Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where and how to trade in the crypto currency market  (Read 263 times)
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:30:38 PM

1200000 trading types are there in cryptocurrency field because we have different mind set do the things differently that's why the trading will be different to pick up by the each and every people that who want to make their journey unique and I think this is the thing that we have to take it seriously and make the first step probably the best that is important in trading.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:39:38 PM

the information you provide sounds interesting, but whatever you say I've never tried a new exchanger that hasn't proven its reliability. maybe in the near future I will join and trade several altcoins there.
Looks like the writer of the post is new in the crypto arena and that is why he is asking about when and where to do this or that. I will suggest this way: Brother, it is your first duty to research the Hows and Whats of the crypto and you should do that without anyone’s help. Do search videos on YouTube and explore things on Google.

There is a number of digital exchanges that offers a lot of services read about them. Read how do you tackle the down market etc and only then you should think of trading.
anagnam

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 04:38:38 AM

I am trading both BitMEX and BitSeven. And as a seasoned FX trader (although my rank here in bitcointalk is still a Newbie due to not posting and interacting since I registered way back 2013) I can tell that BitSeven is a bit of a user friendly and less intimidating than BitMEX.

Leverage is controlled by you the trader and if you don't know what you're doing, you could end up losing your money fast because the higher the Leverage you use (100x), the Cut Loss price is very close to the market price so a quick swing in a highly volatile period could get you liquidated (in BitMEX terms) quickly.

So the idea if you're a newbie in Leverage trading is to start trading with small amount. Ideally, use the bare minimum (0.001 BTC is the minimum amount) and use a small leverage say 2x or maybe up until 5x until you get used to it so that your Cutloss price is way farther than the market price. And if you're analysis is correct, you will have a much better chance of making a profit or getting positive Settlement Amount (in BitSeven terminology)  Grin

btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:51:47 AM

It is not a good suggestion to follow and rely on the others because without learning it is impossible for the people to understand where to trade and where to invest, there are different exchanges and has different volumes. So you need to research a lot of coins which has huge potential in the market and has active developments will have the chance to increase their prices.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:46:41 AM

It is not a good suggestion to follow and rely on the others because without learning it is impossible for the people to understand where to trade and where to invest, there are different exchanges and has different volumes. So you need to research a lot of coins which has huge potential in the market and has active developments will have the chance to increase their prices.
I agree totally with what you said, but there should still be a room for listening to people’s suggestion and opinion because we have so many experienced people in that particular field were we lack knowledge of, what I don’t support is working on that opinion without making further research on them.

If we are to take every projects we have in the market which you quite admit that they are lots of them, it will be impossible to get the right one on time, and the first 100 you might pick may be a wrong coin, but with people’s suggestion, you can get clue to the ones that are worthy of dedicating time to for research, otherwise, you will end up wasting a while year researching without making any investment. SO better we still listen to what people say but act on them with wisdom.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:47:46 AM

sometimes it is good to pick out some specific coins and trade with them. as you said, the best way is to learn and avoid following others. trading can be difficult for some people. the reason why some choose to follow pump and dump groups.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: