Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽UEFA EURO 2020 Discussion Thread | Winner: ITALY!  (Read 31317 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 07:12:29 AM

The other interesting part is that israeli forward... eran zahavi is always scoring in almost every single israel game! He is even the euro qualifier top scorer now!
That's a nice piece of information. I'm looking at my fiat bookie, and they have Zahavi to score anytime @3.40, not bad, although I think i'll go with ML on this match.

Btw, does anyone cares about the Germany vs Argentina friendly tomorrow? Yeah it's a friendly a teams don't play for anything so there's little to no motivation, but odds in that game are looking pretty good right now.
How is it going mate? Zahavi scored again for israel! He is leading the euro qualification now with 10 goals , 63 minutes per goal! 630 mins played, unbelievable stats over there!

Don't worry you are not the only one who lost for san marino -6.5 handicap ... the odds were too good indeed but that was a crazy first half of 6 goals scored , luckily I was expected they will be more aggressive in the first half than the second half so I have a backup bet for this match for highest scoring goal at first half, things just fine .

Crazy goal galore happened for Netherlands in the last 10 minutes with an outstanding comeback, 1 goal at 80' and two goals at the injury time ... nobody expected this omg.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1982dre

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 07:13:20 AM

I was shocked when I saw in minute 75 that Netherlands were losing at home but what a come back from the tulipans and they scored 3 goals in less than 15 minutes.The people with the live bets on Netherlands when they were losing are probably the happiest but I also think they are the fewest to have had such guts.Other games gone as predicted and I believe a lot of persons won their tickets yesterday.

I was watching the game and the players of N. Ireland didn't come to Holland to play football, only  for time racking. It was good for Holland they scored so the players finally woke up and start playing. Before that the game was boring and slow.

.....1% HOUSE EDGE.....
.....FAUCET 3.5K...........
.....RAINBOT
10K..........

█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
..DuckDice..
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████

.....★  B O N U S E S.....
  L O T T E R Y......
  J A C K P O T......
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 07:40:25 AM

I was shocked when I saw in minute 75 that Netherlands were losing at home but what a come back from the tulipans and they scored 3 goals in less than 15 minutes.The people with the live bets on Netherlands when they were losing are probably the happiest but I also think they are the fewest to have had such guts.Other games gone as predicted and I believe a lot of persons won their tickets yesterday.
Yeah i thought the match will end up with draw but Netherland managed to get 2 more goals in the very last minute before the match end by de Jong and Depay. On the other match, Russia won 4-0 against Northern Ireland, Russia is pretty strong too in this Euro Qualification, 6 wins and 1 lose so far in the group stage.
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 07:43:26 AM

Finally a good betting day yesterday, hope that I will continue the winning series today also

Andorra - Moldova

It's a match to avoid for me, those two national teams has no chance to reach the top of the Group H, so they will play just for prestige

Czech Republic - England

Derby of the Group A, between the two first-ranked teams on the table, England still in the lead.
They have four victories leading the table with 12 points, while the Czech Republic has three points less, but have also played one match more. Kosovo has a chance to reach the second place, so the match is of great importance, especially for the host. In the first match in these qualifiers, England beat the Czech Republic at home 5:0.

The Czech Republic can profit a lot in this game and they have been very good at home so far. However, England is a big favorite because they are in great shape but my expectation is that the home side will score almost one goal.
So, it's a Both Teams To Score - Yes @1.84

Iceland - France

It might not even have been expected to be so interesting in this group, as the French were considered absolute favorites. For now, they are sharing the first place with Turkey and have three points more than Iceland, so it is clear how important this duel is for both rivals. In the first match of these qualifications, France beat Iceland 4:0.

Iceland is not harmless, especially not at home, but still France is the world champion and with all the problems they have in the squad, I believe that they are able to win this away game.
But the odd on France to win is not so interesting as the one Both Teams To Score - Yes @2.03, cause Iceland will do all to score a goal and this is a chance to catch this odd.

Montenegro - Bulgaria

Same as the first mentioned, It's another match to avoid for me

Portugal - Luxembourg

Portugal has to win this one to confirm the second place on the table, cause Serbia is only one point behind, but there is no interesting odds to bet on this match for me

Turkey - Albania

Important match for both rivals ranked first and fourth in the standings. Turkey earned six points more than Albania and it is clear that, if Albania lose this one, they are out of the game, but if they win, they are still there, but the Turks also want to keep the top spot and get closer to the EURO2020 placement. In the first match between these qualifiers, Turkey defeated Albania 2:0 as a guest.

Turkey is in a very favorable position when it comes to these qualifications and can further improve their chances by winning over Albania. The guests are solid in this cycle, but they do not have the strength to avoid the defeat in Turkey.
Turkey to win @1.40 -- will balance this one, I will not bet until the beginning of the match

Ukraine - Lithuania

Ukraine has an easy game tonight, they will confirm their first place in Group B

Good luck to all

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 08:14:29 AM

Czech Republic - England

Derby of the Group A, between the two first-ranked teams on the table, England still in the lead.
They have four victories leading the table with 12 points, while the Czech Republic has three points less, but have also played one match more. Kosovo has a chance to reach the second place, so the match is of great importance, especially for the host. In the first match in these qualifiers, England beat the Czech Republic at home 5:0.

The Czech Republic can profit a lot in this game and they have been very good at home so far. However, England is a big favorite because they are in great shape but my expectation is that the home side will score almost one goal.
So, it's a Both Teams To Score - Yes @1.84

I am also thinking of betting for the Czechs to score in this game as they have the home court advantage and they are not bad being second in the group but I pulled out because as we know England is just very strong currently. But reading your post it gives me the confidence again to take the bet. 

May your luck continues mate. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 08:56:33 AM

I'd just like to go back to the match between Croatia and Hungary yesterday. I think that Croatia didn't look good in the second half. I guess they let their guard down a little bit after Kleinheisler received a red card. But they are at the first place in the group with just two games to play.

Don't forget that Croatia have very difficult and important match with Wales in only 3 days.
We have some old players in the team like Modric, Rakitic etc so it was wise to replace them with younger players so that they can rest and be ready for next match.
Match with Wales is very important for Croatia and can decide about first place in the group.
Also,  this match is last chance for Wales.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:07:03 AM

I'd just like to go back to the match between Croatia and Hungary yesterday. I think that Croatia didn't look good in the second half. I guess they let their guard down a little bit after Kleinheisler received a red card. But they are at the first place in the group with just two games to play.

Don't forget that Croatia have very difficult and important match with Wales in only 3 days.
We have some old players in the team like Modric, Rakitic etc so it was wise to replace them with younger players so that they can rest and be ready for next match.
Match with Wales is very important for Croatia and can decide about first place in the group.
Also,  this match is last chance for Wales.
Wales are yet to beat Croatia in their last five games with the games ending with four wins for Croatia and a draw.Both teams are with a two wins and a draw in their last three international games. A loss will seriously hurt Wales chances since they are currently in fourth place six points behind leaders Croatia but they have one extra game to play against Azerbaijan.
slackovic
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1206

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:25:13 AM

Also,  this match is last chance for Wales.

Wales are yet to beat Croatia in their last five games with the games ending with four wins for Croatia and a draw.Both teams are with a two wins and a draw in their last three international games. A loss will seriously hurt Wales chances since they are currently in fourth place six points behind leaders Croatia but they have one extra game to play against Azerbaijan.

If that game against Azerbaijan didn't happen, then I'd say that Wales doesn't have any chance against Croatia. However, we have seen how Croatian players can quickly "forget to play football" in the game against Azerbaijan. But I'm still pretty sure that Croatian players can easily beat Wales if they repeat the game against Hungary or especially the game against Slovakia.

Also, a win against Wales will probably be a ticket to the EURO 2020 and we wouldn't have to shudder from the match against Slovakia in November.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1316
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:04:10 AM

the introduction of L. de Jong changed the game,  Koeman got it right by bringing out a defender and bringing in a striker,  I placed Netherlands to score after seeing the changes, because I believed that they will in which they did,  home advantage gave me the confidence,  I believed lots of livebet punters too did so

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:26:28 AM

the introduction of L. de Jong changed the game,  Koeman got it right by bringing out a defender and bringing in a striker,  I placed Netherlands to score after seeing the changes, because I believed that they will in which they did,  home advantage gave me the confidence,  I believed lots of livebet punters too did so
Total Football by Netherlands was so epic. Playing as a host makes the Netherlands try to attack right away from the first minute. But Northern Ireland performed well to resist the opponent's attack. Memphis Depay who is a former MU player become a key player in the Netherlands attacker in this match
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:56:19 AM

Today we have Czech Republic and England and i am expecting both teams to score the goals and England winning the match.
Another match is Iceland and France and i am betting for France to win the match.
Going for a parlay with Portugal and Ukraine to win easily.
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 10:58:33 AM

Today we have Czech Republic and England and i am expecting both teams to score the goals and England winning the match.
Another match is Iceland and France and i am betting for France to win the match.

the last two should win with a handicap also, and the handicap odd is better than the little regular 1X2 one

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1236

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 11:09:32 AM

England are one of the most in form national trams at the moment, I think Gareth Southgate is doing a great job, as he favors players who are actually performing and playing in their respective clubs, this has had a good effect as England can boast of a decent team that can challenge any team at the moment.I doubt if they'll be having any problems putting Czech Republic away, straight win for them and ov 2.5 goals is my call.

I think Portugal and Ukraine would end in a draw, and I'll be casting my luck on that one.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 12:14:32 PM

So far, It's been a good session for the defending UEFA Euro champion, Portugal has formed their ever best football team I think, I hope they are the most favored nation in the coming 2020 Euro, most important logic behind my prediction is that they have a lot of well-performing players along with Cristiano Ronaldo, I think he is a by born leader and one of the best players in the football history, I believe he has a great influence in Portugal's football, A lot of good players have come during his time and all of them are very inspired by him. in the latest addition is Joe Flex, Who has already taken the attention of football world, Barnardo Silva is another name who can change the game alone, Semedao and Cencelo both are playing well in Barcelona and Manchester City. So my prediction goes to Portugal to win again Euro.

bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 718

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 12:30:19 PM

England are one of the most in form national trams at the moment, I think Gareth Southgate is doing a great job, as he favors players who are actually performing and playing in their respective clubs, this has had a good effect as England can boast of a decent team that can challenge any team at the moment.I doubt if they'll be having any problems putting Czech Republic away, straight win for them and ov 2.5 goals is my call.

I think Portugal and Ukraine would end in a draw, and I'll be casting my luck on that one.
in the last 4 matches played by England in the Euro 2020 Qualifiers in Group A, England have never lost at this time. in goal statistics, England is very productive at scoring goals. but I think this match both teams will score at least more than 1.5 goals. I've plan to make a parlay bet in this match and a Portugal match against Ukraine. wish me luck!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 12:37:47 PM

I was watching Netherlands vs Northern Ireland for the first half but when I received notification at half time from Google that Belgium is leading by 6-0, I immediately switched to that match. Poor luck of mine, Belgium wasn't same in second half. Hazard, Lukaku and Mertens were called off and game wasn't as pacey as first half. Only good thing in second half was Verschaeren, this guy has lot of promises which he will surely deliver in future.
Where on the other side, Netherlands vs NI match got hell of interesting in second half. Netherlands scored 2 goals in extra time and won the game by 3-1 in which they were behind for 80 minutes.
slackovic
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1206

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:20:19 PM

I was watching Netherlands vs Northern Ireland for the first half but when I received notification at half time from Google that Belgium is leading by 6-0, I immediately switched to that match. Poor luck of mine, Belgium wasn't same in second half. Hazard, Lukaku and Mertens were called off and game wasn't as pacey as first half. Only good thing in second half was Verschaeren, this guy has lot of promises which he will surely deliver in future.
Where on the other side, Netherlands vs NI match got hell of interesting in second half. Netherlands scored 2 goals in extra time and won the game by 3-1 in which they were behind for 80 minutes.

Well... You can't expect that team will play the same pace after finishing the first half 6-0. It's normal (like the second half of Croatia-Hungary match) to rest key players when you have situation like that.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 01:32:32 PM

Yes that's because Estonia play at home, today they play away support is certainly different
3 goal difference from Germany, if  Netherlands wins 3-0 the standings will be taken over  Roll Eyes
I remember that Netherlands will definitely qualify for the final round of Euro 2020, so when they finish in any position in group C, Netherlands already have a ticket to the final round of Euro 2020 because they are runners up UEFA Nations League 2019 right? (CMIIW)

The dramatic victory from the Netherlands was truly shocking, they changed the score in extra time  Cool
This team is really complete and has a strong mentality I predict that the Netherlands will be in the semifinals

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:54:00 PM

Yes that's because Estonia play at home, today they play away support is certainly different
3 goal difference from Germany, if  Netherlands wins 3-0 the standings will be taken over  Roll Eyes
I remember that Netherlands will definitely qualify for the final round of Euro 2020, so when they finish in any position in group C, Netherlands already have a ticket to the final round of Euro 2020 because they are runners up UEFA Nations League 2019 right? (CMIIW)

The dramatic victory from the Netherlands was truly shocking, they changed the score in extra time  Cool
This team is really complete and has a strong mentality I predict that the Netherlands will be in the semifinals
In the second half, I was worried Netherlands would win the match. but all those goals came suddenly. And lucky me, I made a bet over 2.5 goals and 1x2 for Netherlands in that match. but on the other hand,  Ireland game should be appreciated because they can defence very good from the Netherlands attack in the first half until the last minute of the second half.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 02:03:03 PM

In the second half, I was worried Netherlands would win the match. but all those goals came suddenly. And lucky me, I made a bet over 2.5 goals and 1x2 for Netherlands in that match. but on the other hand,  Ireland game should be appreciated because they can defence very good from the Netherlands attack in the first half until the last minute of the second half.

In the first half the Netherlands game was a little different because Ireland's defense was quite strong but after conceding the style of play changed and the Netherlands players entered the opponent's defense.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: