Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:34:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do we expect the Mueller Report to Contain?  (Read 822 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 09:58:06 PM

Alright lads so what about "I'm fucked part"?
If I assume there is nothing they can find against me, why would I react this way?

You are operating based on the assumption that they are legitimate actors after him. They are not. This was designed as a trap from day 1. Trump is very familiar with "lawfare", and he knows that the law can be bent to make it say whatever those in control want it to say.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Waradlain
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:15:27 PM

If I assume there is nothing they can find against me, why would I react this way?

You are operating based on the assumption that they are legitimate actors after him. They are not. This was designed as a trap from day 1. Trump is very familiar with "lawfare", and he knows that the law can be bent to make it say whatever those in control want it to say.

Nothing else but PRESIDENT HARASSMENT in other words?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:44:46 AM

Nothing else but PRESIDENT HARASSMENT in other words?

More like an incomplete attempted coup, and all the rats trying to cover their asses after the fact.
dimondimon

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:35:33 PM

he just shit himself and made a lot of money.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:07:33 PM

The United States of Russia, Congrats USR you're criminally justice obstructing POTUS and his campaign were actively working with Russians to affect the your elections in Trump's favour!
The report was pretty clear in saying that Trump and his campaign were NOT working with Russians...

Weird having a troll for a moderator.  Sort of fun depending on how you look at it I guess.  As his punishment I suggest he read every page of the report.

Weird having a GOP senator that thinks your POTUS is a colluding piece of shit!

"I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President. I am also appalled that, among other things, fellow citizens working in a campaign for president welcomed help from Russia,"
Mitt Romney
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/politics/romney-mueller-president-trump-reaction/index.html

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:17:02 PM

The United States of Russia, Congrats USR you're criminally justice obstructing POTUS and his campaign were actively working with Russians to affect the your elections in Trump's favour!
The report was pretty clear in saying that Trump and his campaign were NOT working with Russians...

Weird having a troll for a moderator.  Sort of fun depending on how you look at it I guess.  As his punishment I suggest he read every page of the report.

"I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President. I am also appalled that, among other things, fellow citizens working in a campaign for president welcomed help from Russia,"
Mitt Romney
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/politics/romney-mueller-president-trump-reaction/index.html

Actually, not so weird at all. Given how many Republicans hated Trump.

Here's Romney's anti-Trump speed from during the campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iefXdC794I

Here's a more balanced take on these issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl0ze9d72_U

markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:21:29 PM

News reports in the past couple weeks have continued to say that the Mueller report is going to be ending in the coming days (though who knows if this is true, as it's been said for sometime now) We do know that this has to go to Attorney General (William Barr), and then it will go through some sort of confidentially screenings, then it will be sent to Congress and then if William Barr wants it to be sent (with maybe more confidentially screenings) -- it will then be shown to the people.

Barr is going to without a doubt release this to the public though, as I don't seem him as a Trump crony and someone who owes anything to the administration. With the amount of pressure from Congress and the people, he's going to release this report and the people are going to see it.

I personally don't think this is going to be anything, as Trump has already stated that he is confident and he wants the people to see it. It might be cautious optimism, but it is still something.

What do you all think about the report, and what's going to come out of it?

https://www.apnews.com/093727be24b649f7adad971e0b48878d
I think a few people will believe it, are these investigations fair?
The judiciary has become dominated by politics, and according to the interests of the authority comes out the final decision,
The investigation will be in favor of the Democrats ..
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:23:25 PM

who the hell cares?

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 06:54:16 PM

Mitt Romney

Weird, almost like Trump is actually anti-establishment...
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:02:34 PM
Merited by Quickseller (1)

Mitt Romney

Did the report confirm he colluded with the russians or not? It didn't, therefore you must admit he is innocent, otherwise you are just a biased person and hate trump deeply for some reason. I don't know if it's all the NPC brainwash or what but USA isn't doing too bad after 2.5 years of Trump's presidency, no third world war yet.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:31:25 PM

Mitt Romney

Did the report confirm he colluded with the russians or not? It didn't, therefore you must admit he is innocent, otherwise you are just a biased person and hate trump deeply for some reason. I don't know if it's all the NPC brainwash or what but USA isn't doing too bad after 2.5 years of Trump's presidency, no third world war yet.

Technically, a lack of a recommendation to prosecute is not a confirmation of no collusion or its opposite.

There's no "need to admit he is innocent," except that we should presume innocence. But the Trump haters don't, they presume guilt.

More importantly, what the evidence indicates is multiple attempts to entrap Trump staff and associates into the setup that would create the appearance of collusion, for the purposes of bringing down a sitting duly elected US president.

There are numerous indictments coming for these matters.
Astargath

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:43:38 PM

Mitt Romney

Technically, a lack of a recommendation to prosecute is not a confirmation of no collusion or its opposite.

There's no "need to admit he is innocent," except that we should presume innocence. But the Trump haters don't, they presume guilt.

More importantly, what the evidence indicates is multiple attempts to entrap Trump staff and associates into the setup that would create the appearance of collusion, for the purposes of bringing down a sitting duly elected US president.

There are numerous indictments coming for these matters.

Well, yeah, we should presume innocence but now even more than before, after 2.5 years of no direct evidence of anything, his innocence ''level'' should be higher. I don't know how they can get away with literally lying about the president of the United States, something unheard of, to be honest, I remember 4-5 years ago, no one mocked Obama like they do with Trump, granted you should have the right to do it but still, one thing is mocking, the other is lying and making up stuff about your own president.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:55:34 PM

Well, yeah, we should presume innocence but now even more than before, after 2.5 years of no direct evidence of anything, his innocence ''level'' should be higher. I don't know how they can get away with literally lying about the president of the United States, something unheard of, to be honest, I remember 4-5 years ago, no one mocked Obama like they do with Trump, granted you should have the right to do it but still, one thing is mocking, the other is lying and making up stuff about your own president.

Right, but it was under Obama that the eerie feeling of "being scared to speak out" really started.

And there's a lot there to be uncovered, and a lot of people who do not want it uncovered...

https://thefederalist.com/2017/10/29/obamas-campaign-gave-972000-law-firm-funneled-money-fusion-gps/

And the uncovering will continue...
squatz1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285

Flying Hellfish is a Commie

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:10:45 AM

This made me cackle.

I doubt even Mueller read this entire report, that shit is INSANE. Still waiting for Theymos to awake from his (probably boring) time of reading this report and coming back with his findings.

News reports in the past couple weeks have continued to say that the Mueller report is going to be ending in the coming days (though who knows if this is true, as it's been said for sometime now) We do know that this has to go to Attorney General (William Barr), and then it will go through some sort of confidentially screenings, then it will be sent to Congress and then if William Barr wants it to be sent (with maybe more confidentially screenings) -- it will then be shown to the people.

Barr is going to without a doubt release this to the public though, as I don't seem him as a Trump crony and someone who owes anything to the administration. With the amount of pressure from Congress and the people, he's going to release this report and the people are going to see it.

I personally don't think this is going to be anything, as Trump has already stated that he is confident and he wants the people to see it. It might be cautious optimism, but it is still something.

The judiciary has become dominated by politics, and according to the interests of the authority comes out the final decision,
Just a little side note I'd like to write below:
Democrats in 2018: "You must accept the conclusions of the Mueller Report"

Democrats in 2019: "We want to impeach Trump, and we're going to disregard the Mueller report"
Also Democrats "NoN-ObStRuCtIoN iS ImPeAcHaBlE"

I fail to see the thinking here.

Flying Hellfish is a COMMIE.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
  WELCOME
BONUS
.INSTANT & FAST.
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR.
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
Astargath

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:35:01 PM

This made me cackle.

I doubt even Mueller read this entire report, that shit is INSANE. Still waiting for Theymos to awake from his (probably boring) time of reading this report and coming back with his findings.

Just a little side note I'd like to write below:
Democrats in 2018: "You must accept the conclusions of the Mueller Report"

Democrats in 2019: "We want to impeach Trump, and we're going to disregard the Mueller report"
Also Democrats "NoN-ObStRuCtIoN iS ImPeAcHaBlE"

I fail to see the thinking here.

Flying Hellfish is a COMMIE.

Certainly, anyhow the most important part about the report is whether trump colluded with the russians or not and it's pretty clear in the report that he did not, end of the story, everything else is meaningless, the media has been saying trump is guilty since he was elected, they should be held accountable.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 06:07:52 PM

Certainly, anyhow the most important part about the report is whether trump colluded with the russians or not and it's pretty clear in the report that he did not, end of the story, everything else is meaningless, the media has been saying trump is guilty since he was elected, they should be held accountable.

They will be. That is exactly why they are so desperate to cover this all up.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:08:53 AM

For anyone who actually is interested in the severity of what the Mueller report contains, do one tiny little exercise and replace Trump with Clinton or Obama...  If a Democrat had done 1/10th of the things in the report imagine how the GOP would react.

Fucking hypocritical cunts in this thread LOL.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 01:09:59 AM

For anyone who actually is interested in the severity of what the Mueller report contains, do one tiny little exercise and replace Trump with Clinton or Obama...  If a Democrat had done 1/10th of the things in the report imagine how the GOP would react.

They have done 10 times this and more. You will see how the rest of the nation responds to this coup attempt. I know this because I have been monitoring their illicit activities since about as long as I was able to comprehend politics as a child. They are part of a long standing criminal cartel responsible for unspeakable crimes, and they are about to see justice. You have fun playing with your Muller shaped Ouija board interpreting the narrative as best serves your delusions. Down deep you know you are wrong but your ego will not let you admit how badly you have been duped. You choose to remain in that painful state of cognitive dissonance as long as you want, you are only hurting yourself at this point. Real justice will soon be served and you are going to have to learn to cope with reality sooner or later.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:04:13 AM

....  If a Democrat had done 1/10th of the things in the report imagine how the GOP would react.

Like WHAT 1/10 of what things? What exact things would be in that 1/10 that you imagine the GOP would go nuts over?

Go ahead, lay them out.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 02:57:45 AM

....  If a Democrat had done 1/10th of the things in the report imagine how the GOP would react.

Like WHAT 1/10 of what things? What exact things would be in that 1/10 that you imagine the GOP would go nuts over?

Go ahead, lay them out.

no one in the world cares about the trashed up mueller report, the americans interfered into foreign countries affairs since 200 years now other countries interfer with them, thats called a globalised world. on the city planet coruscant thats daily life.

if americans arent happy with that, they then at least should straight forward publicly admit that their liberal humanist empire ist just a zentral bank scam propaganda.

so the world can leave the worthless usdollar that only serves the interest of in the usa living billionaires.

and with a dropped usd we then will also drop the bitcoin spam.

alternatively they can run their future presidential elections similar like mayor elections in cities.

regards

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: