Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:31:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (SLACK) Econocalypse : 👽 🛸 💰 DobbsCoin v2.0 (QUARK POW/POS+[MN]) 💰🛸👽  (Read 2447 times)
bhunter1976

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:21:43 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 01:20:10 AM by bhunter1976

So I was finally able to sync past 13013 and start staking! Yay! But...I thought staking rewards were supposed to be 50 coins like mining. My stakes have been 5 coins, although I'm getting one every 10 mins...

And it's cool that slack might be listed on Nova, but what are the chances of getting listed on an exchange that US citizens can use?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dobbscoin (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

The End Times are Upon Us

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 02:33:06 AM

So I was finally able to sync past 13013 and start staking! Yay! But...I thought staking rewards were supposed to be 50 coins like mining. My stakes have been 5 coins, although I'm getting one every 10 mins...
Yea, that was a flub,. It's actually 10, but 50% of it goes to the masternode, and 50% of it goes to a stake-holder.  I think that's how it shakes out.

And it's cool that slack might be listed on Nova, but what are the chances of getting listed on an exchange that US citizens can use?
I hear ya.. NOVA wants 0.2 BTC for the listing .. and because they won't serve U.S. "Persons", It's unlikely anyone will pony-up. 
Besides.. SLACK is a 'niche coin.. the private settlement instrument of a UFO Sex Cult.. so who would want to sell them anyhow -rite?

If the OVERPOP want's SLACK, they'll have to SCRYPT MINE BOB & OTC that shit.

But to the point.. BOB was listed on Bittrex & Cryptopia for a while. Cryptopia just added it because they're fucking like that -Praise "Bob" and Bittrex was more because one of "THEM" was a SubGenius' and back then they were adding anything they thought would sell.. the problem with BOB then was that there was just not enough for the OverPop Ponzi shitcoin shills to get, so there was no profit to be made suckering pinkboys out fo their BitCoin.. and only the TRULY WORTHY got'any.  If you want it listed YOU have to MAKE IT HAPPEN.   Find people, talk to folks. create fan-fare and make some noise!!

As for me.. I'm just here to play and will forever trade 1 for 1.. back and forth for the asking.

PRIVATE MESSAGE ME HERE TO TRADE BOB for SLACK & PLEASE GIVE ME KUDOS AFTER THE EXCHANGE TO IMPROVE MY REP.
-Praise "BOB"
dobbscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 12:15:29 PM

patrykw[nosuchpool.cloud] Today at 4:43 AM
Hi guys, do You know that the premine is staking?
If You don't disable staking on premine wallet you will kill this coin.

BtcBob Today at 6:58 AM
Oh, snap. Will shutting down the premine wallet do?   Done, but just now.  That wallet is the one that locks up when Options is chosen from the drop down menu. I'll move it to a new wallet that's encrypted, after breaking it into a handfull of address' - print out the keys and bring them back up as people want to sell back BOB.  We've exchanged just a little over 150k BOB.  None the less, that wallet's ben shut down as of now.
Thanks for the heads up.

Quote from: yesterday
[12:09] <Econo-Bot> Current Networkhps: 11.20 MH/s - Current Difficulty: 0.01411812911253658 - Current Block: 13018
[12:37] <Econo-Bot> Current Networkhps: 646.81 MH/s - Current Difficulty: 7.711825179212911 - Current Block: 13176
[12:47] <Econo-Bot> Current Networkhps: 2.86 GH/s - Current Difficulty: 35.89783311543951 - Current Block: 13217
[12:49] <Econo-Bot> Current Networkhps: 3.21 GH/s - Current Difficulty: 38.66211302075412 - Current Block: 13221
[13:00] <Econo-Bot> Current Networkhps: 5.70 GH/s - Current Difficulty: 75.26945785402796 - Current Block: 13246
[13:08] <Econo-Bot> Current Networkhps: 6.60 GH/s - Current Difficulty: 89.43705220061412 - Current Block: 13257
[13:43] <Econo-Bot> Current Networkhps: 12.12 GH/s - Current Difficulty: 210.0849006987403 - Current Block: 13310
[16:06] <Econo-Bot> Current Networkhps: 26.76 GH/s - Current Difficulty: 397.07841234527 - Current Block: 13463

BtcBobToday at 7:07 AM

Fuuuuck  <Econo-Bot> Current Networkhps: 4.87 TH/s - Current Difficulty: 91177.19477762445 - Current Block: 14452

patrykw[nosuchpool.cloud]Today at 7:08 AM
yap, network might be really slow in the next few hours
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:08:10 PM

QUARK Algorithm that starts out as a Proof of Work coin for 13013 blocks.. then switches to Proof of Stake, offering "interest" on the number of coins idle/staked in the wallet.. like a SLACK savings account.

It also allows you ..rewards you even, to setup a MASTERNODE.. where your one computer will stay online 24/7, acting as a full node with a complete block chain - always synched to the other masternodes.. which, since there's no longer any "WORK" being done, helps ensure/secure the block chain from 51% attack, 'er someshit.

Please explain this thing: Quark pow/PoS technology what does it mean? I have never heard about this one.

Have you got a shell/VPS or a box with a static IP?
It fairly important when operating a masternode, but just leaving the wallet running, with a balance - will still earn staking interest, once the Proof of Work period is over..

Current Networkhps: 273.75 MH/s - Current Difficulty: 10.02629540738758 - Current Block: 12396

PRV. MSG me here, once your wallet is synched up and let's have some fun.
OPEN OFFER - RSVP.

LAST PoW Block is #13013. Won't be long.
Sorry, I do not understand your reply. Probably it will be good to explain in a easier words.
dobbscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 05:33:48 AM

All IMPORTANT STUFF LIKE THIS:
Will be cached by editing someplace in the first page of this thread.

RE-READ THEM FROM TIME TO TIME BECAUSE THEY GET EDITED.
THERE IS PROBABLY EVEN INFORMATION YOU NEVER NOTICED THERE RIGHT NOW!!

[ANN] (SLACK) : DobbsCoin v2.0 - Econocalypse (QUARK POW/POS+[MN])

G I V E  M E  S L A C K,  O R   G I V E  M E   F O O D,  O R  K I L L  M E

ARE YOU ABNORMAL
YES! YOUR KIND SHALL TRIUMPH!

LOOKING TO SWAP "BOB" 4 "SLACK"?

IRC:
Simply join #Dobbscoin on FREENODE and use a REGISTERED NICK to interact with the TipBob
/msg TipBob ADDRESS to get an address to send your BOB to..
/msg TipBob TIP BtcBob (amount)
Then leave me a MEMOSERV message including the SLACK address you with the SLACk to be sent.
/ms send btcbob (Supersecretwalletaddress)

/quit You may stop reading forever

BitCoinTalk:
Do something similar.. but using the forums private message functions to get in touch with me.

Avoid False Prophets & Cultivate appropriate Slack.
ETERNAL SALVATION OR TRIPLE YOUR MONEY BACK

The Graven Image of 'Bob' Dobbs' Face is a registered trademark of The SubGenius Foundation, Inc.
GET RIGHT WITH "BOB" - http://www.subgenius.com
http://www.dobbscoin.info

.: BROUGHT TO US BY :.

dobbscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 01:18:25 PM

THINGS I WANT FOR SLACK:
  • custom wallet address creator  20k SLACK
  • a faucet  20k SLACK +faucet slush fund
        - must be somewhat capcha/protected from abuse.
  • a paper wallet creator  20k SLACK
  • a spingame  30k SLACK
  • Something FUN that gets people USING SLACK

If you make us a game, and it requires a reserve fund, it'll be funded.
If it requires hosting or a proper hostname. it'll be provided.
If you run a masternode, you can probably do any number of things.
We had all these things for "BOB" at one time.

IMPORTANT SHIT TO FIX:
  • WORKING zSLACK transactions
  • Proper math on the QT Overview Balances

Moshen

Activity: 147
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:02:27 PM

Again this silly lad and his equivocal ramblings... Here we go. Go and wash your mug first cause there's some foamy substance looking like adult lather stuck to your lips. And then we can talk maybe... One more kid in the town. This dobbscoin imbecile does not have a clue what he is banging on about, just tries to play smarty. Do you even speak english or do you use google translate? Remember, slack is a messaging platform, not a cult.
dobbscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 10:55:00 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 12:30:31 AM by dobbscoin

bLaH bLah BlAh. Remember, slack is a messaging platform, not a cult.

Code:
                ----------------------------------------
                |@@@@@@@^^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^@@@@@@@@|
                |@@@@@@^     ~^  @  @@ @ @ @ I  ~^@@@@@@|        A mesaging platform??, False Slack by most accounts.
                |@@@@@            ~ ~~ ~I          @@@@@|       Sounds like TheConspiracy speaking to us, PINK Boy.
                |@@@@'                  '  _,w@<    @@@@|
                |@@@@     @@@@@@@@w___,w@@@@@@@@  @  @@@|          (SLACK) is TRUE SLACK - 'Something for Nothing'
                |@@@@     @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@  I  @@@|
                |@@@@     @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*@[ i  @@@|        No doubt, Slack is different things to different people.
                |@@@@     @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@[][ | ]@@@|           The Slack that can be described is not true Slack.
                |@@@@     ~_,,_ ~@@@@@@@~ ____~ @    @@@|                  Because, by definition, it is indefinable.
                |@@@@    _~ ,  ,  `@@@~  _  _`@ ]L  J@@@|
                |@@@@  , @@w@ww+   @@@ww``,,@w@ ][  @@@@|       This here.. this is a piece of crap worthless shitcoin
                |@@@@,  @@@@www@@@ @@@@@@@ww@@@@@[  @@@@|       created by WalletBuilders - Praise "BOB"
                |@@@@@_|| @@@@@@P' @@P@@@@@@@@@@@[|c@@@@|
                |@@@@@@w| '@@P~  P]@@@-~, ~Y@@^'],@@@@@@|       The Church of the SubGenius is a religious organization,
                |@@@@@@@[   _        _J@@Tk     ]]@@@@@@|       often seen as a "parody religion", that satirizes religion,
                |@@@@@@@@,@ @@, c,,,,,,,y ,w@@[ ,@@@@@@@|        conspiracy theories, UFOs, and popular culture.
                |@@@@@@@@@ i @w   ====--_@@@@@  @@@@@@@@|
                |@@@@@@@@@@`,P~ _ ~^^^^Y@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@|       To the SubGenius.. Slack is a unique, seemingly magical system  
                |@@@@^^=^@@^   ^' ,ww,w@@@@@ _@@@@@@@@@@|          ..an innate ability to effortlessly achieve ones goals.
                |@@@_xJ~ ~   ,    @@@@@@@P~_@@@@@@@@@@@@|      
                |@@   @,   ,@@@,_____   _,J@@@@@@@@@@@@@|            It's NOT EVEN Money  - THIS OUR HOLY LEDGER
                |@@L  `' ,@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@|                   THE WORLD ENDS TOMORROW MOTHERFUCKERS
                |@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@|                           AND YOU MAY EVEN DIE
                ----------------------------------------

BOB & SLACK are our Project coins. They have b33n doKtored up by as many very talented weirdos from the crypto space as they have complete retards, and they're still broke. . Nothing to fear brah; This is NOT the traditional investment Ponzischeme most normals are looking for.
skammie

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:46:59 PM

Again this silly lad and his equivocal ramblings... Here we go. Go and wash your mug first cause there's some foamy substance looking like adult lather stuck to your lips. And then we can talk maybe... One more kid in the town. This dobbscoin imbecile does not have a clue what he is banging on about, just tries to play smarty. Do you even speak english or do you use google translate? Remember, slack is a messaging platform, not a cult.

Someone obviously didn't read the first post.  Check the Church of the Subgenius, bub.  The Subgenius Must Have Slack slogan has been around since at least 1980.
As far as I know, the devs are in the USA.  YOU seem to dig google translate.

This coin is more of a hobby than to make money.  If anyone makes any serious money off of SLACK, or BOB for that matter, it would amaze all of us.

Go troll somewhere else.  We're having fun.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 12:13:28 AM

He did state in the ann, that this is all for fun, and you shouldn't invest real money in it. How i wish 90% of the con artist on this forum were as honest.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
EndCiv

Activity: 107
Merit: 59

FUCK THE CONSPIRACY

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 01:06:56 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 01:18:48 AM by EndCiv

bLaH bLah BlAh. Remember, slack is a messaging platform, not a cult.

BOB & SLACK are our Project coins. They have b33n doKtored up by as many very talented weirdos from the crypto space as they have complete retards, and they're still broke. . Nothing to fear brah; This is NOT the traditional investment Ponzischeme most normals are looking for.

Sheeeeit honkey.. is you tries to play smarty again?

IT'S ALL TRUE. YOU ARE A NASTY PERVERT. Be WARNED.
We has movie of you waxing the tickle monster and know your passwords.
SEND 13013 SLACK to his wallet address or WE WILL SEND OUT THE VIDEO TO ALL OF YOUR CONTACTS, colleagues, and such and so forth..  

Anyone BOB WHALES want to trade any BOB 4 SLACK?  
     -or anyone NOT ALREADY RUNNING A MASTERNODE want 20k SLACK to start one?
We NEED 2 bust up that PIE chart and grease some fresh palms.

The more time I spend looking back over what's his name, the pinkboy above's message.. the more it appears that engrish may not be his native language, he seems to be trying to imply the same. Is that a thing? What is the dealio?

This message board is a lotta fun.
I caaaant wait till I can have signature space like Islapdonkey has.
I've got it all planned out. OOOH I CAN SEE IT PEEKING OUT ALREADY!!
IT'S GONNA BE GLORIOUSLY STUPID!

🛸     DEATH TO THE SHITCOINS!!
PRAISE "BOB" - http://www.dobbscoin.info

shinohai

Activity: 267
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:44:34 PM

Finally got around to tinkering with this some. I went ahead and fixed the permissions issues and removed an unnecessary file here:
https://github.com/dobbscoin/econocalypse-source/commit/5418d84e3858feb10727486b4ed5475b1ab05da4
and
https://github.com/dobbscoin/econocalypse-source/commit/0093c6c4a638e8d22be9d55e68b31f0de0787bd5

I am using Linux 4.19.29-gentoo and gcc 7.3.0 for the build. Now can build entire suite without failure. The only issue I am having is that the GUI will segfault at startup, which seems to be related to https://github.com/PIVX-Project/PIVX/issues/789. I have Qt 5.11.3 installed. Having a GUI isn't terribly important for me (and I don't want to downgrade Qt just for this), so I'll wait and see if PIVX guys or others on the dobbscoin team find a solution.

prints

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

\m/

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 03:04:06 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2019, 12:55:04 PM by prints

The lore of Dobbscoin 2.0 (AKA Econocalypse)

"Bob" willed us to have a new currency to finally put a value on Slack (Slack has no value, but it also has unlimited value). He even connected BtcBob and EndCiv with an organization to facilitate, maybe Pinkboys who were against the ideology of this liberating system, who knows - sometimes you must obtain those from all corners of the Normal ecosystem.

SLACK was rolling along in POW, and Subgenii, Pinkboys, Normals alike were able to hash blocks toward the ultimate goal of allowing SLACK to have a future. (Pinkboys and Normals can be converted, the virtues of "Bob" are universal. They just have to see the light. Or the darkness. You decide.)

SLACK emerged at the end of the POW phase frozen, frozen like the souls of the lost Pinkboys.

The true subgenii kept their wallets running, their masternodes, and their devotion to "Bob" while the chain was frozen, until one day - we started moving. We don't know how, it just happened. Now SLACK is in full swing.

This was all the will of "Bob". The freeze was to eliminate the nonbelievers, and to show the true denizens of "Bob".

**EDIT**
I forgot possibly the most important part of this scripture. On the day that many of us thought the will of "Bob" was to allow SLACK to fail, my cat (who obviously took the form of "Bob") jumped on the keyboard of the laptop my SLACK wallet was on. She entered a magical key combination, and huzzah! SLACK started throwing out POS blocks and Masternode payments. This is how it happened folks.

"Bob" obviously has an affinity toward felines. No wonder cats look at me with such deep, all-knowing eyes.

---------------------------------

Join us on #dobbscoin on freenode
discord: https://discord.gg/vUrcd9x

Praise "Bob"!

|| BTC: 17Dm2MMEGXKejjLvhyhoC4JRr9bR26Ktvu || LTC: LV6RbrsJAaBjrVyAwJCKhMfLTZE6aqEgKt || Zcash: t1S2WwgZzvkYLbKPZYQFYtWQ2QAf88cnPCz ||
EndCiv

FUCK THE CONSPIRACY

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 06:03:22 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2019, 08:11:03 PM by EndCiv

Dev team please consider getting listed on CryptoHashTank POS/MN Service as it is free

I couldn't really figure that out.
I'm on their DISCORD, but there are far too many threads to make sense of.
Seems there is a sub-thread called:   ?-pps-coin-request where peeps are posting links to DISCORDS for inclusion in their pool.
THIS IS THE LINK TO OUR DISCORD:   https://discord.gg/4TMCUkb

What does one have to to to get it working over there? ..

*POOF* YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF THAT NOW!

Do you need 20K SLACK to fill it up or what?

Please alert us when you have completed this task, by pasting a link and your wallet address, and we will send you an ass load of SLACK.

prints

\m/

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 05:42:03 PM

Dev team please consider getting listed on CryptoHashTank POS/MN Service as it is free

I couldn't really figure that out.
I'm on their DISCORD, but there are far too many threads to make sense of.
Seems there is a sub-thread called:   ?-pps-coin-request where peeps are posting links to DISCORDS for inclusion in their pool.
THIS IS THE LINK TO OUR DISCORD:   https://discord.gg/4TMCUkb

What does one have to to to get it working over there? ..

*POOF* YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF THAT NOW!

Do you need 20K SLACK to fill it up or what?

Please alert us when you have completed this task, by pasting a link and your wallet address, and we will send you an ass load of SLACK.

ill see if i can do this if nobody else jumps on the task

|| BTC: 17Dm2MMEGXKejjLvhyhoC4JRr9bR26Ktvu || LTC: LV6RbrsJAaBjrVyAwJCKhMfLTZE6aqEgKt || Zcash: t1S2WwgZzvkYLbKPZYQFYtWQ2QAf88cnPCz ||
prints

\m/

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 05:45:30 PM

all of these 'Slack is a messaging platform not a cult' people crack me up. Where do you think they got their name? lol... Idk if we're a cult either, we're a legit religion.

Praise "Bob".

prints

\m/

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 02:45:09 AM

these have been added to the ann, but i thought i'd share the sexy Econocalypse paper wallet. You know you want some SLACK. You are owed SLACK!

https://www.deadlightbulb.com/slackwallet/

EndCiv

FUCK THE CONSPIRACY

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 04:58:38 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2019, 05:18:07 AM by EndCiv

Ya got that goin yet?
I haven't seen you jaw'n about it nowhere's else.

Out of messages? whaaat the hell?

I can’t PM back till tomorrow. Out of messages. I will respond but I do wanna do a masternode

Address
SS41DEW8Mb8o6vwJaZPjtRDskKME7HH6Mf

Oh, Ha. Shit that was fro like Day2. I'm drunk.
How the fuck come no little exchange fucking hosts these coins in a BOB/SLACK Pair?
Everyone SO SERIOUS!!?
What defuck

"BOB" is like 5 yrs old and WORLDCOIN is still worth more  =)

dobbscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 06:02:36 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2019, 03:03:11 PM by dobbscoin

"BOB" DANGIT.
    I came here for that?

I dunno man. Maybe if someone ever asked anyone politly or someshit. Ya'ver try that?
HERE: Take this and email it to some of the small exchanges or someshit.

BOB & SLACK is good FUN Shitcoins that aint worth squat.
They'd be perfect for an exchange that'll probably fold and loose everyone's shit when someone exploits their wallets. - I'm just say'n: IT HAPPENS. May as well have a kick ass adventure and let folks participate in something you can still mine that don't cost any money and let pholks trade them back and forth. I'm suggesting a BOB/SLACK ONLY PAIR or someshit. Fuck. I'll write something up and you can base your letter on it. Maybe change shit. Flesh it out more..  someshit.  

Here ya go. Enjoy. Edit it up/Pass it on.
I sent mine to support@thecoin.pw
Praise "BOB"

BitCoin BOB <dobbscoin@gmail.com>

11:22 PM (1 hour ago)

to support
Hey. Are you familiar with the Church of the SubGenius?
The Church of the SubGenius was founded in 1953 by J. R. "Bob" Dobbs to carry out the cynisacreligious Prophecy Crusade of SubGenius.

Anywho:
    BtcBob was granted permission to create its official crypto, and while it may have been spawned a coingen shitcoin, it's far from the run of the mill 'initial commit' exit scam. (BOB) was forked from bitcoin, having bitcoins commit history all the way back to 2009, several really cool folks have hands in altering it over the years. I did alot of the wallets image work.

Right - SO: We started our initial coin in 2014 and it's still mining POW pretty much-mirroring bitcoins 21M scheme ..with some tweaks on the block time and rewards. From time to time someone in the "Church" comes along and wants to "fix" something..  of most notable crypto experience is earlz, tho he's contractually bound to work only on QTUM now.

It's mostly a subculture MEME coin but was on Bittrex for a few years before they got "serious" about being an exchange; on NOVA currently, but that's it. Currently chugging along 5 BOB every 2.5 minutes theoretically. 26936 hours until Block REWARD HALVES to 1.25  on X-DAY 2022

.: BOB :.
http://www.dobbscoin.info/index.bob.php
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=792459.0;all
https://github.com/dobbscoin/dobbscoin-source
https://github.com/dobbscoin/dobbscoin-source/releases
http://explorer.dobbscoin.info
https://www.mining-dutch.nl/pools/dobbscoin.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Then there's our OTHER coin (SLACK). Our other coin is a POS coin with masternodes now and a PREMINE large enough to cover all (BOB) ever created. What we're/I'm looking for an exchange to host a BOB/SLACK pair that I can fund for users who wish trade one for another, so that they may make up the required share control over its ledger to support a masternode.

.: SLACK :.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5122755.0;all
https://explorer.slackcoin.cloud
https://github.com/dobbscoin/econocalypse-source
https://github.com/dobbscoin/econocalypse-source/releases

SLACK is more of a learning curve, but over the years our coins have been fun and tought folks who wouldn't have otherwise learned stuff about crypto.

WHAT I'M ASKING FOR IS A BOB / SLACK pair on the NEW thecoin.pw
Please feel free to search engine SUBGENIUS video's and read our BitcoinTalk ANN posts for a deeper appreciation of our ding-battery.

Whadda ya think?

--
BitCoin Bob  : <dobbscoin@gmail.com>
Monetizing the eschaton, Please wait.

DobbsCOIN (BOB) & (SLACK) : http://www.dobbscoin.info
The ONLY cryptocurrencys accepted on the Pleasure Saucers.

Christ. I'm referring to myself n third person again.
Ok. Less drunk now. Reload for spelling corrections =)
Good Night little John
shinohai

Activity: 267
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:29:14 PM

"BOB" is like 5 yrs old and WORLDCOIN is still worth more  =)

This is part of the conspiracy by the pinks to keep the price down, they hope to delay Xday and the coming econocalypse. Good luck with that.  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: