Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:52:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we shouldnt panic sell  (Read 1112 times)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:47:40 AM

I understand people selling theur bitcoin quickly
They grab the opportunity of small percentage of price increase
Its means some people didn't understand well what is bitcoin capabilities they use their emotion
There is a panic when the price moves, whales can make a decent income with just a small price movement but most of us don't.
So when they want to take profit, they will just sell and it will affect the market, and because of panic, sometimes it's oversold where they would also buy.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:22:38 AM

I believe that learning to trade should start with working on yourself. We must learn to cope with their emotions and soberly assess the situation.

Exactly, that what the most important when it comes to money, couse if you want to become a succesful investor or a trader you need to start working on yourself to handle what your thought that can trigger you fear.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:24:37 AM

Sometimes panic selling can save us too. Smiley

agreed on this because prices are volatile and we cannot really take on what we are looking for.i have done this before that i panic selling for an altcoin while my friends telling me to stay holding because it will grow day after,but i sold them all and you know what hppen the following day?zthe coin totally dumped and until now they still didn’t recover from the buying price so when i am happy from pofit they are regretting for losses lol

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:27:20 AM

Sometimes panic selling can save us too. Smiley

I am not a regular trader but I feels panic selling at the beginning of bear run can save lot of capital than waiting for too long for doing trades.

My addition is don't regret about panic selling if the prices didn't fall after you sold your crypto just move on and reinvest on the right coin.
panic is usually because traders are not ready to lose, this can be dangerous if they don't take the right action quickly so we can lose our money. then careful preparation before entering into trade is needed. do anticipation if things have become worse.
Thats why before you trade you should to have a good plan. trade with you can afford to lose. so the risks in trading won't make you
tremble, you're right people panic because they're not prepared to lose their money..
Medichi777

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:24:39 AM
Merited by topminingcontracts (2)

Let them panic; other, more relaxed traders will make good money on them. And those who panicked will get experience, which is also important in trading.

☀️✔️MARKETING COMPANY✔️☀️
▶️Пpoдвижeниe ▶️Pacпpocтpaнeниe ▶️Фopyмы ▶️Coц. ceти
⭐️☑️TELEGRAM - @MarketUPX☑️⭐️

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:58:51 AM

I understand people selling theur bitcoin quickly
They grab the opportunity of small percentage of price increase
Its means some people didn't understand well what is bitcoin capabilities they use their emotion
Maintaining panic is a way to achieve success. When we are in a panic situation, we will find it difficult to make a decision and when we cannot control it, we will find it difficult to achieve satisfactory results. Controlling your emotions well can make you make the best decisions.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 09:42:11 AM

Thats why before you trade you should to have a good plan. trade with you can afford to lose. so the risks in trading won't make you
tremble, you're right people panic because they're not prepared to lose their money..
Yes. That's the most problem of traders now, especially those newbies. They don't even have a technical analysis or fundamental, they don't even try to chart, identify supports and resistance. Some of them are just trading by just hype, some of them hooked in social media, mostly on Twitter, telling this x trader to buy this y coin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:17:49 AM

Does holding our coins for many years makes sense for now? Cause I don't think so. Even we keep on holding never have guarantee that we will be profiting for this strategy. We know how volatile our market and we even not get sure if it work well in the future. Since it have its value why we shouldn't do it?  In fact, it is open to buy again if it have a good market trend.
Can you picture yourself asking this same question to some of the investors 9 years ago, what answer do you think they would have given you and what played out now, many of those investors during that time that doesn’t see sense in holding the coin ended getting themselves full of regrets, what of people that even got it free and at $100, they still kept holding, so holding is not a bad thing to do now because the market is too hard to predict but if we are to play smart on the market, hold half and use the remaining half to do whatever you suggested  its best to do.
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:25:31 AM

because I believe that the market will come back soon so I'm not in a hurry or panic selling my coins, because this year will be a lucky year for crypto currency holders
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:29:25 PM

Let them panic; other, more relaxed traders will make good money on them. And those who panicked will get experience, which is also important in trading.

Based on the disadvantages of panic sales, its shouldn't be encourage either, letting them know the potentials of HODL or being a potential skill trader is better. With what happened last year that brought the entire market down to bearish mode, was panic sellers momentum movement, which was wrong movement. If you can't Trade then Hodl and don't panic sell.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:47:03 PM

Panic selling should not be done, because the same is a result of manipulation by the whales. When one sells the next side the whales invest buying the same. As of now the market is completely unpredictable, now the whales manipulative limit has decreased as people have got much aware of panic selling defects to the market.
Wingzcrypto2018
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:36:44 PM

Almost a 85% of people failed because of human error and not by trading itself. The number one error im talking about is panic selling. Two words but put people in stress and losses big time. So how can you manage to avoid getting stressed easily and panic sell? Im telling you some.

- before you enter trading, strengthen your mind for incomming stress. Trading is stressful in nature so always get ready to get stressed.

- prepare yourself from future losses you have because its just normal. Negatives are part of the market balance. You are not a real trader if you dont experience it. Its sometimes an indicator that you should buy on that time.

- always think that its not yet a loss if you dont sell it.

- always have patience and wait for the right time to sell.

- BUY LOW SELL HIGH and get committed to it.

- dont believe on manipulators or those people who talks negatively to keep you from being motivated. Remember that you have more knowledgeable than them.

If you have some tips in additional then give some. Lets all help those who are in confusion right now.

Exactly you were right dude, once you sell at the low price you purchase you will loss of course.
As a traders, we need to be a risk taker, meaning, you are always prepared for whatever happen whether it is good or bad in the
market. Just always focus on your target goal when you do trade.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:59:43 PM

Thanks for the information that you share on us. I read the single information and it's good for the newbie to read that so they will not be panic when they are in trading. Emotion is not needed in trading because as a trader you need to hide it to not cause for you to panic.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 04:40:54 PM

Yeah upto a certain extent you are correct OP.
To be honest, who likes losses? So people become more protective in to save them from their losses.
So they panic while trading which is a great disadvantage if we look into deep in this matter.
Trading need to have a good presence of mind in order to avoid losses. But people often panic and fear to buy or sell their assets.
If they look to the growth of a particular crypto for a week or so then they goona definitely make profit.
Fearing and panicking is a natural symptom IMO.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:35:03 PM

because I believe that the market will come back soon so I'm not in a hurry or panic selling my coins, because this year will be a lucky year for crypto currency holders
I too trust my investment that market will recover very soon and I will earn good profit at the end, so I am holding with patience and waiting, holding your coin is really good as it give saving and makes our money rise more than double, panic selling is lose of hope which is worst for a good investor, so I am not losing for panic.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:55:21 PM

If they panic sell, it will still have its own negative effect on the market, even if others will make money on them, it will still create a dump market, if we take a look at most of these altcoins that get very low value when they enter exchange, it is because of lack of trust the investors have that makes them to dump the coin once they see a little increase in the price when they enter exchange rather than holding on to that coin for future so that the project can have time to pick.

This time of the market, we need more of buyers to enter the market and not more of sellers; we can’t afford to lose more holdlers or buyers now.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 07:48:11 PM

Practice of patience is the main key of crypto trading. Panic is really to dangers word on trading platform. Its true most of us we losed fund due to panic sell. To be honest I was also losed at the beginning. But I am still practising for patience. I am not going to sell on loss anymore and I am not going be a to panic seller. Never mind if I have to hold two or three months at least recover or get some profits. So everyone should practice of patience in order to avoid loss.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:18:47 AM

Panic sell can be good or bad thing according in which level we bought the crypto.  Panic sell will be good in the end of 2017 and can be bad thing for now because current situation of market is oversold and have opportunity to rebound. Now its times to hold and dont panic sell. When price high we dont have idea when to sell it because difficult to predict the highest price so use trailling stop will make safe our profit.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:55:39 AM

Panic sell can be good or bad thing according in which level we bought the crypto.  Panic sell will be good in the end of 2017 and can be bad thing for now because current situation of market is oversold and have opportunity to rebound. Now its times to hold and dont panic sell. When price high we dont have idea when to sell it because difficult to predict the highest price so use trailling stop will make safe our profit.

Whats trailing stop ?  Is that a new trading strategy ?  I never heard of it before  . oh well,  i agree on the rest of your comment that panic selling is time dependent .  we must set our goals or if what price point will you sell ,  for example tommorow the price can go 5k usd and you goal is 5k usd , thats the time you will do panic sell because you never know if the price can fall again or not  . just always secure your profit than being greedy  .
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:30:42 PM

At the time of panic each and every decision made by investors will not be going to end with positive that's why the experience people will say don't take any decision if you are in stress and panic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: