Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:38:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HUGE HIDDEN STORY - FOR MARCH 29  (Read 191 times)
fabioganga (OP)

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 01:49:58 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2019, 08:58:55 PM by fabioganga

HUGE HIDDEN STORY - FOR MARCH 29

It is thought that BIS (Bank of Intel. Settlements that controls all banks) in 2 weeks are to reclassify physical gold as a cash equivalent - this would be the first move away from paper - gold trades  (FIAT could well become worthless fast).

It seems like now is the best time to start stacking up on crypto, gold and silver!

For instance, why not buy 10 ounces of silver now for under $175 as you may NOT be able to afford these same 10 ounces next year when they may cost $500?

Research - https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2019/03/resurrect-gold-standard-fri-am-tnt.html

Can you see what this is leading up to with the up-coming price of BTCitcoin?!

As the saying goes "a rising tide raises all ships". You need to last minute invest in cheap master nodes here >> https://www.hostingstudio.eu/masternodes.html

This is my site and they are one click masternode VPS! (no ssh / command-line skills needed)

If you need a coin that we don't have before things explode ask me to add it! and tell me your logic of why it is a good coin to add and I will add it, if it makes sense!

This is a heads up and an invitation (my shop is open!)

Looking forward to doing business with you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fabioganga (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 11:40:45 AM

TRUE STORY

fanatic26_

Activity: 294
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:24:07 PM

Hes just making stuff up to try and sell things on his website.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1781

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:47:15 PM

Wait is this why bitcoin pumped?
Lol, I don't think it's the reason otherwise it would have been all over crypto news website.
Most of the trusted websites cited that the reason for the pump was not known.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
fabioganga (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 07:52:54 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2019, 08:23:25 PM by fabioganga

ok,

• I am selling services
  • I'm following the lesser reported news (main stream news is the hype IMHO) ✔
  • I did report good news (to you) 6 days in advance ✔

I'm still looking at BTC price going up and getting higher (as the news starts to realize that physical gold has been officially reclassified as a cash equivalent)

Pay attention to what the big banks are doing behind the scenes (in the less reported news) in the coming days:

- mass buying of BTC @China (b/c of Trump tariffs)
- Banks betting low on FIat stocks
- Gold news

This post is the same as news with adverts (except, the news is free and not fake/paid for)

Wink
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:04:00 PM

ok,

• I am selling services
  • I'm following the lesser reported news (main stream news is the hype) ✔
  • Reported good news (to you) 6 days in advance ✔

BTC price is still going up and will get higher (as the news starts to realize that physical gold has been officially reclassified as a cash equivalent)

Pay attention to what the big banks are doing behind the scenes (in the less reported news) in the coming days:

- mass buying of BTC @China (b/c of Trump tariffs)
- Banks betting low on FIat stocks
- Gold news

This post is the same as news with adverts (except, the news is free and not fake/paid for)

Wink
Yes, i appreciated those valid views about to those news above but whats the point of the masternodes?lol. Didnt see even just a single coin that is really worthy to invest on and btw what a nice introduction though.

fabioganga (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 08:11:20 PM

Yes, i appreciated those valid views about to those news above but whats the point of the masternodes? Grin Didnt see even just a single coin that is really worthy to invest on.

Masternodes (*mn) produce daily profit (like owning an ATM)

If you own them then they enable you to save (generated free money) to buy more mn and you can repeat with different mn-coins

you grow!
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:18:36 PM

Yes, i appreciated those valid views about to those news above but whats the point of the masternodes? Grin Didnt see even just a single coin that is really worthy to invest on.

Masternodes (*mn) produce daily profit (like owning an ATM)

If you own them then they enable you to save (generated free money) to buy more mn and you can repeat with different mn-coins

you grow!
Yeah I know on how masternode coins do work yet ive been an investor wayback before on that Minexcoin but sadly it dumps to the floor and leave those investors
lost up their money. Frankly speaking, it not ideal to invest into mn but it isnt bad to consider it for passive income but we should ready on the risk and hence it isnt really that big
percentage returns for a particular timeframe.So goodluck with your selling.

fabioganga (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 08:30:56 PM

Each coin is different, each investment has it's risks/ rewards.

Always go with your gut feeling!

meanwhile, we are investing while reporting

big news incoming
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: