Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:55:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wirex IEO Pre-Sale is Another Crown Jewel in OKEx Launchpad Platform  (Read 149 times)
Danumsigwasan (OP)

Activity: 253
Merit: 13

I am from Forex world.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 09:34:52 PM

Leading cryptocurrency exchange OKEx has given another blockchain business a boost with the help of its market-leading launchpad programme, OK Jumpstart.

OK Jumpstart was conceived as a new way to propel high-quality blockchain projects to success and global recognition.

Now, with the go live of Wirex’s initial exchange offering (IEO) token pre-sale earlier this week, OK Jumpstart can add a fourth successful project to its line-up.

It’s clear that if you have an innovative, top-quality blockchain project and you’re looking to take your business to the next level OK Jumpstart is the place to begin your journey.

An OK Jumpstart spokesperson explained their process:

“OK Jumpstart was launched as a token sale platform to help top-grade blockchain and distributed ledger technology projects like Wirex go global, and get listed in a liquid and world-class market. At the same time we want to help fuel the wider growth of blockchain more generally and keep the ecosystem healthy.”

OK Jumpstart uses OKEx’s global utility token OKB on the platform. It is used to connect projects, like Wirex, to OKEx users and professional investors, while at the same time allowing the growth of the OKEx community and network.

What is Wirex?

Wirex offers an innovative way for people to bank, using its digital platform that is aiming to bring banking into the 21st century.

The company is UK-based and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).

It offers a Wirex Visa card that lets users earn bitcoin rewards with every in-store purchase and lets users spend their cryptocurrency in the ‘real world’.

Pavel Matveev, Wirex CEO, explains:

“We believe that the nascent token economy will eventually replace conventional fiat currency as the dominant form of payment,” he said.

“The Wirex Token helps us integrate with the payment environment of the future and offers users a convenient, fast and cost-efficient way to move digital money across borders.”

The pre-sale of the Wirex WTX token went live earlier this week (June 24) and allows verified Wirex customers to buy the tokens. The WXT tokens offer them a range of benefits, from getting savings on Wirex rates and fees, to a whole host of premium features expected to be available later in 2019, including entry to airport

Source: https://www.asiacryptotoday.com/%ef%bb%bfwirex-ieo-pre-sale-is-another-crown-jewel-in-okex-launchpad-platform/
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlokbizICO

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:40:39 PM

Honestly speaking, I don’t know anything about jumpstart but OKEx is seriously popular here. So hope its quality as OKEx is known for
Candycrush1129

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:44:30 PM

What’s the results of it so far???
FantasyGold

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:46:21 PM

I am not able to understand what you mean by allows verified Wirex customers to buy the tokens?

Do I need to verify on Wirex or Jumpstarts?
Joseph R. Cord

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:50:32 PM

Great announcement this…. Keep going great luck
Freddy11

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:53:04 PM

OK Jumpstart has already helped some really cool options!!!

Keeeping fingers crossed for this to reach sky……..
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:07:37 PM

Huge love for OKEx for their partnership. A truly remarkable creation that is helping quality projects like Wirex. Brave!
Pook-sapot

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:14:08 PM

Massive project in Chinese region but wonder it can have same impact on other countries?

I bit doubt.
Andrew Parker

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:15:42 PM

I know OKjump and OKEx, but not sure about Wirex. What’s so impressive here?
Hung Yu So

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:17:06 PM

Already invested  Grin Thanks for sharing this
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:26:44 PM

I have a pretty good experienced with this trading platform back then and Wirex does ring a bell to me as well. So it's going to be interesting.

I guess this is a good combination, I haven't track OKex Launchpad platform though, but it seems this is the trend right now so I wouldn't be surprised if this launch will be a success. Good luck to those who get's on-board and hope you will make a good ROI here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: