Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PoS/MN] Minnodes - Hosted Masternode | Shared masternode platform  (Read 1273 times)
Nicky_funny (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 02:47:02 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2019, 01:29:28 AM by Nicky_funny

WEBSITE              PLATFORM               WHITEPAPER                   GITHUB              EXPLORER               MEDIUM               DISCORD               TELEGRAM               TWITTER

- Our platform is ready!

========== Exchanges ===========

========== Reviews ===========

========== Guides ===========

• To launch masternode, you need to know some linux command because it usually doesnt have the interface. You also have to read the complicated installation documentation.
  • You need to choose a vps provider. Since there are many available options now, choosing a good one is difficult.
  • Your server may be attacked DDos
  • You must check the masternode status using command line.
  • You must check the masternode status using command line.
  • When you have multiple masternode, it is more difficult to monitor masternode
  • You just want to invest patially in the masternode but the masternode needs enough coins to be able to installed.

- We think these difficulties are an obstacle for investors so we have developed a platform that allows investors to easily invest in masternode.

- Minnodes makes running a masternode easy enough for anyone. By providing a user-friendly interface layer the need for strong technical skills is removed. Behind the scenes our flexible infrastructure and scalable distributed network ensure maximum performance and reliability

- If you want to reduce the risk of investing, you can use the masternode sharing platform,which gives the opportunity to divide the cost with other people and get a reward depending on your investments percentage.

- Our server has the best anti-DDos solution, you can be assured of your masternode against DDos attacks.

- Easy payment with the our coin Minnodes coin - MINC

Languages
Russian
Polish

WEBSITE              PLATFORM               WHITEPAPER                   GITHUB              EXPLORER               MEDIUM               DISCORD               TELEGRAM               TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nicky_funny (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 02:28:37 AM

Minnodes platform review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCsHktMkVFk
Nicky_funny (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 02:56:48 PM

It is necessary to have more POW mining coins,
which can be obtained with the help of GPU, ASIC equipment,
 so that people have some interest in them ...
Pos Coin Spam and no one needs it for a long time !!!

You Coin Lastpowblock=200....
Spam coin.....
you just look at POS and conclude that we spam?
Take a look at the actual product we created
https://ms.minnodes.io
it's easy? No, we worked very hard to created it
Just join to our discord to see the platform development process.Thanks Smiley
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:03:26 PM

Good evening, guys. An interesting project, but where is your technical paper? (Whitepaper)
I can not find. If someone find, please send the link.
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:06:34 PM

Can I launch the masternodes on the Windows OS or only on Linux?
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:13:02 PM

Prices are quite attractive. $ 0.15 per day is a very good price. What currency do you accept payment? Is it possible to pay cryptocurrency?
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:16:27 PM

What do I get a reward for? Who can explain to me the essence of the platform? I understand this is the listing of the most promising masternodes, am I right?
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:28:35 PM

Prices are quite attractive. $ 0.15 per day is a very good price. What currency do you accept payment? Is it possible to pay cryptocurrency?
The price is really good, you need to make sure the quality of the services provided. If the project performs its duties well, I will certainly join it.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:52:03 PM

Hello everyone, the project as a whole looks very fresh and promising, but I think you still need to work on some aspects.
Rona7do

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:04:09 PM

The price is really good, you need to make sure the quality of the services provided. If the project performs its duties well, I will certainly join it.
I have already used the services of the project, everything is in order, I can safely recommend.
limmabux

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:16:18 PM

seems a good project, I will follow, the value of the service is quite rasoavel.
I hope it works
laixingxing

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:26:32 PM

I have already used the services of the project, everything is in order, I can safely recommend.
Wow, great. What did you buy masternode? Or is this confidential information?
Vivianex

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:30:44 PM

Everything is done very nice and presentable. Designers did a good job. I would like to know more about your team.
justend

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:35:07 PM

What would you recommend when purchasing masternode? What is better to pay attention?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:47:00 PM

Wow, great. What did you buy masternode? Or is this confidential information?

The price is relatively cheap but I am wondering how much would you get from this? Is it worth investing?
I wonder if the person who said he used the services of this project and safely recommend had already received his ROI, considering that this platform is new?
What is his basis of saying that he's safely recommending it?
Nicky_funny (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 02:56:43 AM

Good evening, guys. An interesting project, but where is your technical paper? (Whitepaper)
I can not find. If someone find, please send the link.
Hi
White paper will be release soon
Nicky_funny (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 03:06:20 AM

Can I launch the masternodes on the Windows OS or only on Linux?
yes, but your wallet has to be open 24/7 and for some coin require sentinel, the installation will be more complicated.
Nicky_funny (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 03:08:35 AM

yes,you can pay with our coin (Minnodes coin - MINC)
Nicky_funny (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 03:12:17 AM

What do I get a reward for? Who can explain to me the essence of the platform? I understand this is the listing of the most promising masternodes, am I right?
You can use MINC coin to pay the maintenance fee of masternode on the platform
Please watch this video to understand how the platform works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sC8Zw5ueWQ
Drugs?

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:35:20 AM

Good morning, please tell me, will there be any discounts or bonuses for people who will immediately buy your services for a long period of time?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: