Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is there any statistic of how much traffic approx signature getting?  (Read 329 times)
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:15:06 AM

Possible there is way to track it if you would put a refferal link onto your forum signature code Smiley I never see any campaign with idea like that , would be really nice to see how many participants do you bring in from this forum to project you advertise Smiley I already myself found some projects from other member signatures , thats how i sometimes find projects Smiley
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1132

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:00:37 PM

Hi,

I am interested to run signature campaigns for my website/product, but wondering if we can know the stats for such campaigns.
I mean, is there any info about knowing how much traffic its possible to get from signature campaigns?

Lets say 10 high-quality posts per week with my link in signature. How much visitors such campaign would bring?
Any posters here wont able to give a significant numbers or precise things yet there are lots of factors that do affects on how much traffic
you would get.
Signature campaigns doesnt give guarantees that you will succeed but somehow its a worthy thing to be tried by means of marketing.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: