Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:24:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Listing kills a coin?  (Read 20185 times)
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:15:38 PM

I used to invest in ISO and make a profit. Recently, a lot of coins in which I invested fall down after entering the stock exchange. I do not know what to do about it ...

how'd you get profit if it is not listed on any exchange? is it  worthless if the coin is not listed? how's you exchange it to real cash?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:57:03 PM

Do not invest in ICO. This is not the end of 2017 when any ICO gave X. Now X gives only 1 out of 100 ICO.
i dont think ICOs has anything related to the reason why we should stop investing, an altcoin from ICO can have a chance to rise higher or being dumped by investors when it is listed on an exchange, but if the altcoin is listed on a weak exchange or the altcoins has no potential to develope then it is obvious to be dumped by investors.

wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:50:22 AM

The only way out of this situation is - hold. I can also advise short-term trading but this option applies to those who know how to trade. At the moment, all projects that are created do not have strong financial support and the price of their coins in any case will fall. My advice-keep these coins in your wallet and constantly monitor the price changes.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 10:04:02 AM

I used to invest in ISO and make a profit. Recently, a lot of coins in which I invested fall down after entering the stock exchange. I do not know what to do about it ...
You could not do anything about it because it is the team that can make a change in the project on how professional they handle it. But usually team only wants the money being invested from the investors and this is why most of the project after the crowdfunding and listing in an exchange it will drastically drop. They will just list it and run away with the money.
Kulitha

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 10:09:32 AM

We should understand this is not good time for investing on initial coin offerings. There was good time for that but now with market falling that situation have changed. But we can see some promising projects have done profitable exchange listing even in beat market. 
Greatbut

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:16:05 PM

I adorned and linked as charitableness  huntsman in various ICO which has great  conception, practised  group  fellow and furthermore  great  ballyhoo  on the other hand  later  database  cost  drop-offs  extremely  even. Any of propose  furthermore not curing  because  continued  age. Whatever  gloss.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:39:51 PM

well. actually not. but when a very strong project firstly being listed in a crap exchange. and the volume of that exchange is not good enough price can easily drop down. so it depends on which exchange it will be listed in.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:45:10 PM

Indeed there are many cases like that, when the coin has been listed, many will sell it immediately. I think they are impatient and want to get rich quick. if everyone does something like that, then ICO turns into a cash game
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:31:55 PM

Perhaps but that is why is mostly advisable to invest in projects with minimum value products off or online. Irrespective of the amount of bonus given to investors or tokens given as airdrop, people mostly only dump what they see no value therein

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:28:49 PM

Never let a project take you down and have an exit strategy. Unfortunately, many token prices crashes much below the ICO price after listing and investors losing their trust in such projects. Less investments in ICOs lately and low ROI.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:41:23 PM

No it's not, but in some case listed in a bad exchange will dropping down the price and value of the coins/tokens.
If you didn't know what to do, just accumulated in the lower price, so when it's starting to pulling back, is will also helped you to recover.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 11:48:49 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 12:39:04 AM by mcTether

It is dumping that kills a coin. The bounty hunters also shares part of the blame because most of them believe in just collecting their rewards and selling without even waiting for the future growth of the coin.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:54:02 PM

Not an easy question to answer... Listing on smaller exchanges is more dangerous without doubt. I can imagine that the impact made on Binance would be much larger and value would not fall down that drastically. However, it is always about investors. When someone wants to cash out with losing 90 per cent, something is not working like it should. And without demand, you have a difficult time proving you are worth investing in. Complicated processes do not have one clear answer. Listing on a leading exchange is definitely very expensive and luxurious for a majority of projects, but it might be a price for your future development. Is it worth it? That is a question for particular teams.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:56:43 PM

We just have to prepare our mind whenever we want to invest, that we might come  across the odd sometimes, which is inevitable.
If such happens, you just have to be strong and try to stand on your feet again and then learn from your mistakes.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 11:59:11 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 12:09:27 AM by Akpuv

It wasn't listing that killed the coins. It was the team and sponsors or advisors that killed the project after making their profits and moved on probably to start a new hype project.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:32:06 AM

When you invest in ICOS projects that altcoins listed in exchange, I think it is very lucky and wonderful. But the price Altcoins are still very bad, I think it is possible that the Bitcoin market is not good so the Altcoins will be dropped in price. Besides the exchange page which listed Altcoins are not big and famous. You should wait patiently for the market to come back.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:51:55 AM

now I prefer to invest when they have been listing in the market and see new developments starting to invest in it.
because what is the point we invest and build projects if the project falls when it is in the market.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:57:48 AM

Over the past one year's, the market has been in bearish mood, during this time ICO investment hasn't been profitable at all, as after the listing on the exchanges the price of most coins has dropped significantly.

efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:29:05 AM

Over the past one year's, the market has been in bearish mood, during this time ICO investment hasn't been profitable at all, as after the listing on the exchanges the price of most coins has dropped significantly.

Last year is hard year for cyptocurrency price. My portfolio value drop significant but i am still hold it untill now. Most token or coin price drop after listing in exchanger because many dumper, perhaps its from bounty hunters or from investor itself.
I think many factor why the price could drop, sometimes early investor or seed investor have big discount at pre-sale and its profitable if they sell early.

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:30:38 AM

Last year is hard year for cyptocurrency price. My portfolio value drop significant but i am still hold it untill now. Most token or coin price drop after listing in exchanger because many dumper, perhaps its from bounty hunters or from investor itself.
I think many factor why the price could drop, sometimes early investor or seed investor have big discount at pre-sale and its profitable if they sell early.
I think it's from the bounty hunters, because when the bounty hunters received the tokens from bounty, they all sell their tokens on exchange and it makes the price dropped so low below the ICO. Imagine if all bounty hunters sell the coins at the same time, the price will fall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: