Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:02:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Africa buy and sell of Crypto on the increase?  (Read 521 times)
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:34:01 PM

I think Africans are embracing the crypto market really good because i see lots of push for the crypto market in the area
and people really using it to create more market opportunities for the region.

Do you think there is a reason why Africans really strong play for crypto market?

for the otc buy and sell for BTC ETH EOS USDT I use otc.hbg.com it has 0% commission on all trades on the platform.

tell me what you think
Africa has already shows us some growth in terms of cryptocurrency enrollment and so can be predicted ahead that Africa would be amongst leading country trading with cryptos.

If a particular country focuses onto the development of cryptocurrencies that that specific country could really increase its economy and the financial problems would be solved much easily as cryptos themselves offers a lot of opportunities to earn and make a financially stable life. Also, I am sure that most of the peoples might be using cryptocurrencies to make better opportunities for themselves as well as the surrounding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:38:15 PM

I think Africans are embracing the crypto market really good because i see lots of push for the crypto market in the area
and people really using it to create more market opportunities for the region.

Do you think there is a reason why Africans really strong play for crypto market?

for the otc buy and sell for BTC ETH EOS USDT I use otc.hbg.com it has 0% commission on all trades on the platform.

tell me what you think
yes it may be possible because you can buy and sell your Bitcoin investment in any place in this world so if it was in Africa there is no Surprise in that it will also been happen in sometime to make a contribution about the development of cryptocurrency
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:48:19 PM

Africa has a high level of illiterates but some places with internet are growing and where internet is cryptocurrency is liable to thrive.frica seems to need blockchain more according to experts review. Southafrica had produced few ICO but not thriving as expected, this country also provide more seminars, conferences and training than any other country. One can be surprised how much bitcoin is held among Africa.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:54:43 PM

In addition to the site that op provided in his submission, you can equally found out that there are huge crypto currency transaction going on via remitano.com  which you can confirm that yourself. And I believe it is a good sign that crypto currency has gone viral world over although, internet connectivity particularly in some rural community is one the challenge.
Cryptocurrencies are really spreading more widely and also we can see that there now are a lot of similar sites to remitando which offer cryptocurrency exchanges and wallets where more and more peoples are joining into now. I think, the peoples with lower economy counties should really join the crypto world because the profits for them would really be vast as their local fiat currency can have lower value as compared to dollar.

The crypto markets are in the ascending manner so each coin we invest into can be expected to have a pump ahead in the upcoming markets as there would surely be a lot price hike ahead.
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 09:13:01 PM

The growth in crypto-currencies adoption is not limited to any geographical boundaries. Any region with access to the internet is surely growing in crypto use. There are a few projects taking roots in Africa and is certainly a place of interest to many renown exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: