Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN Klout Coin (KLT) Reloaded  (Read 645 times)
FreakCoder (OP)

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:50:12 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2020, 07:32:07 PM by FreakCoder

-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johndw

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 09:17:42 AM

Hi Freakcoder,

nice to see u back on the project. now we can get back on track!!

see u on the discord.

best regards J
johndw

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 07:49:48 PM

hey Freakcoder, nice to see that the 2nd exchange is active.
great progress on the discord and coinswap.  think ppl will love the fact that the coinsupply from 1.3bil coins is lowered with +-700mil coins.

keep up the good work Freakcoder.
tambam

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:46:36 PM

1 day left for voting on swap or not for $klt. Work will begin on a new chain soon as the current vote is for a swap to happen. Remember, this is a 1:1 so no coins lost that you own. Swap is to cut out burned coins https://t.co/4w9vpSMV9J

where can we send our klt  coins for swap? is it only wadax exchanges? what will happended to unclaimed coins? and what will be the premine?
tambam

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:15:50 AM

1 day left for voting on swap or not for $klt. Work will begin on a new chain soon as the current vote is for a swap to happen. Remember, this is a 1:1 so no coins lost that you own. Swap is to cut out burned coins https://t.co/4w9vpSMV9J

where can we send our klt  coins for swap? is it only wadax exchanges? what will happended to unclaimed coins? and what will be the premine?

Premine is only enough to cover the swap. Current supply minus top confirmed swap address. Swap location to be determined. Most likely a Google form and an address to send them to. This will not be a quick swap in order to give people time. Remaining coins from premine that are not swapped will be used for marketing, dev, and giveaways

People need to have the choice to swap it either on exchanges where klt is listed, Wadax and Altmarekets! or fill a google form or whatever!
tambam

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:16:36 PM

With a total of 6 votes, a swap is the winner. More info once a new chain is created and functional. $klt #showsomeklout #socialtipping

when is the swap date? as you mentioned earlier.. i believe on twitter is only the burn coins klt... thats the reason for the swap.. thats should be a easy fix.. making a new chain!  and if you worry about big whales... make Klt a subsat coin.... there will never be  a big sellorder wall with subsat klt!  Cheesy
tambam

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:37:22 PM

With a total of 6 votes, a swap is the winner. More info once a new chain is created and functional. $klt #showsomeklout #socialtipping

when is the swap date? as you mentioned earlier.. i believe on twitter is only the burn coins klt... thats the reason for the swap.. thats should be a easy fix.. making a new chain!  and if you worry about big whales... make Klt a subsat coin.... there will never be  a big sellorder wall with subsat klt!  Cheesy

No swap date set. Price is based on what people buy and sell. I am just here to try and make a use for this coin and don't care about whales and prices. I was bitched at in discord for suggesting a swap so I am taking my sweet ass time.
any updates  about the swap? dont know if this delay intentional or not but it would be great to have  some progress on klt coin.
tambam

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:17:42 PM

No swap date set. Price is based on what people buy and sell. I am just here to try and make a use for this coin and don't care about whales and prices. I was bitched at in discord for suggesting a swap so I am taking my sweet ass time.
any updates  about the swap? dont know if this delay intentional or not but it would be great to have  some progress on klt coin.

No update on the swap. Waiting a tad longer won't hurt since there wasn't even a place to trade it for over a year, now there are two places.
from that persfective.. you are right..  it would be nice to see some trading here and there..! for klt coin.
tambam

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:09:03 AM

Looks like KLT will soon be without a market again, Low/no volume on @AltmarketsEX and apparent issues with @WadaxExchange
ups and downs its part of  crypto coins.! .. i waiting for the swap.. before i invest in this coin !..  last i checked there  was 1400 million klt coins.. need to know  the real supply.
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:58:57 AM

Altmarkets explorer does not correspond to the real number of blocks. Therefore, my coins sent for exchange are not visible. I will hold the coins and I will not work with these two exchanges.

kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 08:39:42 AM

I understand that the project is dead. It's a pity...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: