Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:51:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should political discussion be disqualified from total post count for monthly merit review?
Yes
No
No but only 10 political posts should be counted
No but only 7 political posts should be counted
No but only 5 political posts should be counted

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 283 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Naija Novice Hangout {Newbies introduction & Orientation} Thread.  (Read 554551 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (40 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Nathrixxx

Activity: 126
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 08:42:38 AM

The world of crypto opens up life-changing earning opportunities for Indian tweens and teens

The boy who DeFi-ned new standards
Gajesh Naik, a 13-year-old from Goa, has established himself in the crypto world with his two ventures — Gaj Finance, formerly PolyGaj, a decentralized finance platform built on the Polygon blockchain for crypto staking, and StableGaj, a stablecoin swap platform. Back when Mark Cuban invested in Polygon, Gaj Finance was managing US$7 million. Today, that number has come down to less than US$200,000.

Nevertheless, for an Indian teen, it is a noteworthy achievement. So how did a teen from a small tourist city in India come to handle hundreds of thousands of dollars? According to his father, Siddhivinayak Naik, Gajesh showed interest in computers early in life.

This is an interesting new development for India, I seek for a brighter future for our young minds in technology developments, we had many sharp and sound young teenages in Nigeria who could have help to deliver a prolific solution to our economy if their talents and gift had earlier been noticed and an avenue is created for them to work on such embedded gifts by their parents, community and government at large.

In Nigeria, some organizations organizes student/teen exhibition and talent haunt for new improvisation but at the long run the implementation is fully lacking, you can imagine how this 13yrs old boy is fully into crypto with all passion and fully supported by his parent.

Gajesh used to observe his father intently and asked questions about how his father worked on the computer, Siddhivinayak said.
Unlike parents who ask their children to stay away from electronics, Siddhivinayak encouraged his son to use computers if he wanted to.
This gave Gajesh early exposure to computers and the digital world

It is obvious that our parents here are only stereotype once it comes to child upbringings and education, we don't have to focus on one direction, my friend's child is the best in class mine too must do the same, let's give room for discovery of potentials in young ones especially we the parents of tomorrow.

It was only when Siddhivinayak enrolled Gajesh in a boot camp organized by Goans Empowered with Information Technology (GEIT), a voluntary community project planned, funded and organized by Goan IT professionals, that his coding journey began.

This is what I mean when I said it has to be a collective efforts of both parents, community and the government to ensure a proper, quality and sound true identity of a child is discovered.

As a patriotic Nigerians, I've brought in this article for us to have the challenge of taken full responsibility for our upcoming generation, we are far better than India in many ways and for some of us who will be giving back to the society, such is expected of us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Charles-Tim
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 4779

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 09:43:39 AM

(Pidgin) Bounties discussion thread

I believe I no need to dey explain waiting bounties be, but I wan make some clarification before I proceed into the real matter, we get two types of bounties on this forum, Bitcointalk. The first one be the one wey we know as signature which participants in the campaign are paid in Bitcoin. The other one na bounties (altcoins) in which participants are paid in altcoins. I dey believe say there go be many signature and altcoin bounties some of us go dey miss due to lack of information, some of us no get the way we can see all bounty posts for this forum without missing some. This na the reason I think we should have this discussion thread which go dey solely for campaigns on this forum.

How e should be
If you know say there is any new signature or bounty (altcoin) campaign posted on this forum, e go make sense to post ham for here with its link so other people among us go see ham easily.

If you know say new participate dey needed for the campaign you dey, you can easily come here to post ham with the link needed. But, this no dey limited to only campaign you dey, if you know any other campaign you know say relevant information never posted here or new participants dey needed, e go better to also post ham here.

There will be discussion of campaigns on this forum for here, discussions like 'how long the campaign fit be', 'reason not to join a certain campaign' and other discussions you know say go dey relevant.

Rules of posting
  • all discussions go be in Pidgin or English, but Pigin dey highly recommended
  • no other discussion other than signature and bounty (altcoin) campaigns on this forum for here. Any campaign wey no dey this forum no dey included
  • strictly following the rules of this forum while posting

Nigeria Local Thread: Naija never get official local thread for this forum, but we dey work to achieve this, and we believe say one day we go get ham, which go dey helpful to get access to more information about cryptocurrencies matters for Naija. But as of now, we get local thread we dey reason together about crypto matter for Naija, you can also be active on the thread. Anything you wan ask, you fit ask ham there if dey related to crypto in Naija or any other related matter. You fit also see something you think go dey benefitial, also go make sense to post ham there. You can use the below link to access our local thread, or go to main page, scroll down, click on 'other languages/locations' and look for our local thread created by Cryptopreneurbrainboss.

Nigeria Local Board {Official language, Pidgin}
There is nothing bad to have people notified here about any open slot or any new campaign available.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 12:26:33 PM

Abeg, who get coins. I need $300usdt.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1107

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 03:38:44 PM

The boy who DeFi-ned new standards
Gajesh Naik, a 13-year-old from Goa, has established himself in the crypto world with his two ventures — Gaj Finance, formerly PolyGaj, a decentralized finance platform built on the Polygon blockchain for crypto staking, and StableGaj, a stablecoin swap platform. Back when Mark Cuban invested in Polygon, Gaj Finance was managing US$7 million. Today, that number has come down to less than US$200,000.

Nevertheless, for an Indian teen, it is a noteworthy achievement. So how did a teen from a small tourist city in India come to handle hundreds of thousands of dollars? According to his father, Siddhivinayak Naik, Gajesh showed interest in computers early in life.
All this kind tori them eh, e dey shock me how them dey take want men like me to believe am. Say, the pikin like computer since e small and na why e con turn person way dey code things at age 13, age 13 way e suppose dey Jss1 or Jss2 for naija here... Omo, I no gree all this there story. Person don run assignment for the G finish, them go come dey fine publicity using age. Sure say no be juju be that cef, Indians them hands dey sound for this one shah.

There is nothing bad to have people notified here about any open slot or any new campaign available.
I second this one. You know say, to go service board dey tire person sometimes, not just for people way deu campaign buy also, for people way never still fine somewhere to hide there head. So at times, all this small small update dey help. If you see am, you fit run am sharply make men them way need am or e concern rush am. Na so e just be.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Charles-Tim
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 08:02:40 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2021, 09:52:57 PM by Charles-Tim

New signature campaign up to $70 in BTC/Week[Full member up]

[OPEN] 500play.com Signature Campaign | Full Member+ ~ Up to $70/Week

New signature campaign, $60 in BTC/Week [Hero and Legendary]

[OPEN] Satcrash.io Signature Campaign | Hero/Legendary ~ $60/Week

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Issa56

Activity: 1330
Merit: 870

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 11:15:09 PM

Thanks sir!!! But we way our rank still dey low we no fit join, but i believe say very soon me self go enter full member.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Issa56

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 10:20:20 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2021, 10:45:57 AM by Issa56
Merited by Charles-Tim (1)

Nigeria is the second country in the world with the most reported romance scam.

I don't know why things suddenly started changing in this country few years ago, there were scammers but it wasn't as rampant as it is now, whenever Nigeria is mentioned abroad only negative things are said about us, from bad government to corruption to scammers; they now believe all Nigerians are scammers, which is completely false. I'm even confused because I've been wondering if there's anything we can do to stop this or are we going to continue like this because our reputation has been ruined abroad.

If you're chatting with someone outside Nigeria immediately they know you're from Nigeria their response will change, things are not supposed to be like this, Nigeria was not like this before, the most annoying part is that things are even getting worse. And my question is will Nigeria will change for better. If the answer is 'YES,' when will it be?

Nigeria is the second country in the world with the most reported scam.
 A new study world over has revealed Nigeria to be the second country in the world with the most reported romance scam on earth.

The study was conducted by Techsheilder, Romance scam also know as catfishing or dating scam, has been define as creating a fake profile to attract some one online, where fraudsters befriend victims over the internet in the hope that the victim can send them money. In this latest study, Nigeria is next to Philippines,

A huge driving force for dating scams is the financial gains for the fraudsters. They build trust with the victims with the aim of getting them to send money under false pretences.

Source link: https://www.africagiantnews.com.ng/8001-2/

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Charles-Tim
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 10:56:26 AM

we are far better than India in many ways
In what way? Economic growth and development? GDP? Education? Medicine? Movies? Or in what areas? I see Nigeria still as one of the worst country that her leaders are unable to make good use of her population to let the country truly be the giant of Africa, but remain just as one of the third world countries which is the lowest rank and subjected many to poverty and unemployment.

And my question is will Nigeria will change for better. If the answer is 'YES,' when will it be?
I do not think so, our government has set policies that can not help the country, also another issue is the African mentality to be dependent on the Western and Asian countries. We got no technology, Nigeria depends more on import than export, with the high oil production, Nigeria still refine the petroleum from outside the country which will be imported into the country, can such country have economic growth even with how the country has become the den of foreign debt. I do not have hope on Nigeria than for people to look for ways to make it in life.

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Maestro75

Activity: 1904
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2021, 07:15:56 PM

I see Nigeria still as one of the worst country that her leaders are unable to make good use of her population to let the country truly be the giant of Africa, but remain just as one of the third world countries which is the lowest rank and subjected many to poverty and unemployment.

The way we de take condemn our country like say na everything about us de bad no too good. And na English we de take write am and others de read am and know wetin de sup. If tomorrow other people from other countries begin condemn us make we no begin para for here oo. Make una remember say na rat wey de for house de tell the one wey de inside bush wey fish de for house. Na we de teach other people how to attack our country now o.
Nathrixxx

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 07:27:02 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2021, 04:42:49 PM by Nathrixxx

Expectations all high as we wey never attain the rank of a full member is in perplex ass to when will this long journey come to achievement... Fingers crossed, God go help us all, a house is not built in a day, it takes gradual process.

Thanks for such a wonderful information post, it might be someones need at hand.

I don't know why things suddenly started changing in this country few years ago, there were scammers but it wasn't as rampant as it is now
 A new study world over has revealed Nigeria to be the second country in the world with the most reported romance scam on earth.

I don't think I can blame the G's why is because they find it an alternative means to survival, though am not encouraging Yahoo and am not a Yahoo boy, but with my little experience been with some, I most confess to you it's Nigeria's condition that throw many into doing Yahoo and one of the easiest way is to pretend loving Someone in other to acquire money.

Did you heard about the story of magu EFCC former boss and how he ended on the issue of some expensive luxury rides ceased from G guyz across the nation been distributed to our own senators and honourables in Abuja before the whole shits cast?...

Some Yahoo guyz will claim it's their ancestral accumulated wealth they are recovering from the white as a result of colonization and slavery.  

As you see me I can't do Yahoo but will never blame those doing it, all scam na scam, politicians na scam, govt scam, sin na sin and lie na lie either you be Yahoo boi, pastor or imam, we are all sinners, nothing like big or small lie or sin. Na make Baba God have mercy.

I see Nigeria still as one of the worst country that her leaders are unable to make good use of her population to let the country truly be the giant of Africa, but remain just as one of the third world countries which is the lowest rank and subjected many to poverty and unemployment.

The way we de take condemn our country like say na everything about us de bad no too good. And na English we de take write am and others de read am and know wetin de sup. If tomorrow other people from other countries begin condemn us make we no begin para for here oo. Make una remember say na rat wey de for house de tell the one wey de inside bush wey fish de for house. Na we de teach other people how to attack our country now o.

Truth be said many things are going wrong, not the way it should be, take a look at the government that imposes law that does not work against them, only the poor the law dey catch.

I could remember some years back, Nigerian Army was rank the best in Africa... Not now anymore, why?

Are we not corrupt?...  

Are Nigerians not suffering?...

Is our economy good?...

Did you buy garri and beans same price you bought them in January this year?

Can you count how many times you've been scammed or someone close to you?

How many times have you bought fake items from the market?

Didn't we prefer okrika (UK used) products rather than new ones?

Is there no corruption, embazzlement, kidnapping, insecurity, poor electricity, police brutality bribery and bad governance.?

Is our roads good, is govt. Investing on the youths of tomorrow?

Let's call a spade a spade, we are in the era of "soro soke" enough of suffering and smiling.
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1227

'Life's but a walking shadow'!

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 09:37:00 AM
Merited by Charles-Tim (1)

I understand wetin you they talk, but the truth be say nobody they condemn Nigeria as country wey no good at all all, we dy criticize our government and if you look well well, no be only Nigerians they complain about their government, even people wey come from America still they complain, just that our own don too much, no be say Nigeria no fit good, but how we go take good when our leaders they pocket money wey them suppose use take develop the country, the situation bad well well. Nigeria na great country with selfish leaders, if we fit comot all of them from power, I they very sure say Nigeria go move forward sharp sharp.
<...>
Please fix your quote properly.

████
████████
██████████
████████████
█░████████
███████████
████████████
██████████
 Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
░░▐▌░░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀░░▐▌░░
▀█▄▐▌▄█▀████████▀█▄▐▌▄█▀
▀████▀███████████▀████▀
███████████████
▀████▀███████████▀████▀
▀███▀

███████
Charles-Tim
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 11:23:57 AM

You can check this out, it's not the first but always like this

Ex-EFCC chair Magu still on FG payroll as police officer –Minister

Why? The leaders are the ones misleading us, the roots are bad, how will the tree and its leaves be?

Why Twitter ban because of president war-inflicting tweet while his account was only taken down for just 24 hours and his tweet deletion by Twitter? Leaders that only want to show power but not considering how it could harm their citizens.

Why hate speech bill when the economy is getting worse?
Why Buhari do not condemn Pantami after his past life was linked to speech inline with terrorism?
Why Buhari going to hospitals in US for medical check-up? Is that a good leadership while other leaders are doing the same thing.
Why are their children abroad and having UK and US citizenship?
Nigeria has one of the worst electricity supply in the world.

Nigeria na great country with selfish leaders, if we fit comot all of them from power, I they very sure say Nigeria go move forward sharp sharp.
With how Bitcoin helped so many Nigerians, see what EFCC incumbent Chairman says about Bitcoin that it will have negative effect on world economy which is even against the result of IMF that made research about such. Also the present CBN governor says Bitcoin transactions are mainly by criminals only because of their e-naira. Not only them, but almost all of them are misleading us.

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Maestro75

Activity: 1904
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2021, 12:24:49 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

Charles-Tim no be say I no sabi how bad our leaders dem de but na how we de make the bad issues from them too popular here be my concern. At least from time to time we suppose de find gist we de glorify our own hardwork as Nigerian too put up here. I go like us to de celebrate ourselves more than the nonsense those selfish leaders de do us.
Issa56

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 03:49:08 PM

I don't think I can blame the G's why is because they find it an alternative means to survival, though am not encouraging Yahoo and am not a Yahoo boy, but with my little experience been with some, I most confess to you it's Nigeria's condition that throw many into doing Yahoo and one of the easiest way is to pretend loving Someone in other to acquire money.

Did you heard about the story of magu EFCC former boss and how he ended on the issue of some expensive luxury rides ceased from G guyz across the nation been distributed to our own senators and honourables in Abuja before the whole shits cast?...

Some Yahoo guyz will claim it's their ancestral accumulated wealth they are recovering from the white as a result of colonization and slavery.  

As you see me I can't do Yahoo but will never blame those doing it, all scam na scam, politicians na scam, govt scam, sin na sin and lie na lie either you be Yahoo boi, pastor or imam, we are all sinners, nothing like big or small lie or sin. Na make Baba God have mercy.

I know it is not easy in Nigeria now and people are really suffering, price of goods are increasing on a daily basis, there are a lot of graduates who are unemployed and people are still graduating every year and there is no job, you can't even start a business now with little capital because things are just very expensive in this country now. I realize that depression can sometimes force you to do things you don't want to do. Assuming you are a graduate and still rely on your parents for food and other necessities, even buying a #100 recharge card you will have to beg your parents for money, which is really bad.

There is money in Nigeria, but it is not flowing; the money is only in the hands of our politicians and other high-rank officials. Our leaders are our main problem in this country.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Nathrixxx

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 05:58:21 PM
Merited by Charles-Tim (1), Igebotz (1)

P2P exchange Paxful integrates Lightning Network

According to research, Nigeria has 2nd highest p2p trading volume in Paxful this year and with about 1.3 million registered accounts. Nigerians are fan of using the exchange as its safe, easy and functional on all device, Paxful on it winning edge has the focus attention of Nigerians and our hierarchy to the top most list is just a single step more as against USA which is leading, we are moving, competing with the Giants in crypto world despite our recent ban.

Nigeria is now the No.2 bitcoin market on this fast-growing global marketplace
Nigeria is now the No. 2 Bitcoin market users on this fast growing global market place "Paxful"

Lightning Network is being developed to facilitate Bitcoin payments and allow users to quickly and reliably engage in off-chain transactions through a second layer.

It's another interesting development on hearing the news that Lightening network is now introduced in Paxful to lessen the transaction cost from block chain. This is one of the development achievement Paxful could make in recent time. I know this is a huge success to us in Nigeria as most of our naija Paxful exchange users now got more reasons to smile, you can recall the transaction fees in cross border transactions which is no difference with  Fiat system for charges fee, but with the introduction of the lighting network to Paxful it gives it a  little cost for transaction fee unlike before this new development.

There’s strong reason to believe that Lightning Network will achieve wider utility on the Paxful trading platform. As of April 2021, the P2P exchange had processed over $5 billion in volume, with Africa — a region that is quickly adopting Bitcoin as a medium of exchange

In this regard, we are viable and bold to claim being the giant of Africa, am sure this development has a long way to help increase our transactions performance and preferences with Paxful, also this will place a remarkable impact toward increasing the chances of Bitcoin adoption in Nigeria.
CryptopreneurBrainboss (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 4124

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2021, 01:02:51 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2021, 04:42:27 PM by CryptopreneurBrainboss
Merited by lovesmayfamilis (1), Charles-Tim (1)

@Nathrixxx I just wan advice you, no dey just copy padt articles everywhere as e dey very annoying and your mata don enter our boss lady hand, if u no stop and she continue to dey report you I believe dem go ban you like temporary or maybe delete all ur posts self as did type of post dem dey call am low quality no mata how e long reach.

At least from time to time we suppose de find gist we de glorify our own hardwork as Nigerian too put up here. I go like us to de celebrate ourselves more than the nonsense those selfish leaders de do us.

God bless you broda, lizard on e own dey tell himself say e try after every jump, if e no praise eself nobody go reason am say dat distance e jump high. I like wetin you talk wella, make we dey share good thing about bitcoin and other stuff wyeu relate to Nigeria for this forum as e go increase our chances to get local board.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Issa56

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 11:40:18 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2021, 08:12:17 PM by Issa56

How to get your NIN on plastic card for verification.
Binance made verification obligatory for all binance users a few weeks ago, and I assume that not everyone has completed their verification. The majority of people have been unable to verify their binance because they lack a driver's license, voter's card, or NIN.
Currently, NIN has been declared required for all citizens in Nigeria, however you can only obtain a temporary NIN that is printed on paper, which Binance does not allow. You may quickly obtain your parmanet NIN, which can be printed on a plastic card and used for binance verification and can also be used for other verification not only binance alone.

*How do you get your National Identity Number?*

Go to playstore and download the National Identity Management Commission application https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nimcmobile

Enter your National Identity number and phone as required, set your pin.

On the dashboard you will se several options such as Show My ID , Print My Id...

You can see you ID if you click on show my I'd and if you click on Print MY ID , it will take you to a page you are required to print your I'd.

Simply choose either standard of N400 or premium of N1000 depending on the one you want and pay with your card or internet banking or ussd or whatever choice you select.

When you are on the printer page... change the option from print to *SAVE AS PDF*

Save the document as pdf then go to a printer and print it out on a plastic card.

Your account will definitely be with the document.

No need for stress.
Cheers.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Igebotz
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1622

The BSFL Sherrif 📛

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2021, 01:06:39 PM

How to get your NIN on plastic card for verification.
Binance made verification obligatory for all binance users a few weeks ago, and I assume that not everyone has completed their verification. The majority of people have been unable to verify their binance because they lack a driver's license, voter's card, or NIN.
Currently, NIN has been declared required for all citizens in Nigeria, however you can only obtain a temporary NIN that is printed on paper, which Binance does not allow. You may quickly obtain your parmanet NIN, which can be printed on a plastic card and used for binance verification and can also be used for other verification not only binance alone.

*How do you get your National Identity Number?*

Go to.....]
Thank you for this great info and tutorial, I saw the verification message pops up on my binace account today so I was like oh what's this na I've done my KYC before so ignored the message, are you saying the second phase of the verifications is for both existed customers( done KYC) and new customers? And they do not longer accept voters cards only NIN for Nigerians? This is crazy the government are trying to disvalue crypto thru centralized exchanges, who knows one day crypto mixers will start KYC too. We need a decentralized exchange!!!!

As for the NiN number I never get this thing but I go download this app because it's very helpful especially for people like me wet lik anything permanent card.

Naira lost 30% value in the last 30 days; Trading at N570 against the dollar.

Our currency don land for mud, this is the lowest we've seen a against the dollar since it creation, this matter don cause high inflation of commodities for the poor masses yet our government is not even doing anything about it, the media is not talking about it, nobody care to know why the naira keep going weaker every year. Why is the movement not seeking for external advise and to monitor their currency? Why can't we accept our failure and look for external help? At this rate we are likely to see $1= N600 by the end of this year.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Charles-Tim
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 02:23:02 PM

---snipped---
Are you sure this will work? Did you do it yourself or heard it from someone or somewhere?

Naira lost 30% value in the last 30 days; Trading at N570 against the dollar.

Naira is highly inflationary and always manipulated to devaluation, one of the worst currencies to hold. All what I saw recently on Economic board is how US dollar has been devalued due to money printing but yet appreciative if compared to naira.

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Issa56

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 02:29:48 PM

---snipped---
Are you sure this will work? Did you do it yourself or heard it from someone or somewhere?

That's what I used for my verification, and 3 of my friends have used it.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 283 »
  Print  

Jump to: