Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:55:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Agony Of Bounty Hunters  (Read 4093 times)
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:03:32 PM

One disappointing side of it is the projects that I thought are legit are the one that turns out to be scams and the project that I thought will not turn out to be good turns to be profitable.
Things are not good in bounty campaign at this point of time, what proves to be a source of excitement to bounty hunters is now the agony of bounty hunters

Yeah, some project will come out and look very legit without any reason to doubt them only for you to later discover they are nothing but pure scam hence living with you with worthless token for the months you spending campaigning for the project, unfortunate this will always be the experience of bounty hunters as long as these scam project still exist, it is very hard to find a genuine project this days.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:24:28 AM

Rewards is enormous though if there will be bullrun but this might not happen in the next 2 years from now. I might even move to another campaigns these days to join a BTC paying campaign. By it means I can receive weekly btc. More than enough to buy the coins to invest than hoping for the team to send away the bounties before the listing in the market.
Rewards will be enormous if you are holding very good solid tokens from hardworking developers and its very hard to see BTC paying campaigns this days, i know that bounty hunting will still be around for long but this space is lacking quality projects
Nowadays its better to join in btc paying campaigns because its more reliable but just like what you have said there are only few openings and its hard to get in. If we join in bounties there's no assurance our effort will be paid off once the project is over because even the project is good at first and looks real in the end it will turn out to be the opposite.

Anonylz

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:34:34 AM

Rewards is enormous though if there will be bullrun but this might not happen in the next 2 years from now. I might even move to another campaigns these days to join a BTC paying campaign. By it means I can receive weekly btc. More than enough to buy the coins to invest than hoping for the team to send away the bounties before the listing in the market.
Rewards will be enormous if you are holding very good solid tokens from hardworking developers and its very hard to see BTC paying campaigns this days, i know that bounty hunting will still be around for long but this space is lacking quality projects
Nowadays its better to join in btc paying campaigns because its more reliable but just like what you have said there are only few openings and its hard to get in. If we join in bounties there's no assurance our effort will be paid off once the project is over because even the project is good at first and looks real in the end it will turn out to be the opposite.

It is, but unfortunately not everyone has the previlage to join the this campaigns for one reason or the other, some btc paid campaigns use merit as a criteria to join bounty. if you do not have the specified number of merit required you can not join, others accept participants base on their quality of post, if you are not a constructive poster or your post are of low quality you won't be accepted, while some times it is base on rank, like the yobit sig campaign, lower rank are not accepted, so you see there are different reason why not everyone can join the btc paid campaigns even if they would want to.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:00:03 PM

It's risking your time and effort without any assurance that after the time frame that you consume is worth to wait. Many project turned to scam
and didn't give any rewards, if you get the chance to see bounties that have pays in btc or other alts that already listed from the exchange that's
much better to support. The situation now inside this market is no longer favoring the bounty hunters.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 03:26:54 AM

I only participated in a few bounty projects and if I participated in all the bounty projects it would take up some time,
if your not busy and if you have alot of time to burned , why not join as much as you can  . its not bad at all to join a few knowing that not all are going to pay well  .

but the results were zero, so I was less enthusiastic about participating in the bounty now,
did you follow the bounty that you join ? its impossible that they wont post the result  .  they will say that they fail or not , so its not zero at all  unless if they dissapear without giving proper announcement  .

almost all the projects I participated in were unsatisfactory, it was very difficult now to find projects that were truly produce, do I have to participate in all bounty projects? Suppose I only participate in social media, so that many projects can be followed
you are not alone with that problem . even me i also experienced that and what i do is i take a rest for a while  . stop burning your energy if your not motivated  . instead spend your energy on things that you think worth it
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:03:54 PM

For now bounty campaign i joined only signature campaign. But i have real job in real life. Maybe will be back to normal life when this bounty campaign i used to be side job. If get paid much it is bonus for me although most of it only to be collection in my wallet.

There are few people who are working for part-time on bounties and it will help them to make extra money. They need to spend some time on researching the bounty campaign because every bounty will not give them profit. So before joining any bounty they should research work.

Bounty hunting used to be the main job of many of us here 2017 is the heyday of bounty campaign, back then some people even left their office job just to go full time doing bounty campaign, some earn ten times of their salary in their company, but that was 2017 now you have to go back to your office job to meet your daily needs, what you earn now is not even a fraction of what you earn back 2017.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:06:09 AM

I do not do this every day, but last night I checked all my bounty hunting files from social media, signature and article marketing, I am very disappointed, only 5% of my bounty campaigns proved to be successful, what I mean successful is it's worth the profit after many months of the campaign.

One disappointing side of it is the projects that I thought are legit are the one that turns out to be scams and the project that I thought will not turn out to be good turns to be profitable.

Things are not good in bounty campaign at this point of time, what proves to be a source of excitement to bounty hunters is now the agony of bounty hunters

Its same result for all bounty hunters pal, you are not the only one and i still consider you to be a lucky bounty hunter, none of the bounties i promoted turn successful and if 5% of all the bounties you promoted is successful then its still not bad either, half bread is better than none

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Anonylz

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 10:41:20 AM

I do not do this every day, but last night I checked all my bounty hunting files from social media, signature and article marketing, I am very disappointed, only 5% of my bounty campaigns proved to be successful, what I mean successful is it's worth the profit after many months of the campaign.

Its same result for all bounty hunters pal, you are not the only one and i still consider you to be a lucky bounty hunter, none of the bounties i promoted turn successful and if 5% of all the bounties you promoted is successful then its still not bad either, half bread is better than none

I think part of the problem is also because of the market situation of late, bounty hunters will only benefit if the project is successful but this days most new project hardly have people to invest on them as a result of what we already know, so apart from campaigning for project that are fake or scam, there is also those project you campaign for but couldn't succeed because they couldn't raise enough money to continue with it, in this case hunters will end up working for nothing.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 01:49:06 PM

I think this will be last bounty campaign I have joined.
ICO's failing projects not paying.
Changing rules from no KYC to KYC.
Tokens not reaching exchanges.
They say follow telegram for updates and on telegram they say next month we will update project and next month they say we will update next month. It become stressful just to read updates. One project has pinned message on telegram, it says token is on exchange but they didn't say trading volume is 0, normally, project update will be next month.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange