Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:27:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Memeber Into Photography!  (Read 589 times)
BitPhotos (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 04:02:07 AM

Hey guys, im new here and if you cant tell im into photography! I wanna be able to sell some pictures for Bitcoin, this way I can buy a camera! Im using a phone right now :/ So im gonna post a picture I literally just took on the spot last night and see what you guys think! Thanks

My favorite part about this shot is the bottom spark! caught it at the right time Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:35:27 PM

Nice click its just over edited though. If you want sell your photographs you can either make a website showing off your work with prices don't worry there are plenty of platforms were you can make free websites easily one of them being wix.com it hardly requires any prior knowledge of Web developing. Also there is a thread on this forum search in the marketplace section if iam correct, there people are listing their art work to get publish on a single platform to be easily sold and get emple customers attention. Btw I don't know why iam having this feeling that I have seen this picture before I can be totally wrong though. Good luck mate !!!
BitPhotos (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 12:58:56 PM

Nice click its just over edited though. If you want sell your photographs you can either make a website showing off your work with prices don't worry there are plenty of platforms were you can make free websites easily one of them being wix.com it hardly requires any prior knowledge of Web developing. Also there is a thread on this forum search in the marketplace section if iam correct, there people are listing their art work to get publish on a single platform to be easily sold and get emple customers attention. Btw I don't know why iam having this feeling that I have seen this picture before I can be totally wrong though. Good luck mate !!!

Haha awesome! Thanks! And unless you follow me on Instagram I don't think you've see this picture, hahaha!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: