Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:56:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto friendly Banks that wont still your money the complete list for 2019  (Read 186 times)
hoaryal1 (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 10:19:15 AM

Despite this growing pressure by the banks, there are some individuals and businesses who are trying to fight back by utilizing the courts. One such business is Bits of Gold who has recently been embroiled in a legal battle against the Israeli bank, Bank Leumi.

Recently, the Israeli Supreme Court reached a decision, temporarily forbidding the bank from preventing Bits of Gold to conduct their banking activity.

Youval Rouach, the CEO of Bits of Gold commented on the Supreme Court’s decision, stating:

“The court’s decision enables us to focus on continuing to establish the crypto community in Israel, and we will continue to lead the field in order to give digital coins the place which they deserve in the Israeli economy – as a tremendous growth engine for hi-tech and the financial industry. ”

In the meantime, to fill the void created by these hostile banks, a number of existing and newly created banks are going all in on cryptocurrency, providing support and banking services to businesses and customers who may have been rejected by the more hardline banks.

This article, explore the crypto friendly banks options that are available in 2019.

For the full article

GuerrillaBuzz is taking marketing to the next level by creating and distributing content in the crypto world. We've helped our clients to raise more than $100 Million.
GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing, Cryptocurrency & Blockchain PR company
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1311

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:15:46 AM

So what is the point of this thread? You have just copied and pasted it from the link without giving any comments of question related to the article. One more thing "that wont still your money", what does it mean? Did you make a typo?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3625

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 01:23:59 PM

In the meantime, to fill the void created by these hostile banks, a number of existing and newly created banks are going all in on cryptocurrency, providing support and banking services to businesses and customers who may have been rejected by the more hardline banks.
We return again to the inverse relationship between banks and cryptocurrencies.
What is the benefit of entering banks in the cryptos market because it essentially based on decentralization and verification of transactions without the need for a trusted third party "bank."

I do not know the problem between the Israeli bank and that company, but we have not yet reached the stage of enmity between banks and this technology. The antagonism of the banks will not have any problem as this is the essence of decentralization.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:34:32 PM

So what is the point of this thread? You have just copied and pasted it from the link without giving any comments of question related to the article. One more thing "that wont still your money", what does it mean? Did you make a typo?

Maybe he also copy-pasted the title that's why it ended up with that. The letter "I" is so far from the letter "E" and "A".
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:43:59 PM

Hmm, crypto friendly banks, wow it would be very great if we see those kind of banks in existence because the last I checked, crypto is banks biggest threat and they are very scared of it because they too know what email did to post office and they don't want to take chances because they might go into extinct in few years to come and might not be relevant anymore.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:06:02 PM

Just another useless thread. I didn't even bother reading what you posted after reading the title of the thread. Why would someone want "banks" if they are using crypto currencies. Wasn't crypto currencies made to get rid of these disgusting banking system where they rip off people? You lose your financial freedom if financial institutions get involved.
Making a crypto currency banking system will just make the whole crypto currency thing centralized.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:43:14 PM

Just another useless thread. I didn't even bother reading what you posted after reading the title of the thread. Why would someone want "banks" if they are using crypto currencies. Wasn't crypto currencies made to get rid of these disgusting banking system where they rip off people? You lose your financial freedom if financial institutions get involved.
Making a crypto currency banking system will just make the whole crypto currency thing centralized.
Banks would never been friendly when it comes to crypto.They might made some decisions but those are just good on neutral side rather than on fully entrusting crypto.
They know the disadvantages and threats of crypto to their institution.They might be good but the evil lurks inside anytime and can reverse the decision towards crypto instantly as they like.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
anu1908

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:26:46 AM

maybe this is a little bit off topic, but i heard that one of a new exchange based in Liechtenstein, called Eterbase, has already gained the license to open of IBAN account for their users. to put it simply, they can be give you bank account and they're more or less the operator itself. it will launch in april but only for the EU. not really sure how legit their claim is but because of this info there's a huge fomo for them.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:16:52 AM

There is no crypto friendly bank existing right now since I have heard many complaints from a lot of people saying that different banks banned their accounts and freeze their balance just because their transactions were involved with cryptocurrencies. Maybe, yet not every banks in the world knows what a cryptocurrency is and how to deal with it and that's why they are accepting users to make transactions with it but I am pretty sure no bank will alow you to make transactions within their system that are related to cryptocurrencies.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1311

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:08:18 AM

There is no crypto friendly bank existing right now since I have heard many complaints from a lot of people saying that different banks banned their accounts and freeze their balance just because their transactions were involved with cryptocurrencies. Maybe, yet not every banks in the world knows what a cryptocurrency is and how to deal with it and that's why they are accepting users to make transactions with it but I am pretty sure no bank will alow you to make transactions within their system that are related to cryptocurrencies.

Fortunately it does not happen in my country, there is no reports of a bank account getting freeze/banned because the owner of the account is using it for crytpo currency purpose. At least the biggest exchange in my country still accepting many local bank accounts to make deposit and withdraw fiat money. Hopefully there wont be such issue in the future.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:29:48 AM

Cryptocurrencies are not completely legalised in major countries so impossible to expect the friendly manner. I thought japan is a big supporting country in cryptocurrency so some banks will start soon and All the cryptos are little difficult to control so stablecoins are possible to mingle with banks and this will happen on future.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:39:14 AM

Haha you may report it then to moderators. There section section here for press release to share such details.

If this op wish to do this for knowledge sharing on forum. He may need to share there. I hope he did not type it. lol

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:26:05 PM

If crypto is made to get rid of banks, and you totally agree with that (which seems to be the case from what I read), then I assume that you stopped using centralized exchanges, centralized wallet services, etc. Is that right? There is no difference between a bank and something like Coinbase.

I see Bitcoin as freedom. It's up to the people themselves to decide what to do with it. If they want to use a centralized service, then so be it. It's their money and it's their risk at the end of the day. The last thing we need here is people telling others what crypto is made for and that they shouldn't use banks. Smh.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:40:55 AM

This article, explore the crypto friendly banks options that are available in 2019.
It is a good way to go, those hardline banks will soon come running back to the ones accepting cryptocurrency for training on its operation once it done on them that they are already losing out on their operation of only providing support for traditional bankers. Majority of their customers who are already crypto adopters and waiting for the best opportunity they will have with cryptocurrency bank will end up dumping their system of banking full for the cryptocurrency banking system, it will be too soon too for them to join them in the race. This is good news among many others to boost crypto and I am happy they won in their court case.

Just another useless thread. I didn't even bother reading what you posted after reading the title of the thread. Why would someone want "banks" if they are using crypto currencies.
You are right and wrong at the same time. I am also a big hater of traditional banking still we cannot be depending on crypto wallet for all my banking needs. In other simple words, we must need more years of time before finishing up all our banking needs within our crypto wallet and in-between time, we may need to depend on hybrid banking which denotes traditional banking with crypto facilities.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:50:30 PM

Cryptocurrencies are not completely legalised in major countries so impossible to expect the friendly manner. I thought japan is a big supporting country in cryptocurrency so some banks will start soon and All the cryptos are little difficult to control so stablecoins are possible to mingle with banks and this will happen on future.
The hope of getting cryptocurrency will really take time but their chances are very high.
Most government are still trying to figure out how they can fit into the systems and how it can also benefit them, for as long as they are yet to see any financial benefit to them as government, they will keep frustrating its act because they will need to guard jealously what they best at doing, to control all their citizens assets including their fund which they will really find it very difficult to do so in this decentralized market.

All we need as crypto adopters is to keep hoping that one day, thy will come to their senses.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄