Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:42:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Anonymous "crypto bank" - alendoo.io [XAL]  (Read 315 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
bgterek

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:56:20 PM

Sounds great! And gettings devidends for just holding tokens is a pretty fair and great opportunity, from my point of view. And I believe the token to be pretty liquid, so this way we can talk about a bit higher profits

Absolutely! Should be so Smiley
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acgenius

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:42:03 PM

Evening there ladies and gentlemen, if possible, would like to clarify a few moments. I wanted to ask about the process of taking loan itself. Is anyone around to assist me a bit in here?
bgterek

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:43:33 PM

Evening there ladies and gentlemen, if possible, would like to clarify a few moments. I wanted to ask about the process of taking loan itself. Is anyone around to assist me a bit in here?

Greetings sir! Not from the team, but would try my best to assist you. What exactly are you interested in? Kinda the algorithm and the parameters you can set?
acgenius

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:59:10 PM

Greetings sir! Not from the team, but would try my best to assist you. What exactly are you interested in? Kinda the algorithm and the parameters you can set?

Yeah, for example I wanna take a loan - what are my steps? Would be great if you can just outline kinda main steps of taking a loan
bgterek

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:03:00 PM

Yeah, for example I wanna take a loan - what are my steps? Would be great if you can just outline kinda main steps of taking a loan

Basically firstly you deposit crypto in your main account balance. The process is automated and instant + no verificarion required, only active account and collateral! Then you simply choose how much funds you need to borrow and choosing the ratio.. And then you can withdraw instantly to your wallet
acgenius

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:07:02 PM

Basically firstly you deposit crypto in your main account balance. The process is automated and instant + no verificarion required, only active account and collateral! Then you simply choose how much funds you need to borrow and choosing the ratio.. And then you can withdraw instantly to your wallet

Hmm, sounds pretty simple Smiley So I believe in that case more users can get access to faster loans, thus, demand should also increase.. Okay, thank you very much for your help and enjoy your evening!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: