Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: #HODL - first centralized node. ICO TOKEN  (Read 343 times)
Mr. Hodl (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:36:57 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2019, 08:36:13 AM by Mr. Hodl

Hodl Bet Token

|          Official site          |
==============================================================
|   Token on Ether Scan     |

|   Russian branch     |

Hodl Bet CN (centralized node)
Hodl.Bet is the first centralized node (CN) in the world.

Hodl.Bet - is a first centralized node in the world. We are the first who formulated and realized
idea about space where all users can be real people with real id, lifes, ideas, contracts, deals and problems.
Centralized node must connect people, deals, contracts, companyes from all over the world into the bigest
cluster of informathion.

If you ask me. What is hodl.bet? I'll answer that it's a next level social network. It's like Facebook + Yelp +
Linkedin + your bank account + your credit history in one place. All in one. The main objective of our project
is justice and an easy way to prove it. If something in the chain of events violates the law, it will be immediately
visible to the entire system and its participants.

Hodl is a great mechanism for identifying and preventing fraud, corruption, lies, deception and betrayal.

How it works

Two or more people sign up on hodl.bet and get verified. They create a legal contract with conditions: time of completion, stages of project, readiness and investor's benefits.

Investor deposits cryptocurrency to his account's wallet. He can deposit money to contract's wallet or withdraw his cryptocurrency from contract's wallet at anytime. Contractor get money only by steps of work he already done. Steps written in there contract.

Investor get profit and benefits written in contract, don't lose all his money, cause he pay by steps (parts). Contractor get money by steps of done work.

Also. Contract can be public and open to other investors/subcontractors. That's why new investor can join contract and give his money to the project at any step he want or even leave contract at any step he want.

Main contractor can add new people as subcontractors in contract and determine their role in the performance of tasks and rewards. So if project have different developers you will know who is responsible for what.

=================================
Last updates
.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .
Oct. 07 2018 - Main page of our site was redesigned.
https://hodl.bet      
----------------------------------------------------
Nov. 07 2018 - Main logo video presentation is done.
      https://youtu.be/XEJ8Uimg4Ig
Nov. 14 2018 - Main idea video presentation is done. 
      https://youtu.be/y_Nx5wfWw7E
Feb. 20 2019 - Russian branch about Hodl.Bet project.
 Russian branch
Mar. 30 2019 - Hodl Bet token appear.                
Link to Hodl Bet token

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
henryba

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:48:58 PM

hello,
I find that your project goes against what cryptos represent.
I may be wrong, but I don't see the point in creating a centralized node.
however, I wish you every success.
regards
Mr. Hodl (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:25:40 PM

hello,
I find that your project goes against what cryptos represent.
I may be wrong, but I don't see the point in creating a centralized node.
however, I wish you every success.
regards

Thank you for your question. Ok, simple example.
I want to find a construction company to build a house for myself. I want to pay by crypto. Imagine that the construction company did not perform the work or performed it poorly. I want to sue the construction company. But how do I prove the fact of payment? How do I show that I sent the crypto  particular to this construction company? How do I know that this is their purse. The central node is a kind of LinkedIn, with the ability to pay and much more.  Smiley
Mr. Hodl (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:48:48 AM

UPDATE: Yesterday we create an official logo for hodl.bet and logo video for our project. It takes 3 days to create animation, sounds and style of future logo. It will used for all next videos and presentations. Page with vector images of our logo will appear on site in a few days. It will help anyone (for example bloggers, newspapers and partners etc.) use logo or describe project.

hodl.bet logo video
https://youtu.be/XEJ8Uimg4Ig
LoomaZ

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:52:01 AM

Hello to all. Will your project have a bounty program? You are touching on an interesting topic and it is close to many.
Mr. Hodl (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:12:50 AM

Yes, of course, we will start the bounty program after site's registration will be done. In the future, we want to show how many real registered users we have, how many real legal contracts are created and how much money is involved in all projects.
Mr. Hodl (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

UPDATE:
Hi, everyone.  Smiley Meet our video presentation.   Roll Eyes It describes the main idea of our project.

hodl.bet main idea video
https://youtu.be/y_Nx5wfWw7E
Mr. Hodl (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:56:02 AM

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
|||||||||                                                                                                   UPDATE:                                                                                                                  |||||||||
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, everyone.  Smiley  We have a lot of updates today.

So first one. We create our token today.
           You can find it on EtherScan
https://etherscan.io/token/0x183f1d0ab744be5162e34784a6ee5682f510383b

Also there is an update of description in first message of this topic.
We make a better description for "centralized node". Here it is:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hodl.Bet - is a first centralized node in the world. We are the first who formulated and realized
idea about space where all users can be real people with real id, lifes, ideas, contracts, deals and
problems. Centralized node must connect people, deals, contracts, companyes from all over the
world into the bigest cluster of informathion.

If you ask me. What is hodl.bet? I'll answer that it's a next level social network. It's like
 Facebook + Yelp + Linkedin + your bank account + your credit history in one place. All in one.
The main objective of our project is justice and an easy way to prove it. If something in the chain
of events violates the law, it will be immediately visible to the entire system and its participants.

Hodl is a great mechanism for identifying and preventing fraud, corruption, lies, deception and betrayal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also. Very soon we will make airdrop and bounty to increase number of users and investors of our project. Thx.

Mr. Hodl (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:25:18 PM

Hi all! We created our Discord channel! https://discord.gg/8QhbZt5
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: