Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:23:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brexit news - The UK may have left the EU  (Read 234 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2453

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 02:11:44 PM

You guys aren't reading my comment. The High Court action is based on the fact that the Gina Miller ruling stipulated that the treaty required a statute to be passed, and it had to receive Royal assent. This means that it can only be varied by a similar process. The Government failed to initiate this process, and therefore the widely publicised extension has no legal basis. Of course the Government will fight this, and with a Deep State controlled legal system, who knows what the outcome will be.

In fact there is another statute in the constitution, and this rules that a British government cannot bind its successors in an unbreakable treaty. This one is sitting in the background, and may surface if there is not a simpler way to get out of the EU. The EU is on its death bed, and the last thing it wants is a load of destructive and disruptive MEPS messing up its parliamentary procedures for the next 5 years. The sensible move would be for them to eject the UK. They have prepared for this, and there will not even be a need for a hard border in Ireland. There will be no disruption unless saboteurs create one artificially.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 03:14:41 PM

It would appear the the Soros funded action by Gina Miller which forced a ruling that the triggering of article 50 required Royal assent for a statute. This means that any revocation or variance would also require such a statute to be passed through parliament. This was not done, and it is obviously too late to start the process. Under international law and English law, it would appear that the UK is no longer a member of the EU. I understand a suitable High Court action has been started, and it will be interesting to see how that is fought, and the results.

Hey according to what I have been reading in news it says UK has time till April 12th, and EU can give them some more time to wrap up the process. I’m failing to understand why can’t UK conduct a fresh referendum, and save itself from this disaster? Jetcash you’re from Uk is there no way that ordinary citizens can stop this, maybe dissolve the government conduct a fresh referendum and then stop this can you shed some insight about this.

i doubt the eu will be taken serious by europeans if they let the brits get away with a second referendum, sicing uk appart into multiple pieces and integrating them individually like jugoslawian countries is much safer, brits will forever then shut up on EU questions,

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 03:44:40 PM

post brexit banknotes in uk Cheesy

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:51:01 PM

It would appear the the Soros funded action by Gina Miller which forced a ruling that the triggering of article 50 required Royal assent for a statute. This means that any revocation or variance would also require such a statute to be passed through parliament. This was not done, and it is obviously too late to start the process. Under international law and English law, it would appear that the UK is no longer a member of the EU. I understand a suitable High Court action has been started, and it will be interesting to see how that is fought, and the results.

As far as I know, UK is still member of EU, at least until April 12.
Until that day UK parliament should decide f they want to leave EU without agreement or ask for new delay but in that case they will have to particpate in the eU elections.
It seems there is no easy choices for UK now.

uk parliament are just a bunch of brainded zombies, they are using may as a negotiator that has all his arms and legs cut off, the moment uk leaving the EU will happen as soon as an inflation kicks and in mass shortages in all kinds of advanced goods occur, and also companies losing their ability to earn money from continental supply chains,

for example the mini car wont be produced in uk anymore and airbus will have to relocate his production back to the continent.

in europe brits will basically become what they had as the polish in uk

brits will become europes cheap labour source because the pound will become worthless.

at the same time there will be countless social clashes, because countless businesses wont be able to sell their stuff into the continent anymore and earn themselves an access to consumption capacities.

european manufacturers (airbus, bmw) did big mistakes when they invested into that idiotic islander population.

I agree that economy in UK may lose a lot in the case of Brexit without agreement but I don't believe it will be so catastrophic as you think.
UK will be forced to turn to new trading alliances and partners like BRICS countries, Asia, America and develop trade relations with them.
I believe that the UK will also seek new partnerships with the EU.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 04:00:05 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 09:00:47 PM by KingScorpio

As far as I know, UK is still member of EU, at least until April 12.
Until that day UK parliament should decide f they want to leave EU without agreement or ask for new delay but in that case they will have to particpate in the eU elections.
It seems there is no easy choices for UK now.

uk parliament are just a bunch of brainded zombies, they are using may as a negotiator that has all his arms and legs cut off, the moment uk leaving the EU will happen as soon as an inflation kicks and in mass shortages in all kinds of advanced goods occur, and also companies losing their ability to earn money from continental supply chains,

for example the mini car wont be produced in uk anymore and airbus will have to relocate his production back to the continent.

in europe brits will basically become what they had as the polish in uk

brits will become europes cheap labour source because the pound will become worthless.

at the same time there will be countless social clashes, because countless businesses wont be able to sell their stuff into the continent anymore and earn themselves an access to consumption capacities.

european manufacturers (airbus, bmw) did big mistakes when they invested into that idiotic islander population.

I agree that economy in UK may lose a lot in the case of Brexit without agreement but I don't believe it will be so catastrophic as you think.
UK will be forced to turn to new trading alliances and partners like BRICS countries, Asia, America and develop trade relations with them.
I believe that the UK will also seek new partnerships with the EU.

brits constantly distort reality it was even mentioned in cnn, uk is just a bunch of money printers, in foreign trade deficit, that consume, they dont have something to trade with, you wont get beneficial trade deals at all meaning no possible trade deals that give profit, you will sell for example 1 ton of wheat for 1 kg of chinese food for the uk elite. thats all. thats a destructive nonbeneficial trade deal. because no country wants to be dependent in its supply chains on others, uk shows unreliability as a partner to whole world with their egocentric and egoistic brexit. brits will become for next 2 generation plumbers in poland not the other way around

Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:56:37 AM

Here is one example of the power of the City of London - http://www.lbma.org.uk/good-delivery-list

And that's got nothing to do with City of London's autonomy or legal powers

Most people haven't hear of the LBMA good delivery list, but it allows for the exchange of gold bars at the international level, and it is meant to avoid constant assaying. LIBOR is yet another way the City controls world finance. The LBMA good delivery list is current under appraisal, as the tungsten filled bars bought by China from Fort Knox was supposed to be guaranteed as pure. Some organisation has got at the bars and created gold plated tungsten bars to replace the pure ones. Some people estimate that as much as 40% of the bars used for international settlement could be forged. It is extremely difficult to find out any information, as the asset values involved are astronomical, and disclosure of irregularities could cause massive waves in the banking system.

Where is the extraordinary evidence to back your extraordinary claims?

If you care about corruption in the City of London, you are doing the worst thing possible to combat it. If you make fantastic claims with zero evidence, you look crazy

Meanwhile, people working in the City of London, and all over British territories, are commiting apalling acts for which acutal evidence does exist

Vires in numeris
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2453

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 10:36:48 AM

The LBMA good delivery list is the foundation of much of the International settlements using gold, I just cited that as a small example. If you don't think that control of this represents massive financial power, then it may be worth doing some research. This is just one of the tools they have created. Couple that with the purchase of politicians in Washington, Westminster and the EU, and you can get some idea of the control exercised over much of the Western World.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:17:09 AM

The LBMA good delivery list is the foundation of much of the International settlements using gold, I just cited that as a small example. If you don't think that control of this represents massive financial power, then it may be worth doing some research.

And that's about a contract, that has nothing to do with the City of London's "spooky" autonomy

This is just one of the tools they have created. Couple that with the purchase of politicians in Washington, Westminster and the EU, and you can get some idea of the control exercised over much of the Western World.

Stick with that sort of thing. City of London companies almost certainly do bribe UK politicians, you now sound credible

(but no evidence I am aware of has ever linked City of London with bribery of EU or US politicians, where is the evidence? You need evidence, or you look crazy)

Vires in numeris
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 07:24:37 PM

The LBMA good delivery list is the foundation of much of the International settlements using gold, I just cited that as a small example. If you don't think that control of this represents massive financial power, then it may be worth doing some research.

And that's about a contract, that has nothing to do with the City of London's "spooky" autonomy

This is just one of the tools they have created. Couple that with the purchase of politicians in Washington, Westminster and the EU, and you can get some idea of the control exercised over much of the Western World.

Stick with that sort of thing. City of London companies almost certainly do bribe UK politicians, you now sound credible

(but no evidence I am aware of has ever linked City of London with bribery of EU or US politicians, where is the evidence? You need evidence, or you look crazy)

city of london is biggest welfare recipent of europe, time to cut it off,

you know whats going to happen?

entire city of london will spam all of telegram with crypto ICOs,

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: