Bitcoin Forum
September 02, 2024, 03:10:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum vs BitcoinCash Which will win?  (Read 15986 times)
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:22:47 PM

Between ethereum, in my opinion, there is no competition with bitcoin cash. They are completely different coins, with different tasks and functions. Therefore, for ethereum, this coin does not represent any real threat.
Bitcoin in cash is more a competitor to the original Bitcoin, because it has some functional advantages that the original Bitcoin cannot handle yet.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:25:39 PM

Ethereum is a pure winner but very soon BCH will compete with Ethereum. BSV is competing with the BNB coin and by seeing the BCH growth, it seems Ethereum's place is not safe anymore. But I will stick with Ethereum and I hope Ethereum will be the winner!

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:41:07 PM

Ill prefer to etherium for now, Because etherium it was look like have some future for us to become rich. Actually it a popular coin in a world and many kinds of activity in how to use it. And in the market also etherium it was a top two of all coins.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 09:40:12 PM

Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency according to coinmarketcap. Ethereum has a marketcap of $14.6 billion. Ethereum is used in most of the ico to raise funds and most of the tokens are ERC-20 based on ether network.

Bitcoin Cash (BCHABC) referred many times as the real bitcoin, stands at the sixth position on coinmarketcap. BCHABC has not as many uses as Ethereum have but used and accepted in many payment systems.

What do you think who will win in the long term?
 Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash (BCHABC)?

I am not even a follower of bitcoin cash or thinking that its a real bitcoin, and just now i heard that its a real bitcoin? I dont believe on this idea or what the other says, but in answer to your question, i would rather choose ETHEREUM why? when it comes to use cases, there is no question why ethereum still the best among the two, in terms of liquidity requirements, both coins passed it.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:39:17 PM

for now I still see ethereum stronger than bitcoin cash, but if ethereum is still difficult to stabilize, it is likely that ethereum will be left behind by BCH.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 11:14:45 PM

How can you say Bitcoin Cash is referred to as the "real bitcoin"?
I have been trading for three years and have never heard it referred to it as the real bitcoin.
Well, I have heard people say, "It's trying to scam and desperately become the real bitcoin but fails" a lot lol.

Also, can you point me in the direction of where Bitcoin Cash is used as payment?
AS far as I know it is the laughing stock of the crypto world and no one actually uses it.

So why is it valued so high?
Mostly speculation, which means it's full of nothing but hot air.
But also downright market manipulation, community bullying, and shady tactics are also thrown in there.
yeah, bitcoin cash, not going to to win against anything at all.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:42:42 PM

for now I still see ethereum stronger than bitcoin cash, but if ethereum is still difficult to stabilize, it is likely that ethereum will be left behind by BCH.
Etherium is more stable than bch and that is the reason why eth is grow more slower while bch is kinda bit unstable but this gives advantage because its value can grow more . i think eth is still currently on the 2nd spot based on cmc but even if its replaced by bch or any other coins , i think eth is still the 2nd coin next to bitcoin because eth is the second oldest coin and eth is also a useful coin when compare to other standard coins out there .
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:48:23 PM

As you know Ethereum is No.2 altcoin in the crypto market and BCH is growing fast and volume is also increasing day by day, so i think BitcoinCash will win.

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:55:54 PM

As you know Ethereum is No.2 altcoin in the crypto market and BCH is growing fast and volume is also increasing day by day, so i think BitcoinCash will win.

But who has strong development team, who has better credibility among the two projects? I think eth project has better chance of doing their job. What is the main motive of BCH after all? In terms of longevity of platform, I strongly believe that eth team has so much things to offer to the crypto community.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:09:16 AM

The truth remains that both have been outstanding when it comes to development. I also do not think comparisons like this are healthy to crypto space. What if I say I prefer Ethereum, it doesn't mean someone else doesn't prefer BCH.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:05:54 PM

ethereum is much better than BCH, HNC was even better than BCH consider it has already accepted in a lot of hotels on greece. BCH doesn't give any advantage or it's not accepted by so many merchants.
I prefer to call ethereum as a winner rather than BCH.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:17:26 PM

I understand quite alright that BCH has been great with developments, but Ethereum still remains king of altcoins because I see more improvements and great prospect for ETH.  Both are cool, but my pick is ETH.
Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:22:26 PM

of course Ethereum will win, Ethereum is the biggest coin in cryptocurrency.
you now if Bitcoin called King than Ethereum is Queen.
BitcoinCash is hardfork of Bitcoin and i think almost of all hardfork is never be a good as main coin.
that's why Ethereum is always be a winner.

okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:23:16 PM

Both of them are great projects and longterm and have potential but for sure they have a better eth because their projects are good and longterm and their community is bigger even if the price drops by eth is still high and there are still many investors.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:26:37 PM

Both of them are great projects and longterm and have potential but for sure they have a better eth because their projects are good and longterm and their community is bigger even if the price drops by eth is still high and there are still many investors.
The Eth community is indeed very much and that is indeed the reality. Maybe everyone already knows that ethereum and bitcoincash are indeed big projects. So it all depends on the holders of the two altcoins. I'm sure ethereum is better and has a strong community and that means better ethereum.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:36:04 PM

I still choose ethereum as a long term investment many investors recommend this altcoin for long term and it is the most trusted altcoin for me. There is no altcoin that can beat the king of the altcoins.
You have to remember when ETH was overtaked by XRP and need a several weeks for ETH to overrun XRP in second position, yeah I still remember it. Maybe in the price thing ETH will have a high price comparing to XRP price but in the valume thing maybe XRP has succeeded in overtaking it. I'm not XRP fan because it is a centralized coin but this is just reminder for us that centralized coin has a power to make decentralized coin come off second-best, I hope it doesn't happen again.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:50:25 PM

You compare that are not worthy to compare.
Bch vs eth? You serious?

Bch is only fork from original bitcoin core chain and owned over 50% by bitmain.
Ethereum is coding from zero and have smart contract that using by over 100 token
masyveonk

Activity: 346

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:52:12 PM

I think that ether definitely looks much better than Bitcoincash, and it is more profitable to invest in ether

Kucink

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:55:46 PM

Ethereum vs BitcoinCash, i think Ethereum is always be a winner.
you know why ? because Ethereum is not hardfork this is the main and the first Ethereum coin.
Bitcoincash is hardfork from Bitcoin and i can see almost of all hardfork is not growth so good.
so Ethereum will always be a winner when you try to compare the both.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:56:59 PM

Both are good to have, i am keeping the two coins on my wallet and keep getting more.
Bitcoincash rise again and take the price up in the market again.
While Ethereum is being good and getting more value. this 2019 will have a good rise soon.
BCH and ETH will have more than 200% up in price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: