibition of marriage ceremonies, burials, open evangelism, closure of markets and banning of other gatherings that would go against social distancing. The government only allowed for essential services to aid the curtailing of the spread of the virus and support living in isolation, like the electricity service providers, the petroleum service providers. I think these are the models that China and and other countries have been using too. Although, in Nigeria, feeding has not been taken care of to cushion the effect of the stay at home order  Grin

For cases at hand , as at 9pm GMT 31/3/2020, the statistics are :
Cases - 139
Discharged - 9
Death - 2.
*** The death cases are patients who were already exposed to other chronic health issues.

About supporting the Nigerian government In the fight against the corona virus, well meaning Nigerians have been donating to the Nigerian government but that IMO is not well channelled. I think some of these donations would have gone directly to support the people, the masses who have been ordered to stay at home in terms of provision of food and money for them to support their family pending the lifting of stay at home other.

I believe that Africa is closer to God and we all know that with prayer all things are possible. I'm sure Africans are working hard to follow the guidelines to curtail the virus while in supplication to God.
God help Africa in this covid-19 pandemic. Amen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.