Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:54:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE - AAA+ Design and Writing Services - NEW VENDOR OFFER  (Read 116 times)
sobergrudge (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:52:29 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2019, 11:35:36 PM by sobergrudge

NEW VENDOR OFFER!

I'm a professional designer and writer with over 20 years in the tech industry. Right now most of my day job is to create digital ads, videos and other content for corporate clients and I'm looking to expand to offer my services here to the crypto community.

I don't know what the going rates are in the community, so I'm offering my first five clients free services. In exchange, I just ask that you allow me to use the work I make for you as examples in my portfolio, and an assessment for how much you would be willing to pay for this service in the future--no obligation.

I'm a native-English speaking US-based professional with extensive education and commercial experience. I'm a published author with exceptional fluency in English, so I can offer professional quality commercial article creation.

Services Offered
-Blog/article/content writing
-HTML5 / Animated banner design
-WordPress Site help, design, programming,  customization
-Video and audio editing

I'm limited in the .number of messages I can send on here, so feel free to email me at sobergrudge@protonmail.com
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:55:52 PM

Hey there, reserve the 1st design for me.. I have a design request and if I like it, I will vouch for you of course.
You can pm me and I will share my needs with you, thanks very much for the offer and welcome amoung us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: