Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:04:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pinvert.com - Adult Ad Network | Buy Adult traffic with BTC | Get paid in BTC  (Read 252 times)
raluca@pinvert.com (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:30:51 AM

Hello!

I am Raluca and I want to present you  Pinvert.com.
Pinvert.com is a popunder Adult Advertising Network on CPM basis, which can provide you a lot benefits as an Pinverter Advertiser, such as:

-Carefully selected website-To be accepted as a Pinvert Publisher, a webmaster must have under 2M Alexa Rank, DA/PA10+ and quality content on his website, otherwise he will be denied

-the minimum bid is $0.4 and our minimium prepayment is $50 via PayPal, Paxum or Bitcoin wallet

-you will not have to wait for weeks to receive the payment beacuse we pay daily for your traffic

-you will not have to worry about monetizing all your traffic- we will make it easy for you by monetizing up to the 5th view per 24h.

Our top geos by volume are:

India - 300k+
United States - 250k+
Brazil - 110k+
Canada - 100k+
United Kingdom - 60k+
Japan - 50k+
Spain - 40k+
France - 40k+
Germany - 30k+

We can only accept websites that work with Bitcoin, not faucets or similar websites. If you have a bitcoin adult related website, we'd be gladly to have you on board with us Smiley

If you are interested in working with us, contact me at raluca@pinvert.com and SKype: raluca.pinvert@outlook.com
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AmritBhatia

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:44:01 PM

Hi do you provide adult traffic for ts pop-under ads
if you have good human traffic
please contact at
skype live:amriyogi2012
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: