Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:08:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Bitcoin Cash rise quickly?  (Read 1075 times)
rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:07:01 PM

What have you seen with the growth of Bitcoin Cash in recent weeks? Looks like it's experiencing a pretty good growth with the price. What do you think if you have to compare it to Ethereum at the same time right now. Fix my opinion. Thank you all.

I think not, because now as they are going to de-list BitcoinSV from many Level 1 Exchanges, this has a direct impact on Bitcoin Cash, since it was a Fork of it, and from the speculative point of view or from some investors, it is difficult to trust An action or currency that has had such bad results after having gone through that process, trust is one of the things that is difficult to acquire in the crypto world.

When events occur in this way, when a coin derivative is delisted, it is very likely that people will start withdrawing their investments from there to a safer place or currency.
Not always people go for fiat money because of fork or delisting. Remember the situation with Bitcoin itself, when in the summer of 2017 after a hard fock the main cryptocurrency soared several times in price.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:14:38 PM

Bitcoin cash has one of the largest industrial backing. They are the pet currency of Bitmain and chinese pools and miners.
It experienced a huge dump when Bitmain was forced to cutoff the number of its employees and now is gaining back as bitmain did not collapsed as predicted by some gurus.

You have point why  bitcoin cash increase their price in the market in now the number competitive of ethereum in top list in coin market.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:49:12 AM

Not always people go for fiat money because of fork or delisting. Remember the situation with Bitcoin itself, when in the summer of 2017 after a hard fock the main cryptocurrency soared several times in price.
will it happen to bitcoin cash? it might all happen but all because of the price movements of bitcoin instead of others. when the bitcoin price increases rapidly, then almost all crypto assets in the market will certainly follow the market increase that occurred.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:03:59 AM

What have you seen with the growth of Bitcoin Cash in recent weeks? Looks like it's experiencing a pretty good growth with the price. What do you think if you have to compare it to Ethereum at the same time right now. Fix my opinion. Thank you all.
If you are here in crypto for easy profit then better leave now because nothing is certain here specially if you are betting in altcoins that has no credibility’s like bitcoin cash

This coin claiming the original bitcoin is a copycat and dont even entitled for some respect,I don’t know whats your intentions for asking this but i am telling you Bitcoin Cash have no future in this industry together with Roger Ver

But you have always the right to invest since this copycat had a pump last year and might happen again to victimized people like you
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:25:03 AM

Bitcoin Cash experienced very good growth. The price is still subject to change, so it still cannot be stable. These coins also always follow the rise in Bitcoin prices so it's very good for us to buy these coins. Several times I trade every day by buying Bitcoin Cash to make a profit.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:28:37 AM

if there is positive news or there are some things that can boost bitcoin, especially if the bull run arrives faster I believe the price of bitcoin will increase rapidly in the near future.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:37:09 AM

The growth of Bitcoin Cash is very fast and the price is currently red. Even though the price is red, I think this coin will quickly rise again. As a few weeks ago, the price of Bitcoin Cash rose very well and I was able to make a profit.
didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:38:54 AM

will it happen to bitcoin cash? it might all happen but all because of the price movements of bitcoin instead of others. when the bitcoin price increases rapidly, then almost all crypto assets in the market will certainly follow the market increase that occurred.

thats mean a lot of cryptocurrencies will growing hard, in the bullish trend of crypto itself
but, now market is on concolidations, after in few days as we can see a green price of cryptocurrencies
about bitcoin cash, i think this coin will rise when the real bitcoin rise,, if not this coin will be like bitcoinSV in the future, wich mean delists from major exchange Wink

jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:52:47 AM

yes i saw that in the last couple of weeks the bitcoin cash price rise quickly, not like other altcoins, bitcoin cash increase is really fast and so high. it's like only need 1-2 days and the price suddenly spikes almost 100%. for today i think the condition is already calm, but i believe the price can go high more.
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:34:46 AM

While im not really a fan of BCH i think the split from BTC was a good thing. The real fear i have for BCH right now seems to be with its biggest supporters and mainly with Bitmain. They seem to have bet big on it but not really sure if it will play out and if it doesnt, it will cause huge strain on BCHs price
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:29:14 PM

I am not sure of it. Last year I decided to make an exchange: Bitcoin Cash for Ethereum. Hope, it was not a mistake. I trust ETH much more and believe that this altcoin will prove that it is the best one.

Many of us will have the same answer. But I think bitcoin cash still active in the exchanges and the price still moves to the higher price and down to the lower price. If you can get a low price in bitcoin cash, then you will make a profit when the price can increase. But it's hard to see that bitcoin cash will increase higher as before because it would need to wait for bitcoin price to increase higher and then the other coins including bitcoin cash to following to increase too.
When there is news related to Bitcoin, BCH often increases prices very quickly and this makes us able to make a big profit from this coin. I keep an eye on Bitcoin's volatility and it helps me to control my greed because as long as Bitcoin increases I will switch to investing in BCH and this is a strategy that many traders use. Maybe the development team is no longer working but I believe BCH technology is still the best in this discount market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: