Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:08:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Celer Network (CELR) Token Sale on Binance Launchpad  (Read 320 times)
celr.launchpad (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:25:07 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 08:49:02 AM by celr.launchpad

Fellow Binancians,

Binance is excited to announce the next project on Binance Launchpad - Celer Network (CELR). The CELR token sale will commence at 2019/03/19 2:00 PM (UTC) and will have one session, accepting BNB only.

Token Sale Details:

Launchpad Session Time: 2019/03/19 2:00 PM (UTC) to 2019/03/24 2:00 PM (UTC)
Token Name: Celer Token (CELR)
Total Token Supply: 10,000,000,000 CELR
Total Tokens Allocated to Binance Launchpad: 597,014,925 CELR
Public Token Sale Price: 1 CELR = 0.0067 USD (Prices in BNB will be set on the day of the sale)
Token Sale Format: First come first served basis
Individual Cap: 1,500 USD Equivalent
Supported Sessions: BNB only
Launchpad Session Links:

BNB session
To learn more about the Celer Network (CELR) project, read our in-depth Binance Research Report on CELR.

We have also added additional language support for Russian, Vietnamese and Korean to Binance Launchpad.

Note: Each Launchpad project requires a separate Token Purchase Agreement to be signed by each user, which can now be completed ahead of time. Please login and check your eligibility now.

Project Links:

Whitepaper: Celer Network

Telegram: https://t.me/celernetwork

Reminder: Users need to complete their account verification and also be from an accepted jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.

* Users from the following countries will not be able to participate in token sales on the Binance Launchpad platform: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Canada, Central African Republic, China, Cote dIvoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, North Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.

Risk warning:

All investments are subject to high market risk. Please make your investments very cautiously. Binance will choose high-quality projects, but will not be responsible for any investment losses.

Thanks for your support!

Binance Team

2019/03/05

Find us on

Telegram: https://t.me/binanceexchange

Twitter: https://twitter.com/binance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:10:52 PM

I often wait for this precious moment, a bad experience at IEO bittorent, and I have trouble buying tokens when ico is in progress. there are many members who want to participate but they have difficulties and lose quickly with other members.
is there a good solution?
Sorry, my English is bad.
Tushar Ramani

Activity: 400
Merit: 15

Crypto Ghost Since 2017

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:31:21 AM

I often wait for this precious moment, a bad experience at IEO bittorent, and I have trouble buying tokens when ico is in progress. there are many members who want to participate but they have difficulties and lose quickly with other members.
is there a good solution?
Sorry, my English is bad.

What can be done if CZ is filling his bags himself restricting buyers from participating in CELER sale? You're not alone. Noone from this space(except 1-2) was able to buy tokens during the sale. Coincidence? Read this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5124093
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:21:08 AM

So,,, did anyone manage to participate in this binance launchpad sale? How did it go? Is the rumors shared that NOBODY could participate true? Sounds really fishy and unfair to me, that you launch something like this and the normal people cannot even buy a single token. This is all manipulation so that when it goes for public listing, the small guys are screwed.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:40:54 PM

So,,, did anyone manage to participate in this binance launchpad sale? How did it go? Is the rumors shared that NOBODY could participate true? Sounds really fishy and unfair to me, that you launch something like this and the normal people cannot even buy a single token. This is all manipulation so that when it goes for public listing, the small guys are screwed.
It's one shady happening with how Binance has worked out this scheme structure. It prioritizes a small number of individuals and makes the majority of the people who are super desperate wait till the sale is over.

It means that whenever the coin becomes tradable, there are tens of thousands of people waiting to get in, and these are the people the privileged early birds will end up dumping on. It's a low life way of creating liquidity.

I had a lot of respect for Binance in the past, and still do to a certain degree, but it's fading quickly with how they are not only acting very shady, but this takes demand away from platforms such as Ethereum.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 01:51:57 PM

So,,, did anyone manage to participate in this binance launchpad sale? How did it go? Is the rumors shared that NOBODY could participate true?

Not really. I know some people who managed to buy it, though the rest of them fail to do so. Interestingly, those who get in are mostly channel/group leaders in Telegram. Either they have a very fast connection or, who knows. But hey, this is what you can get if you try to participate in the F5 war.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
david121
Copper Member

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:07:29 AM

It's one shady happening with how Binance has worked out this scheme structure. It prioritizes a small number of individuals and makes the majority of the people who are super desperate wait till the sale is over.

It means that whenever the coin becomes tradable, there are tens of thousands of people waiting to get in, and these are the people the privileged early birds will end up dumping on. It's a low life way of creating liquidity.

I had a lot of respect for Binance in the past, and still do to a certain degree, but it's fading quickly with how they are not only acting very shady, but this takes demand away from platforms such as Ethereum.

I agree with you totally. But the astonishing fact is that none is taking it seriously. If it is what we believe, those numbers will be beyond expectation for sure. Where are project's team members? Or are they just happy because it sold out? I would really never look at such projects being blind without caring community in the first place?
david121
Copper Member

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:11:38 AM

So,,, did anyone manage to participate in this binance launchpad sale? How did it go? Is the rumors shared that NOBODY could participate true?

Not really. I know some people who managed to buy it, though the rest of them fail to do so. Interestingly, those who get in are mostly channel/group leaders in Telegram. Either they have a very fast connection or, who knows. But hey, this is what you can get if you try to participate in the F5 war.

Would you mind quoting people you know who actually got in? Your interesting fact came in my light too when I saw a celer participation post of a tg group admin. He is the only guy under my radar who was able to purchase during the sale so far .
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:20:16 PM

What is this?
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:19:52 AM

What is this?

Literally: "Celer Network (CELR) Token Sale on Binance Launchpad". They had an IEO on Binance a little while back. Since then, Binance chnaged the system of token distribution/allocation to a lottery.
crypto1998

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:52:54 PM

this shit coin is going to zero
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 04:59:42 PM

CelerNetwork/Bitcoin (22 May) #CELR $CELR #BTC $BTC https://www.publish0x.com/cryptostation/celernetworkbitcoin-22-may-celr-celr-btc-btc-xvrkmo

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 06:59:07 AM

CELR / BTC technical analysis [BINANCE]: https://www.publish0x.com/ta-crypto-market/celr-btc-technical-analysis-binance-xlyvjk

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
CoinCodex

Activity: 314
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:42:43 PM

Celer Network got ranked as #1 coin to watch due to the upcoming launch of their alpha mainnet!

https://coincodex.com/article/3915/top-3-coins-to-watch-july-1-july-7-2019/
rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:33:43 PM

Celer has had some pretty incredible announcements recently. For sure will be watching this project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: