Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:07:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who are they behind ico?  (Read 16312 times)
Cekerula (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:57:34 PM

maybe this is not important, there is no benefit to this question. but I am very curious about who is the top person behind ico?
So like this, bounty hunters work in the field of project promotion, I assume we are at the root. while the team and developers manage the project to keep running, including finding funds from investors. the question is, who is the top in the ico project? say like bitcoin "he is the top of the other coins, even the creator of bitcoin doesn't receive the slightest profit from his own creations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 08:20:20 PM
Merited by styca (1)

maybe this is not important, there is no benefit to this question. but I am very curious about who is the top person behind ico?
So like this, bounty hunters work in the field of project promotion, I assume we are at the root. while the team and developers manage the project to keep running, including finding funds from investors. the question is, who is the top in the ico project? say like bitcoin "he is the top of the other coins, even the creator of bitcoin doesn't receive the slightest profit from his own creations.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:33:40 PM
Merited by MirkoIta (1)

I love this, so the face begin ICO can only be reviews by magic what then should bounty hunters and investors rely on now cause apart from promoting the project and buying into the project as an investors, you know nothing about the development and the stages of the project. The team members always are invincible.
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:21:45 PM

The face of all ICOs belongs to buterim because most of the ICOs good and bad are on ethereum. For individual ICOs it is better to pick ones that have someone promoting it on youtube, instagram, and any live conferences

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:28:44 PM

so you think ICO is controled/creating by one person ?
and he creating some ico and pick person by person for the team each ICO ?
oh come on man.

ICO/IPO It is an alternative fundraising mechanism in which blockchain startups issue their own crypto tokens and sell them in exchange for BTC and ETH.
And users, in their turn, can either spend digital tokens on the platform or sell them later on exchanges at x3-x100 the price. Tokens are basically like vouchers that you can exchange for goods or services on a certain platform. According to William Mougayar, author of ‘The business blockchain’, a token is “a unit of value that an organization creates to self-govern its business model, and empower its users to interact with its products while facilitating the distribution and sharing of rewards and benefits to all of its stakeholders.”
Essentially ICO is similar to an Initial Public Offering (IPO) in which investors purchase shares of a company

so who behind the ICO ?
of course ICO it self.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 09:30:28 PM

It is abit hard to get to the root top of ico projects but it’s basically the dev team of the project at all times
And ico is a crowdfunding event; which means only interested are invited to invest in the ico program
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:44:12 PM

The people behind ICO must be real. Many ICO projects fail because they display a Team that is not real. But if the Team behind ICO is real and displays a profile we can check the truth. I think they have a solid team and are able to work hard to develop the ICO project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 09:49:28 PM

Every ico has different team behind it. So i can't say one guy.

But, mostly they tend to become greedy which i can say is as a common thing of them.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 10:03:01 PM

I believe that the most people behind ICO are the team member, bounty hunters  and investors that leads to successful ICO

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:04:17 PM

I think the top one at ICO is the CEO, I see that some ICOs are always led by CEOs even though not all because there are some ICOs that each team member has the same rank, no CEO, no job and their rank is the same, yes, all work as scammers , I found that fact in several ICOs

NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:11:57 PM

the person behind ICO should be a person who is reliable, active, and honest so that the ICO will be able to be trusted and be successful but in reality today many ICO scams are either carried out by their own team or other people, but hopefully all it will be fine as always when ICO can succeed and benefit all.
entebah

Activity: 1530
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:34:43 PM

The face of all ICOs belongs to buterim because most of the ICOs good and bad are on ethereum. For individual ICOs it is better to pick ones that have someone promoting it on youtube, instagram, and any live conferences
Yes, I agree that Vitalik Buterin is the father of ICO, because we know that ICO mostly comes from Ehereum's erc20 network, so I think the good and bad of a project is on Ethereum, because Ethereum has an important role in ICO.
Kecipir

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:02:50 AM

I think the bounty hunters also include the ico team, because we work for them. and I think top people ico are big bosses. they planned everything through the ico team to raise funds and bounty hunters including their success team. basically all scamers! the bad team only cares about investor money and also the bounty hunters don't care about them, because what matters to us is that the project can be successful and we are also paid. Is not it?
Loedong

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:34:43 AM

I think the top of ico is someone from ico itself, like the ico developer. because they aim to develop the ico program through teams and also bounty hunters. and if successful, of course, profits will go into their personal pocket, after that ico investors and the last bounty hunter.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:04:11 PM

I am very curious about who is the top person behind ico?
Who is the CEO or the founder in the project? That's the top person you might be looking for. Like for example, Vitalik Buterin is the person who found  Ethereum, so it means he's the top person behind the success of that ICO. But, remember this, an ICO will never succeed without a team. It's not always the person who found it.

knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:12:01 PM

You have answered your own question.
but I am very curious about who is the top person behind ico?
while the team and developers

the question is, who is the top in the ico project? say like bitcoin "he is the top of the other coins, even the creator of bitcoin doesn't receive the slightest profit from his own creations.
Its creator or founder and certainly their CEO.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 12:13:58 PM

We cannot know who is the best dev behind the ICO.  Probably coins in the first places. For example, if the devs of the first coins create new project, they will have a better price even in this case. BTT can be a good example.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 12:38:33 PM

the very top person behind every ico i guess is the developer or most probably the scammer behind it.

if you have been in crypto for awhile, i have seen some developer who are hiring people to be part of the team. its interesting  because the team  members are just employees not actually team members who  has something to actually share a hard work.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 01:12:41 PM

There's a team behind it, single person can't be able to handle everything needed to launch an ico, it's like a company but its working on crypto like they are launching their new product (something like that), and with employees like a ceo, coo, marketing manager and etc.
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 01:14:25 PM

yes, that's true, although not a guaranty at least we can see the face of those managing the ICO, so many ICO are faking their team members or just recruiting people who do not have the expertise to run the platform just like what happen to Renovato.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: