Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Atomars Announces Listing of Bytecoin Into Its Trading Platform  (Read 102 times)
nthnro (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:19:10 PM

Just recently, we've witnessed the announcement of Atomars Exchange about the listing of Bytecoin into its trading platform which most probably triggered the pump of the project.  Shocked Which I am not totally surprise with that, saw a lot of good words from different people in the field and all they've got to say about Bytecoin are good words.

I usually call these projects as "The Chosen Project" chosen to stay and chosen to show the real use-cases. Bytecoin is one of the projects I look up to, not because its performing good in the market but for the characteristics it possess and the things that team behind it is doing, Its really a job well done!

The trading pairs will be: BCN/BTC and BCN/ETH and the trading is available now! See further information here: https://atomars.com/news/announcements/bytecoin-bcn-lists-on-atomars
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: