Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Listing kills a coin?  (Read 20185 times)
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 04:27:56 PM

you can do nothing when your coins drop, but not at all coin listing will die, but ussually why the price drop after listing because bounty hunters, their selling all coins after listing
Cmon , stop blaming bounty hunters for all the troubles. The strongest price dump occurs in the first hour after the start of trading, and who sets the starting price and is ready to start trading from the very first second? I think this is the developers and the exchange itself, because the rest of the people will learn about the start of trading only when the price has already dropped many times.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:08:59 PM

you can do nothing when your coins drop, but not at all coin listing will die, but ussually why the price drop after listing because bounty hunters, their selling all coins after listing
Cmon , stop blaming bounty hunters for all the troubles. The strongest price dump occurs in the first hour after the start of trading, and who sets the starting price and is ready to start trading from the very first second? I think this is the developers and the exchange itself, because the rest of the people will learn about the start of trading only when the price has already dropped many times.
The fact is that developers have all the leverage of success in their coins. You just need to choose the right strategy. The fact is that the active growth of rating cryptocurrencies has recently provoked a chain reaction that raise prices for other cryptocurrencies.
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:10:20 PM

You just have to invest wisely, not in everything where you have permission to participate in the sale. Even in the bear market there were projects that gave a good profit.
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:27:41 PM

What to do? Survive and switch strategies to make a profit. Maybe you can trade with the current conditions of the crypto market which is starting to improve frequently. Well about the ICO, until now this is likely to continue, that is when entering the exchange the price of coins is immediately dropped and far from the ICO price. I think this is experienced by several projects. What is the reason for the price falling? Let's discuss it.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:39:01 PM

Listing brings the liquidity and the liquidity will show you the real price. If the token is good enough and buyers want to buy that, then the price will ggo up. The problem happens when you realize that your tokens is not good enough and you wanted to sell it, no matter the price.  Grin

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pagri

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:56:15 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2019, 11:23:42 PM by Pagri

Precisely this week I was able to watch a case related to the issue live, and with the listing of the ERC20 token from WPP Energy through the Digifinex exchange. Although during the previous ICO it came to be quoted at around $0.10, at the time of going to market its price was quoted at $0.05 (the previous days had been trading for around $0.015 in forkdelta) but few minutes later collapsed to a terrible $ 0.0001 for a brief time. Now it has recovered a bit and is around $0.01, very far from the expectations of investors.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:33:34 PM

Investors will sleep peacefully - if the coins are not where they will not bargain? and lie dead in your wallet? Is this the outcome of the investor want, of course, everyone is interested so that there was a demand for a coin, respectively, the earliest listing for major exchanges.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:03:13 PM

The best opion is to wait till after the listing of a coin and invest. All ICO now tends to fall in price once listed on exchanges.
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:19:51 PM

I think most times why coins drop after listing is because of the exchange where they get listed, most times developers look for a less expensive exchange forgetting that most of these exchanges lacks volume and that brings us to massive dump after listing.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Dancil

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:17:33 AM

exactly.
don't rush to blame the Bounty Hunters.
besides us there are still many other people doing trade.
don't think it's just us who sell coins.
we are only a small number who get certain Coins.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:37:49 AM

I used to invest in ISO and make a profit. Recently, a lot of coins in which I invested fall down after entering the stock exchange. I do not know what to do about it ...
maybe it is one of the risks in investment and in my opinion as an investor must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that will be obtained from our coins and confidence and patience are the best capital in the current conditions and situations

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:41:10 AM

The lack of great management and marketing campaigns kills the coin price and not its listing. People should want to buy your coin even after the sale ends and they need to wait for the listing, but nobody cares and hunters simply dump the coin because there are no buyers.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:44:50 AM

i dont think so buddy, because listing is something that everyone wanted to, maybe because of some people, when token or coin got listed on some exchanger, the price instantly dump.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:46:45 AM

Agree with that, its not the bounty hunters who are holding the huge amount of their rewards cause it somewhat 15-30% it numbers which it can't be enough to bring the price down. Its their marketing strategies fails and never have ways to anticipate any downfall moments happen after listing as their responsible to make it.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:30:24 PM

Reputation is a very subtle entity. I think that the addition of tokens should be only in the case when the project really has very big opportunities for the future and is already provided with real products.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:34:16 PM

Usually all the coins will go down once there are many users who dump the coin upon reaching in exchange.
Most of the common reason is like bounty allocations, once it is distributed already. Most of the bounty hunters will dump their coins especially if the price is good enough for them already.

Locking certain amount of bounty allocation is a good strategy in order to minimize the dump of any coins.
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:20:52 PM

I think its not the listing but it looks like if the tokens are listed on cheap Exchanges,one reason is the rush sell of tokens because of token holders.sometimes bounty hunters are the responsible for it but i think investors also has responsible for this because they also rush sell tokens omce they look at good price.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 10:05:10 PM

I used to invest in ISO and make a profit. Recently, a lot of coins in which I invested fall down after entering the stock exchange. I do not know what to do about it ...

The answer is simple: stop investing in ICO and IEO, buy Bitcoins and Ethereum and wait. It will take time and these coins will grow well in price and will bring you excellent profits. Just need a little patience and wait.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:39:48 PM

Most likely this is due to the fact that before all cryptocurrencies showed growth. Now, only a few are able to withstand competition and a lack of interest from investors.
They all need publicity, because without that, the coin might suffer lack of volume, which in real sense, will not bring good liquidity to its investors.
Well, it is all about time, which will definitely be overcome.
Greatbut

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:55:55 PM

Representing the nearly role, ICOs desire likely to droplet in measure when catalogued on transforms representing single or many of the next justification. 1. The charitableness tracker and airdrop beneficiaries mope their coins on the change at aloof under ICO cost to assure a fast agreement ( presuming involvement in the marketplace ). The 2nd cause is as they record the disc on a poop change that is simply utilized, as presently as the ticker groupings move mastery of it the coin cost buoy move ahead anyplace, if big or minimal. Chain out until catalogued on at littlest a average equivalent change similar Yobit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: