Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:17:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Is straying deceitfully from the ideologies of Blockchain technology  (Read 483 times)
Mrsparks (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 11:57:59 AM
Merited by tk808 (3)

Today I saw the latest news release by the Binance Team and I sincerely disapprove of the mechanicms and tactics binance is trying to enforce on investors. The idea of blockchain technology is a community driven ecosystem where financial inclusion for all is guaranteed and the presence of equity in wealth distribution and rights. Today the Binance team is strategically straying away from this Ideology  by changing the mechanism of purchase on the binance launch pad for start-ups from  the first come first serve to an allocation model based on the BNB token held. Now a minimum of 100 bnb which is equivalent to 1600 dollars is literally required to participate in the IEO process on binance launchpad.
This mechanisms greatly deviates from what satoshi had In mind when he pioneered blockchain technology and in my opinion should not be entertained at all. The poor who wish to tap into the potentials of burdening projects will be deprived, the rich will keep getting richer  while the poor gets  poorer.
Why don't we take a minute to properly examine this  initiative binance is kick-starting which i am certain will be emulated by other exchange in the nearest future? Isn't these the same shortfalls of traditional funding models?. I say we take a United stand against this discriminatory and deviant act binance is kick-starting before it completely deteriorate the blockchain community..
Click the link below to view the complete release by  the binance team and feel free to share your opinion.
https://www.binance.com/amp/en/blog/316491046311071744/Update-to-the-Binance-Launchpad-Token-Sale-Format

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:08:00 PM

The poor who wish to tap into the potentials of burdening projects will be deprived, the rich will keep getting richer  while the poor gets  poorer.

Or maybe he will save himself from losing the little money he has if the project fails, there is no guarantee that all these IEOs, ICOs, STOs or whatever they call them will be successful. Anyway, I guess what they are trying to do is just to create demand for their token to increase its value.
Kopyleft

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:13:31 PM

Binance are not beholden to Satoshi's vision or plans, and in business, morals hardly come into play. As long as your actions are legal a business entity would do anything to further its interests and strengthen its hold on the industry.
I do not trade regularly on Binance and try as much as possible to avoid centralized exchanges.

amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:25:18 PM

I really appreciate your opinion, deeply  Cry ! but they have their own roadmap to not have to follow the vision of satoshi, in the crypto space you are free to choose to use your financial and if you feel bad you do not have to participate in the binance scope

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:34:04 PM

Alas, look at it. People who have the power to try to survive every single drop from the project’s potential. While they are in the top they are doing everything to get more profit. Cryptocurrency is a business and financial tool.

Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:46:33 PM

This is indeed a royalty for the believers of Binance. And a premium feature for large investors.
There were times when BNB costed few cents and the investors and traders who believed in it and invested had an amazing profit.
And large traders would also benefit with their further investment in BNB.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:59:11 PM

Today I saw the latest news release by the Binance Team and I sincerely disapprove of the mechanicms and tactics binance is trying to enforce on investors. The idea of blockchain technology is a community driven ecosystem where financial inclusion for all is guaranteed and the presence of equity in wealth distribution and rights. Today the Binance team is strategically straying away from this Ideology  by changing the mechanism of purchase on the binance launch pad for start-ups from  the first come first serve to an allocation model based on the BNB token held. Now a minimum of 100 bnb which is equivalent to 1600 dollars is literally required to participate in the IEO process on binance launchpad.
This mechanisms greatly deviates from what satoshi had In mind when he pioneered blockchain technology and in my opinion should not be entertained at all. The poor who wish to tap into the potentials of burdening projects will be deprived, the rich will keep getting richer  while the poor gets  poorer.
Why don't we take a minute to properly examine this  initiative binance is kick-starting which i am certain will be emulated by other exchange in the nearest future? Isn't these the same shortfalls of traditional funding models?. I say we take a United stand against this discriminatory and deviant act binance is kick-starting before it completely deteriorate the blockchain community..
Click the link below to view the complete release by  the binance team and feel free to share your opinion.
https://www.binance.com/amp/en/blog/316491046311071744/Update-to-the-Binance-Launchpad-Token-Sale-Format

Well said, let's not also forget about their increasingly monopolistic behaviors. Business is business i understand that, Binance is here to make money, make investors money (to the best of their abilities and create an ecosystem for all in crypto; exposing crypto to a wider audience. But, the foundations of what crypto and blockchain represent, is everything Binance is diverging away from.

Red-flags for the meaning of crypto, a positive step-forward for bigger money and larger awareness. Shortsightedness for the short-term, damaging for the future of crypto entirely. Binance is probably the biggest threat to the entire crypto-sphere, with all ideologies/foundations this industry was founded on; but, this all would of happened eventually, it's in our nature to seek order by delegating power to other people to make the decisions for themselves.

Competition has/will follow suite and mimic the behaviors/actions that Binance is doing, to stay competitive.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:21:53 PM

..... Now a minimum of 100 bnb which is equivalent to 1600 dollars is literally required to participate in the IEO process on binance launchpad.

This does not sound right at all. this is more like an ICOs private sale phase now.
It's a good thing for Binance. This policy, however, won't be healthy for the market. I wonder if those saying that IEOs will take over ICOs before thinks the same now.
Mrsparks (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 06:07:45 PM

Today I saw the latest news release by the Binance Team and I sincerely disapprove of the mechanicms and tactics binance is trying to enforce on investors. The idea of blockchain technology is a community driven ecosystem where financial inclusion for all is guaranteed and the presence of equity in wealth distribution and rights. Today the Binance team is strategically straying away from this Ideology  by changing the mechanism of purchase on the binance launch pad for start-ups from  the first come first serve to an allocation model based on the BNB token held. Now a minimum of 100 bnb which is equivalent to 1600 dollars is literally required to participate in the IEO process on binance launchpad.
This mechanisms greatly deviates from what satoshi had In mind when he pioneered blockchain technology and in my opinion should not be entertained at all. The poor who wish to tap into the potentials of burdening projects will be deprived, the rich will keep getting richer  while the poor gets  poorer.
Why don't we take a minute to properly examine this  initiative binance is kick-starting which i am certain will be emulated by other exchange in the nearest future? Isn't these the same shortfalls of traditional funding models?. I say we take a United stand against this discriminatory and deviant act binance is kick-starting before it completely deteriorate the blockchain community..
Click the link below to view the complete release by  the binance team and feel free to share your opinion.

Red-flags for the meaning of crypto, a positive step-forward for bigger money and larger awareness. Shortsightedness for the short-term, damaging for the future of crypto entirely. Binance is probably the biggest threat to the entire crypto-sphere, with all ideologies/foundations this industry was founded on; but, this all would of happened eventually, it's in our nature to seek order by delegating power to other people to make the decisions for themselves.

Competition has/will follow suite and mimic the behaviors/actions that Binance is doing, to stay competitive.

I don't have any problems with him trying to create more value for his currency (BNB) but this to me is the height of it.. Who knows the next monopolistic agenda CZ will come up with?.. The fact that other exchange will  follow suit is actually my biggest fear.. I  recently heard  huobi requires a holding period of 30 days in order to gain access to their upcoming IEO.. I don't know how true it is but I think such setups will on the long run ruin the IEO mechanism with small time investors unhappy..

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:10:35 PM

Today I saw the latest news release by the Binance Team and I sincerely disapprove of the mechanicms and tactics binance is trying to enforce on investors. The idea of blockchain technology is a community driven ecosystem where financial inclusion for all is guaranteed and the presence of equity in wealth distribution and rights. Today the Binance team is strategically straying away from this Ideology  by changing the mechanism of purchase on the binance launch pad for start-ups from  the first come first serve to an allocation model based on the BNB token held. Now a minimum of 100 bnb which is equivalent to 1600 dollars is literally required to participate in the IEO process on binance launchpad.
This mechanisms greatly deviates from what satoshi had In mind when he pioneered blockchain technology and in my opinion should not be entertained at all. The poor who wish to tap into the potentials of burdening projects will be deprived, the rich will keep getting richer  while the poor gets  poorer.
Why don't we take a minute to properly examine this  initiative binance is kick-starting which i am certain will be emulated by other exchange in the nearest future? Isn't these the same shortfalls of traditional funding models?. I say we take a United stand against this discriminatory and deviant act binance is kick-starting before it completely deteriorate the blockchain community..
Click the link below to view the complete release by  the binance team and feel free to share your opinion.

Binance is straying a way, I agree with you
Doing it deceitfully; I don’t agree why ??

Because for every ieos on binance platform there is a terms and condition agree

Now, how many investors read through the content ?

Investment is a risk
Any day any time any where
Mrsparks (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 06:33:05 PM

Binance is straying a way, I agree with you
Doing it deceitfully; I don’t agree why ??

Because for every ieos on binance platform there is a terms and condition agree

Now, how many investors read through the content ?

Investment is a risk
Any day any time any where
You missing the point.. Atleast all should be allowed to partake in the risk.. What happened to allowing even distribution of nodes? From what Binance is propagating into the crypto-sphere only whales will be able to take part in IEO..

Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:21:52 PM

I do not see any deception in what Binance is doing about participating in its IEO. Afterall the rules are stated there for all to see and if you aren't comfortable with it then you take a walk.

I will only agree with you on the point that blockchain ideology, which is a decentrealized system, is been abused.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:39:20 PM

I don't know how you want this done, for me it is better than the previous system, why won't they give token holders priority and again people need to open their eye and not be carried away with all these pumps, there will come a time that it would be better to by on exchange when trading

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 01:28:22 AM

You should not expect it to be like the others because there are no regulations here and it is possible for everyone to set conditions as they wish. While you think your own interests, they are also considering their own interests.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 06:11:57 AM

Binance is only after profits not technology. How will they make it so difficult for the common man to enter their launchpad program. As always they will only make the rich get richer

erkan.camli
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 06:22:52 AM

Binance continues to be a monopoly in the sector. By finishing the ICO process, they will ensure that all new projects will be passed to the IEO process. BNB is increasing the profits by compulsory. As you've mentioned, this situation would reverse the Blockchain logic. But I've never seen anyone complain about that. Everybody says that the IEO process is healthier. Recently binance will take over the entire sector.
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:38:11 AM

The rules of the exchange against them will not go. Either agree with them or go to other exchanges, which introduce something like that. Users need decentralized exchanges: bts
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:52:25 AM

I am afraid that the problem of the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer will not disappear, and people with large capital, corporations, banks, major exchanges will continue to strive for centralization, maximum control of their users, all transactions and trades. Only idealists in life can hope for the opposite.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 10:56:41 AM

This is just their way of creating a demand for BNB and to increase use case for their in-house token. A simple and legal way to monopolized the ICO industry.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:09:52 PM

I have an idea. What about creating a form where people willing to buy the token will submit their details and will of course sent the amount to a Binance address before the distribution. Now, distribute the token to everyone who applied. I think that will be fair. No first come first serve.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: