Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:48:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Club for Newbies  (Read 395 times)
webmir

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:56:25 PM

The idea might work if the dev have high focus to make the coin price high in value and the users monthly rewards is higher than the membership fees besides this the project should offer some information that can be of benefits to members.  Referral programs shall also bring in more users.
Ability to earn other coins and know which project to invest for profit shall be an added advantage.

If the reward is more expensive than the membership fee, then where will the money come from.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:03:58 PM

The idea might work if the dev have high focus to make the coin price high in value and the users monthly rewards is higher than the membership fees besides this the project should offer some information that can be of benefits to members.  Referral programs shall also bring in more users.
Ability to earn other coins and know which project to invest for profit shall be an added advantage.

If the reward is more expensive than the membership fee, then where will the money come from.

You may run some sponsored ads placement opportunity and ICO and other crypto businesses shall patronize you once they know your members are crypto oriented people.
Have I answered your question?
salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:44:06 PM

What do you guys think of creating a monthly crypto club were coins get delivered to your wallet? Like Loot Box or Dollar Shave Club. This has been done in the past and seemed to all fail. Not sure if the developers sucked or just no clients. Though, my club will be different then the ones that failed.

I've been working on a project for the past year but now I am rethinking everything. :/
1. You've been working on the project and this is the first time you considered posting? Like this should have been the very first post even before you started working on the project.

2. Who will deliver the coins? Which coins? Will the value of the coins fall by the time it gets delivered? The dollar shave club is different, they send an actual product which doesn't change it's shape or form. Cryptos are volatile and can lose value by the time they're sent.

3. Too many complications man. I'd like to hear what you have come up with so far.
Yes I am also interested to see the product which created by the author of the post.After all, we have to discuss something specific right?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: