Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO WE REALLY NEED MORE STABLE COINS?  (Read 17386 times)
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:42:18 PM

i dont think so. stability is not a feature of crypto market. if someone needs stable currency, he can buy gold or keep usd. but in crypto volatility is so high that is why many people invest in crypto market.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:43:52 PM

i dont think so. stability is not a feature of crypto market. if someone needs stable currency, he can buy gold or keep usd. but in crypto volatility is so high that is why many people invest in crypto market.
Your statement is exactly why stablecoin exist its main function is to provide you a digital version of USD or GOLD because USD and GOLD are not digital things so exchanging from crypto to USD or GOLD will be a pain in the ass.
Stablecoin exist to fill that gap and they seem to be really succesfull at that.

hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 12:49:47 PM

I think that the phrase “the more the better” is not applicable , when talking about the stablecoins. The market would have had one or two 100% reliable coins. The main thing is that the coin is stable, and does not fluctuate in price by 10-20% as it sometimes happens with the usdt.
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:05:43 PM

Some friends of mine always lament  that 'we  need more stable coins in the cryptosphere' and I think that is highly achievable looking at the promising prospects that has been achieved by tether. It seems some upcoming projects are also promising to introduce stable coins. Is it possible to have more stable coins on the crypto market? What would really happen if we get more stable coins on the crypto market, would the volatility reduce?
I think there will be no more stablecoin in the market. This is a general model and it should only have 1-3 such businesses. Our market does not have much demand for holding a variety of stablecoins because it is not profitable for them.

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 01:23:42 PM

It seems to me that if all the coins are stable, there will be no interest in investing in them. And now it’s interesting because any coin can now jump to the skies.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:24:31 PM

if for now I think if you want to have a stable coin for the price it is very difficult especially with the low market conditions like this really sad, of course, can only wait for the market to return to normal so that the coin will also have a favorable price, maybe now for coins that we have held can only be saved first until the price is truly profitable.

Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:34:13 PM

I do not think that stable coins are the future of cryptocurrencies. Otherwise, the crypto market will not differ from the Forex market. All the same, cryptocurrency is a wild volatility, risk, and crazy profit. That's why people come here. That is why, for example, I now invest all my money in Sound Money Coin.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:38:09 PM

We already have enough stable coins in the market, except hat the ones available at the moment are not effective enough, not serving the purpose for which they were released or that any of them is seen as scam. Then if there is any that will be added, it should be more effective than the ones already in the market.
Buzhou

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:10:06 PM

The current amount of these coins is already saturated, but acceptable.
If they continue in this rate of emission there won't be much for this here to become stock market or even forex.
This situation is a group of people who have an interest in deceiving people and getting the best projects at minimum prices.
Of course it's just my opinion, but I don't know it's hard to imagine anything other than this conspiracy to get good cheap cryptocurrencies. Undecided
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:18:48 PM

I think we're moving in that direction. The appearance in the future of a large number of stable coins it is what awaits us. But it's good or bad for you to decide.

kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:33:07 PM

I think we're moving in that direction. The appearance in the future of a large number of stable coins it is what awaits us. But it's good or bad for you to decide.
A stable coin is a coin that is sought after by many people, because stable coins in the future will help you make a profit.
so in a market like this, many people are looking for stable coins. but it also depends on each person's taste, and which one you think is a good coin that can be profitable.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:37:45 PM

If we talk about the fact that crypto in the future should be used to pay for various goods and services, in this case, stability is indispensable. I think that to fully stabilize crypto does not work, then some steel coins will still be.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 11:56:58 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 12:30:21 AM by mcTether

Some friends of mine always lament  that 'we  need more stable coins in the cryptosphere' and I think that is highly achievable looking at the promising prospects that has been achieved by tether. It seems some upcoming projects are also promising to introduce stable coins. Is it possible to have more stable coins on the crypto market? What would really happen if we get more stable coins on the crypto market, would the volatility reduce?
We shouldn't have too many. Maybe one or two will be just fine. The top stable coin should be generally adopted while the rest should be discontinued.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:57:48 PM

A stable coin is a coin that is sought after by many people, because stable coins in the future will help you make a profit.
so in a market like this, many people are looking for stable coins. but it also depends on each person's taste, and which one you think is a good coin that can be profitable.
This is the reason why investors should be more wise in choosing potential coins to invest because these will give them good profits once the market will become stable or a bull run will occur. But if an investors have invested in a wrong coin, or a shitcoin, they might only end up losing their capital because the coins have become valueless in the future.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:36:11 AM

yeah, it depends on each choice.
but i do not like stable coins, because in my opinion the coins will not provide much profit. indeed it's good enough to avoid the risk of losing money, but it's also not very profitable.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:42:43 AM

For me, more coins mean a more stable market place for crypto. This doesn't mean that I support crap coins. It's just better for most of us that there are more choices in the market. Its all up to us how are we going to scrutinize them.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 03:18:42 AM

between need and no. if there is a stable coin, it will not be worth the investment anymore because the value cannot rise. but the coin can be used for payment methods because it is stable and easy to balance prices in the market. it can make crypto more widely known.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:40:45 AM

if the coin is stable I don't think but what I need is a stable market because if the coin is stable it will make it difficult for us to get the price of a coin at a low price and also difficult we get a big profit if the coin is always stable
This position is erroneous. Stable coins can not stabilize the price in the cryptocurrency market. They do not affect the stability of the market. Stable coins only serve the work of cryptocurrency, increase the degree of convenience when working with it. By their nature, a stable coin in price must always correspond to a unit of currency, a digital copy of which they represent and should not differ much in price from this number. Stable coins can not be profitable, and therefore can not directly affect the price of the cryptocurrency market. I do not think that the increase in the number of stable coins can adversely affect the cryptocurrency. The more stable coins there are, the easier it will be to work on the cryptocurrency market.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:49:08 AM

between need and no. if there is a stable coin, it will not be worth the investment anymore because the value cannot rise. but the coin can be used for payment methods because it is stable and easy to balance prices in the market. it can make crypto more widely known.
It is just like the electronic payment but not a crypto currency since stable coins were decentralized so the value also will get deteriorates with the inflation of fiat money.We are here for something new or we can use dollar instead of stable cryptos.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:03:10 PM

For me, more coins mean a more stable market place for crypto. This doesn't mean that I support crap coins. It's just better for most of us that there are more choices in the market. Its all up to us how are we going to scrutinize them.
Yes it could be good for us but if we have more than one option to invest our money I am sure it will cause some complications, but good to some extent as when the price of one coin rises you can sell buy the other if it is low in price, but stability permanently is not possible because price of crypto coin use to change always.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: