Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:47:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DOGE-1 mission  (Read 87 times)
PercT4b (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 09:34:57 AM

First things firsts, this is a purely speculative thought, not intended to be considered as an investment plan.

So, in the first quarter of 2022, SpaceX planned the "DOGE-1" mission, which is expected to take little CubeSat to the moon, it is funded by dogecoin donations and the main narrative is that will be the next crypto in space, first memecoin in space, doge to the literal moon and other various bs.

I think we could discuss the hypothetical price movement dogecoin and other companies involved in the mission (like Unizen) could experience...I think a 30-40% move is possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2022, 03:30:46 PM

First things firsts, this is a purely speculative thought, not intended to be considered as an investment plan.

So, in the first quarter of 2022, SpaceX planned the "DOGE-1" mission, which is expected to take little CubeSat to the moon, it is funded by dogecoin donations and the main narrative is that will be the next crypto in space, first memecoin in space, doge to the literal moon and other various bs.

I think we could discuss the hypothetical price movement dogecoin and other companies involved in the mission (like Unizen) could experience...I think a 30-40% move is possible.
I also adhere to the theory that growth will be around 40% if there is a good PR company, then perhaps the price will react even better.the second factor is the financing of the project, as far as I understand the satellite is already in development, but there are no funds for the launch yet (correct me if I'm wrong) I wonder how the fees will be collected and by this factor it will be possible to understand exactly whether the community is interested in this event.
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 03:35:09 PM

Hm, generally I think it is possible to make a profit, however, it will be tricky to invest at the right time. If you buy now and the whole market continues to go down then you might still be in a loss even with a significant upwards movement in a few months. If you wait to long then you might miss some random announcement of the event which suddenly acts as a trigger for the hype.
Market timing is difficult with this event.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2022, 07:09:18 PM

the only crypto meme close to the moon in real life ,amazing mission it became a first in crypto history ! the news also broadcast in month of may last year but since the plan circulated there hasn't been a good movement in the doge market ! well maybe because of the bearish trend that forced the price continue to fall or the event did not succeed in attracting the interest of other whales

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 10:34:57 PM

That's marketing.

But anything that relates to the good news that it brings for dogecoin or any other meme coins, they're just going to last a very short time.

I haven't heard this news but if there's such in plan and existence, well, ready your horses and start taking profit once it shoots.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 11:08:08 PM

the only crypto meme close to the moon in real life ,amazing mission it became a first in crypto history ! the news also broadcast in month of may last year but since the plan circulated there hasn't been a good movement in the doge market ! well maybe because of the bearish trend that forced the price continue to fall or the event did not succeed in attracting the interest of other whales
This is a hype, it could probably result to a pump in the near future, however, the overall market condition has to be considered as well because if bitcoin is bearish, there's no way people will by that hype even if it's worth buying for.

As for me, DOGE is just a meme coin, so be careful with the hype, know when the right timing to get it and get out.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2022, 11:37:07 PM

I remember when Elon Musk was invited to Saturday Night Live, American televisions show. How the dogecoin pumped and dumped too much.
This thing could be another pump and dump, or "Buy the rumor, sell the news" move again.
Overall, it's good for me since it's dogecoin, not other impostors' "meme coin". And this is another good for all cryptocurrency, not only on Dogecoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 08:29:55 AM

I remember when Elon Musk was invited to Saturday Night Live, American televisions show. How the dogecoin pumped and dumped too much.
This thing could be another pump and dump, or "Buy the rumor, sell the news" move again.
Overall, it's good for me since it's dogecoin, not other impostors' "meme coin". And this is another good for all cryptocurrency, not only on Dogecoin.
Yea exactly, the effect of a price increase would not last for very long, I think so too. Of course it does create media coverage and might increase the adaption of Dogecoin in the long run, but a significant pump would only occur in a short time window and will be sold off quickly after. I guess if you are a long time holder of Doge you can use this to your advantage a bit, but as said previously it will be difficult to time it properly
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 08:56:02 AM

Why stop at first memecoin in space though? If I was Elon I would be buying all the defi coins, all the memecoins and all the game NFTs and blasting them all off to space, but maybe in a container behind his memecoin,,, so that everyone can say wow my coin is in space.

Crypto used to be something serious, dogecoin was the meme but it was original and funny. This is ridiculous already,,, right?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ymckartal

Activity: 252
Merit: 45

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 08:05:01 PM

Considering the last half of 2021 and the beginning of 2022 regarding DOGE, I can say that it was a bit of a disappointment for me. But I think that after June 2022, it will go into an ascension phase.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: