Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:22:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I sell Bitcoin BTC  (Read 327 times)
MarkCarney (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:34:26 PM

Hi ! I have a lot of bitcoins, so I need a serious partner buyers, I sell it at -50% of its price, if you want $ 10,000 you pay $ 5000.
I have more than 36 million dollars in Bitcoin, including more than 9,000 BTC.

Here is the bitcoin address that contains the Bitcoins:
1MDq7zyLw6oKichbFiDDZ3aaK59byc6CT8

here is a video as proof.
https://imgur.com/a/iqIp2oY

My email address: carneymark70@gmail.com

Payment method :

Litecoin LTC
Bitcoin Cash BCH
Ether ETH

N.B: Joke abstain!
Please do not ask me to send before.
Minimum $ 5000 for $ 10,000

Thank you !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 04:56:30 PM
Merited by suchmoon (9), RodeoX (1), PrimeNumber7 (1)

Sign a message using the private key for the address 1MDq7zyLw6oKichbFiDDZ3aaK59byc6CT8 in order to prove you own it.

Or, you are a scammer.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:13:57 PM
Merited by BurtW (1)

Hi ! I have a lot of bitcoins, so I need a serious partner buyers, I sell it at -50% of its price, if you want $ 10,000 you pay $ 5000.

RED Flag

Another RED Flag.

A signed message would be great as proof that you own the address.

Video clips doesn't mean a thing here.

We are not scammers here, we definitely won't ask you to do that.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:21:48 PM

Soon red tag can be seen over the user. It is completely a scam approach upon the overview, because when it is valued 100% none will give it for 50%, which also has got the potential to grow with time. We don't know how the market turns in the falling days of the month.
HODL2090

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:30:37 PM

Why would any one be interested in selling bitcoins at half the market price, when you could get the actual value for it selling on an exchange? Bitcoin has enough liquidity to support such amount of trades, so there should be no problem there.
There are so many red flags here, and it would be best to have a DT member look into this.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:40:11 PM

Payment method :

Litecoin LTC
Bitcoin Cash BCH
Ether ETH

I think you are starting the joke. Why somebody will sell BTC in half price to gather ETH, shitcoin cash and LTC.
So you are trying to attempt 36 million dollar fraud?

I am alive
MarkCarney (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:15:18 PM

Sign a message using the private key for the address 1MDq7zyLw6oKichbFiDDZ3aaK59byc6CT8 in order to prove you own it.

Or, you are a scammer.

Here proof

https://imgur.com/27sYlMi
MarkCarney (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:26:14 PM

Payment method :

Litecoin LTC
Bitcoin Cash BCH
Ether ETH

I think you are starting the joke. Why somebody will sell BTC in half price to gather ETH, shitcoin cash and LTC.
So you are trying to attempt 36 million dollar fraud?

because i hacked the bitcoins so i want to sell them.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1309

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:52:14 PM

Or, you are a scammer.

Here proof

It does not prove anything, sign a message is the valid proof that you owns the address which contains of 9,000k BTC
Most of transactions to above address were made last year. Why you did not sell it since the first big transaction?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
MarkCarney (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:55:35 PM

Or, you are a scammer.

Here proof

It does not prove anything, sign a message is the valid proof that you owns the address which contains of 9,000k BTC
Most of transactions to above address were made last year. Why you did not sell it since the first big transaction?

I think if you think like that you'll never know if it's true or not because every bitcoin address is not related to a face and as long as you do not try it you can not know if it's true or not so to you to see. Thank you !
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:24:11 PM

Payment method :

Litecoin LTC
Bitcoin Cash BCH
Ether ETH

Thank you !
I don't think anyone will trust you because isn't that a joke if there are people who want to sell the Bitcoin they have at a price of 50% by exchanging ETH, BCH and LTC? Please include more evidence clearly or you will only be labeled as a fraud.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:33:48 PM
Merited by BurtW (1)

So where is that message cryptographically signed with the private key for: 1MDq7zyLw6oKichbFiDDZ3aaK59byc6CT8 ?
It will only take a minute to do. Sign a Tx and no one will doubt you. Failing to sign a Tx makes you seem like Craig Wright.  Cheesy

I have met many of the richest bitcoin holders and they all know how to do this. They also do not make their money by offering a 50% discount.  Does not compute.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:47:08 PM

This is a pure scam, no one should even think of doing any form of transaction with this guy. We should be careful with such people in this platform who desire to scam innocent people of their hard earned money.
sell.buy.bitcoin

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:32:47 PM

Payment method :

Litecoin LTC
Bitcoin Cash BCH
Ether ETH

Thank you !

Sign the message with a private key from this address using Bitcoin Core. Then you will gain confidence. The video can be faked.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 01:54:15 AM

The video IS fake.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:59:47 AM

I think there is a good chance you are the same as this person.

99.9%, this is a lame scam attempt. 0.1%, the coins are somehow stolen, or otherwise associated with very bad things so that anyone who has them will be wishing they were scammed.

Stay away from this guy....
sell.buy.bitcoin

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:19:19 AM

99.9%, this is a lame scam attempt. 0.1%, the coins are somehow stolen, or otherwise associated with very bad things so that anyone who has them will be wishing they were scammed.

Pff ... I see that the very idea that someone can buy btc under a non-cash payment contract, and even coins will be transferred AFTER full payment, does not give you peace of mind. Apparently you sell BTC for cash and with escrow))?
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:33:40 AM

Pff ... I see that the very idea that someone can buy btc under a non-cash payment contract, and even coins will be transferred AFTER full payment, does not give you peace of mind. Apparently you sell BTC for cash and with escrow))?
#1, he is asking for his trading partner to send coins first to him:
#2, Bitcoin is generally fungible, but it is not anonymous. If you want to cash out any decent amount of coin, you will need to disclose your identity to your counter party (exchange), and helping someone launder money is a crime, please see:
#3, it is strange you were so quick to see my theory the OP was you  Wink
sell.buy.bitcoin

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:40:31 AM

#2, Bitcoin is generally fungible, but it is not anonymous. If you want to cash out any decent amount of coin, you will need to disclose your identity to your counter party (exchange), and helping someone launder money is a crime, please see:

Your item #1 is a lie. I have never asked anyone to send me coins in advance. I need only PoC. After the PoC, we will start a further discussion about buying coins. So you're lying.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 04:05:02 PM

Your item #1 is a lie. I have never asked anyone to send me coins in advance. I need only PoC. After the PoC, we will start a further discussion about buying coins. So you're lying.

None of this matters because you do not have control of or own these coins.  If you do then prove it by signing a message with the private key you "hacked" in order to own/control these coins.  Until you do that nothing else matters and this thread and all your other threads can be closed as scams.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: