Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2019, 01:22:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not going to comply KYC  (Read 6116 times)
Meysa_richa

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:42:32 AM

I also will not obey the KYC, because I don't think KYC should be done, so as not to interfere with new members.

ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
| ❱  bitcointalk  ◽  WP  ❰ |    ❨❪  JOIN CROWDSALE  ❫❩
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:06:52 AM

Looks like a bad joke. There's no way I am sharing my credit card number with a forum  Grin
That's exactly what it is, I'm guessing op just is mad he got got.
I immediately thought that this idea was bad, and I remembered that this was April Cheesy. and I also fill in the data with funny entries,
to make it even more fun, dont need to respond seriously to this dude Cheesy
Carrelmae10

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:41:45 AM

..it seems to be a fuuny game created by theymos this april..those who contributed to that events gave much fun for many members of the foums,,but for those who take KYC seriously,,you fooled!!..but don't worry,,all of those information you've entered are not save in the database of this forum,,but if there comes a time that KYC is required on this forum,,I don't think that this will be accepted by many members to comply the said KYC..for sure many would object!.

spadormie

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

Breakthrough

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:00:55 PM

I ran out of room filling out the part about all my sex partners  Grin Grin Grin
Hahaha I found this funny. But going back to the KYC in this forum, I love the extra title we had, but right now, it's gone Sad

▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄▄███████▄▄                       ▄███████████████▄      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄███████████████▄    ▄▄███████▄▄    ███████████████████  ▄███████████████▄      ▄▄███████▄▄
  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄███████████████▄██████▌  ▐███▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████  ▄███████████████▄
 ███████   ▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀██████████   ███▌  ▐█████████     ▄▄▄███████████████████████████
████████   ▀▀▀▀██████████      ▄▄▄█████████▌   ▀▀▀   ██████████   ▀▀▀▀██████████████   ███   ██████
████████   ▄▄▄▄█████████████▌  ▐███████████   ▄▄▄▄   ██████████▌   ▄▄▄███████████████   ▀   ████████
████████   ▀▀▀▀▀████████████▌  ▐██████████▌  ▐███▌  ▐██████████▌   ▀▀   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
 ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
███████████   █████████████████▄▄▄████████████   ▄▄▄███████████████   ▄   ████████
  ███████████████████████████   ████████▀███████████████▀  █████████████████████████   ███   ██████
   ▀███████████████▀███████████████████    ▀▀███████▀▀      ▀███████████████▀  ███████████████████
      ▀▀███████▀▀    ▀███████████████▀                         ▀▀███████▀▀      ▀███████████████▀
                        ▀▀███████▀▀                                                ▀▀███████▀▀
.BET█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██▄▄        ▄▄██
████
██████████████
███████
███████████
 █████
███████████
 ▄██████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████████████