Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:44:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cobo Wallet  (Read 174 times)
Blocks (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:34:23 AM

This looks interesting to me , after a long wallets comes that supports most of crypto function from a single point. makes it easy for devs build platform on Cobo , like crypto exchange, token fund, payment gateway etc , ICO is yet to begin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5129263.0
Blocks (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:24:30 AM

very cool and promising project . I think in near future I see exponentiation growth of this project . Every person having doubt must check this project and read a bit about it , you will not regret .
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:02:58 PM

What is the real purpose of this project, what I mean is that is there anything unique that this project have to offer, because from the little explanation you have given, I can see that a lot of platform already exist with this kind of features and have been running for years also building trust for themselves.

So, why would I want to leave those project to invest in yours, this is the first question to ask before starting a project because this is the first question a user of another ask before thinking of swapping.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:12:59 PM

There are already many wallets and almost all of them have same feature, just never really developed. So what is the part which makes you interested with that wallet?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:27:28 PM

Are you the developer of this wallet and you should outline the unique features of this cobo wallet because from the little you have said there are already wallets that offer such features. And from the link you shared it look like a referral link which is against the forum role.
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 07:15:01 PM

Are you the developer of this wallet and you should outline the unique features of this cobo wallet because from the little you have said there are already wallets that offer such features. And from the link you shared it look like a referral link which is against the forum role.

I have read about Cobo Wallet sometimes and I disagree about any form of ico
It has a wallet candy though;

The uniqueness of the wallet can be traced to its staking ability for users of the wallet
As well as a usdt storage existent on the wallet.

You can dyor as well
Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:34:30 PM

I've been following this project for a month now. I think it looks interesting. They have made many partnerships with strong blockchain platforms. I think this is the key to success.

serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:39:27 PM

I like both cobo wallet and hyperpay wallet. Both of them are good option if you like pos coins.
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:41:05 PM

Indeed Cobo wallet is very interesting, but what I'm still confused about is the role of Cobo Candy, I still have a number of Christmas events, but I deleted the application it's just that I still save the backup to log in again, for now can Cobo Candy be used?
misterjo

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:07:50 PM

I did not like it, the interface is confusing, install the wallet because the iost project had shared it but honestly I do not feel safe in cobo ... I prefer other wallets more known and with more development

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jeborn

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:19:54 PM

Yet another wallet most of these wallet have similar features and Cobo wallet is no different. With the rate which wallet is being developed it's a shame improvement are not the same. I have gone through the wallet features nothing new. What would you say are the unique features and competitive advantages of Cobo wallet
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:54:32 PM

I have seen it on their website and I have also downloaded Cobo wallet for a long time and indeed this is a very extraordinary wallet. This is like other crypto wallets but indeed the Cobo wallet can be said to be more attractive. What's more with Cobo Vault by having many features and strong security. I actually saw this cobo wallet from April.
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:15:47 PM

Indeed Cobo wallet is very interesting, but what I'm still confused about is the role of Cobo Candy, I still have a number of Christmas events, but I deleted the application it's just that I still save the backup to log in again, for now can Cobo Candy be used?
Cobo wallet allows you to get higher pos rate on staking or exchange with another coin by using your cobo candy. You can check their offers on shop page.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 06:50:21 PM

Well i already use hardware wallet for almost all coins who are supported, and i have also some coins who are not integrated on any hardware wallet, but i use their official wallet, and i will not use any other wallet, and i also not heard about cobo wallet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: