Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:35:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GRIN OR BEAM OR ADA  (Read 437 times)
Fammosh82

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:09:41 PM

I still prefer ADA, cos now Crypto hard wallet manufacturer Ledger has announced full integration of Cardano (ADA), allowing users to secure their private keys on its flagship product, the Nano S.

With the addition of Cardano, Ledger’s Nano S now supports all of the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market cap, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP. Big news to also build ada.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 06:15:03 PM

If i were you, i would invest %50 Beam and Grin. MimbleWimble technology will be different all of cryto technogy and there is a bright future of them.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:38:06 PM
Merited by suchmoon (9)

This doesn't make any sense. Grin it is a product that is probably run buy some people that have helped a lot on the Bitcoin code. And for that reason is something that you could only invest if you wanna support the development. It is not an investment.

Beam has a more professional development. But it is just a coin, as Grin. And has a main feature that could be adapt on Bitcoin later.

Cardano (Ada) is not just a coin. It is a platform with major inovations that could eventually be used in different industries. But, it could fail. And as of today, it is still a centralized project. I would invest on ADA. Because it looks like they could archive different things from Bitcoin.

Grin and Beam would probably never be better than monero
ljuni0rl (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:07:42 PM

I invested ADA and going not bad at the moment Smiley
What other people think of EOS ?
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:17:36 PM

Hi All,

If you have 1000$ to burn what coin you would invest ? GRIN OR BEAM OR ADA ?

this season ADA is outstanding in this 3 currency, because ADA is not just a simple project, ADA is powerful with a huge community that can support its self, buy ada now and earn huge money later. Ada have a bright future ahead.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: